Libera

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the interview she did for Vogue Taiwan, i really hope she meant that she already has some project for 2018, i can't wait, i really miss her acting.

The MV looks amazing, Lee Sung Kyung looks so mature and it's mesmerizing to look at her, even if it's just few seconds i can't stop watching it, i can't wait to see the full MV. She can prove her acting skills in few seconds of a Music Video Imagine when she will actually act in a drama or movie, i hope to see her soon.

Still no news about the variety show she filmed few days ago and also no news about what she is doing in London, if it's for a new photoshoot it should be for the month of December, i guess we will have to wait another month then, for now i am waiting for the Vogue Taiwan photoshoot and i am pretty sure she did something else too that we will know in the next days or weeks.

^^^ She looks so cute in soft pink. Her pale skin compliments that soft colour.

In weightlifting there was a long pink coat she wore at the field scene shooting with NJH ...she looked soooo sweet with it.

Libera....agree with you. Most probably Broker is already in her working list for 2018. 

If this is true, it's going to be weird to suddenly have to refer to the movie by another name. On the other hand I remember there were some that thought Lovesling was a bit silly so maybe a change in name is a good thing.

10 minutes ago, ladyid said:

If this is true, it's going to be weird to suddenly have to refer to the movie by another name. On the other hand I remember there were some that thought Lovesling was a bit silly so maybe a change in name is a good thing.

I think "Wrestler" is better, it will appeal more to the audience especially sport fans and men, and from what i understood the movie will be heavily centered on wrestling, they hired alot of wrestler to film too so it makes sense. I think this is also the first movie about wrestlers in Korea if i am not mistaken. It's a smart choice to have changed it also because people were concerned about the plot too, this change in title will make them understand that there is more to it than the plot says.

1 hour ago, hachiroyukino said:

I love her sooooooooooooooo much guys,, she is my truely belived actress.. i never loved other actress as much i love lee sung kyung !!!!!!!!! I hope she will come to indonesia.. and surely i will come !!!!

Hope she will have an Asian Fan Meeting tour, she has so many fans all around the world that want to see her. Maybe if her next drama will be another international hit they will allow her to do it. I hope that she will have a drama in the second half of 2018, still hope that she will shoot first Broker and another movie before another drama, i want to see her have 3 movies and 1 drama in 2018.

Reminder to vote :).

WFKBJ: http://namesns.com/m/member/myroom.html?mynum=11810

Most beautiful: http://namesns.com/m/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=172

I don't really get why there are so many male actors that have fanmeetings while for women it's more unusual? It must be a reason beyond just fangirls wanting to see their "Oppa".

But even though I wouldn't be able to attend I'd be so happy if Sungkyung could do a fan meeting tour in Asia. If she does get the chance I hope she will sing and play the piano, and for her to have lot of interactions with her fans. 

7 hours ago, ladyid said:

:wub: The Vogue photoshoot stills are so beautiul. She looks like an angel.

True, in the Vogueme photoshoot she looks more mature and sexy like a goddess while in the MV she looks so sweet and adorable, she really is a romcom queen, i can feel that she is in love even in just few seconds, i can't wait to see it all. Also today Vogueme should be out, i hope there are more photos than the once that are already published.

Lee Sung Kyung reached 7.6 Million followers on Instagram. Congratulation queen! Even if it's almost 1 year without a new project she still slays, when she will come back her followers will probably reach 10 Millions, i hope that we won't have to wait too long, after all she said that she will have new movies and dramas in 2018. 

DN209VQUQAE2yJy.jpg

Archived