[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Whoa. HY can heal himself? :o now this is a very strong power too.

well seeing as how HY is demi-god it makes sense he can heal himself.

EDIT

it seems that BR is trying to do something also to SA? at least thats my guess

2 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Ok, I officially want to punch Biryum. That sick git. Poor HY.

I am with you on this one actually.

Spoiler

MR HB AND BR ALONG WITH JD HAVE A LUNCH.. 

DGJuFu9UQAI7pC8.jpg

Spoiler

DGJuFvzV0AIUQeR.jpg

DGJuFvNU0AEuJ7S.jpg

DGJuFudVoAEGDJm.jpg

DGJubgXU0AQoqhX.jpg

Spoiler

DGJubg1VYAEdH69.jpg

HB THINKS ABOUT HY'S WORDS FROM YESTERDAY

DGJubfyV0AAruFY.jpg

DGJubfuUAAAknk7.jpg

DGJuvKTVwAIP-de.jpg

DGJuvKfV0AASyxI.jpg

DGJuvL9VwAAzxVr.jpg

Spoiler

DGJuvKrUIAA6vRr.jpg

AWW HB IS SUCH A GOOD DIETY...

Spoiler

DGJvPcqUQAAwG7S.jpg

DGJvPceVYAEHXub.jpg

DGJvPcrUwAAXkYx.jpg

Spoiler

DGJvPfmVYAA5XW3.jpg

edit:

HA BAEK'S FIRST EARNNG...

Spoiler

DGJvz2sU0AAAJmy.jpgDGJvz2yVoAECtNs.jpg

Moora shouts to Biryum in anger as they return to her house.Biryum is also angry and pushes her to the wall.Biryum shouting.Moora pushes his arm away but he holds her to the wall. They talk but Moora seems scared.Biryum,on the other hand looks angry.She questions him.He didn't answer and just left.

Habaek sees an old person pulling cart as he walked.He initially ignored.He tried using his powers to help but failed.He helped to push and eventually pulled the cart. He evn went to the extent of helping him collect carboard boxes and pulled it to a garbage dump.The old man gives some money to Habaek and says something. Habaek listens intently and then looks at the money.

Habaek walks along the streets and stops at a stall when he hears the seller's voice. He wants to buy two cups that he sees when he thinks of So Ah's cup.He helps model with the cup for the stall ownerto get the 2 cups. 

Other than being made to remember his once pitiful existence, why is Hooye so angry? Seems like he has the potential to go cuckoo with the seemingly immense power he wields. 

I m still confused n hv more questions. But I m still busy enjoying the aftermath of sparkles and confetti of Monday's EP that everything is just swag!

he's so tall!!! 

7 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Ok, I officially want to punch Biryum. That sick git. Poor HY.

Same. Stupid Biryeom. I wanna kick him hard for being so stupid. He's making things worse for SoAh and Habaek by provoking HY. Aarrgghhh..i hate him!!

9 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

well seeing as how HY is demi-god it makes sense he can heal himself.

I am with you on this one actually.

5 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

:wacko:ouch...!!!

Soooo painful..:cry:

2 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

Same. Stupid Biryeom. I wanna kick him hard for being so stupid. He's making things worse for SoAh and Habaek by provoking HY. Aarrgghhh..i hate him!!

Poor guy. No wonder he is going to snap. :( I bet he will think that SA indirectly brought him to the Gods notice before that he was living a normal life. Maybe he will blame her for it? :(

At the clinic, assistant tells something to So Ah. She gets a call from Habaek. Habaek waits at a cafe.So Ah sees him from outside and smiles.She says something to herself but then just stops to look at him.Habaek saw her,she waves and enters. She orders drinks for them as Habaek looks at her. He questions about the drink and they continue to talk. He shows her the 2 cups with 'arrogance'. He explains what the cups he bought has in relation to them.She laughs but Habaek looks embarrassed(?)He tries to keep them but she holds on to both.

As they walk, he explains what he did that day to her. She keeps saying something,he walks ahead but smiles.

At the clinic at night, So Ah working but tell her assistant to go home first.Hooye gets a call while he was at a bar.I think So Ah called him(?)She sits and reads her books.Hooye on the other hand,drinks as he thinks of Biryum's words.So Ah calls him again but he doesn't answer. A woman comes up to him and asks him something.He looks at his phone and called So Ah back. 

Archived