[REAL LIFE COUPLE] SWAG II Nam Joo Hyuk <3 Lee Sung Kyung II

_yellowcarina_

1 hour ago, bonuibonui said:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/02/nam-joo-hyuk-talks-role-upcoming-tvn-fantasy-drama/ 

I can't find a NJH actor thread so I would like to ask a permission to post this great great news. NJH in a fantasy drama?! Hell Yes!! I hope he agrees to do this drama and would it be too much if I also hope for Sungkyung unnie to be her leading lady? Hahahahaha. I just can't imagine NJH without LSK anymore but oh well~In order to grow as a great actor he needs more experience and more more project so I really hope he will do this drama or any drama that he would like. I will forever be supporting him. <3 

SAME! Like I'm happy that NJH has been offered this great opportunity and I really hope he takes it and succeeds in doing it. I just can't picture him with another leading lady atm. I'm being unreasonable, I know, but I can't help how I feel. LOL  I'm still drowning in my bok joo x joon hyung feels I guess. 

Here's to more photo shoots for our swag couple in 2017! I just need to see them together in whatever context or manner. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To share my thought,

Previously, I did not feel like to ship this couple, but after I have seen NJH's IG. It's remind me my first OTP always has something in IG related with his co-star  who became his "the most closed friend" at this moment.

However, I don't delulu or expect that far but to see them together sometime as friends, Sunbae - Dongsang is good enough.

Even, the rating is low but I think their acting skill improvement and possibility for their project in nearly future is the good news.

At least, they are from the same agency.  

37 minutes ago, janeeta said:

I honestly love these two together. The chemistry is amazing and they look like they're made for one another. However, I do get the sense that she's more into him than vice versa. She always posts pics and vids of them while NJH rarely does. 

I also think that they were fighting the night of the awards. Both looked uncomfortable and unlike their normal selves. Even when sitting at the tables, there was an air of awkwardness, almost as if they were angry at one another. Let's hope they made up! ;)

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I just wanted to share a counter thought. LSK is very outgoing. She is very open with her friendships. She is just amazing and is confident in herself. She does not "always" posts pics and vids of him. Out of her 900+ posts, I think she maybe posted 5-10 posts about him, minus all the videos and pics related to WFKBJ for promotional purposes. And to be fair, KJY, another model, is also on her IG frequently, maybe the same amount as NJH, we wouldn't say she's more into him right?

NJH is an upcoming star with a growing female fan base. His goal now is to improve in his acting and become a famous star. Part of that success requires you to appear marketable and unfortunately, in Korea, that means you distance yourself from any connections with female stars. I understand, that's just the way it is. In his IG, in the beginning, he used to post pics with female friends, etc... but ever since he started getting more known, those posts stop. 

And I have come to realize NJH is not JJH. NJH is quiet and he seems calm, not the fun bubbly cute JJH that I am accustomed too. 

During Awards night, I think he felt nervous and uncomfortable, hence the stone faced. But there are moments captured where he does smile at her, and they stand together to greet people. 

I am not a delulu fan either. This is just my interpretation. The reason I created this thread was because I saw something special in their friendship. For me, I think now, with the attention of the drama and new shipper fans, they are cautious, as they should be. 

LSK is an open book (for the most part), you see what you get. If we are speaking romance, she would be connected to a few other actors in mind, other than NJH so I don't think she would be into him more than her. She has been linked to Lee Kwang Soo, Zico, and Jo In Sung. I mean Jo In Sung... enough said, right? :)

I think they are very close friends. She is just more expressive publicly about it. If you watch the BTS in episode 11, when it appears they dont know the camera is following them, he has his arm around her tightly as they walk to the set and they are talking about something and smiling. That to me, shows that away from the lenses of the camera, they are themselves and not afraid to show their closeness.

Finally, NJH is a new actor. Looking at his chemistry with LSK, he has done a complete 180 from his chemistry with other stars. The way he looks at her, hugs her, kisses her, etc... I mean his leg is in between her legs in episode 14 preview, even some veteran actors in similar bed scenes dont do this! It shows that he is close and comfortable enough with her to really showcase and bring KBJ and JJH to life. Also, he said so himself :)

I love them as they are. Whatever the future holds is up to them. I hope they continue to be the BFFS that I think they are :)

5 hours ago, bonuibonui said:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/02/nam-joo-hyuk-talks-role-upcoming-tvn-fantasy-drama/ 

I can't find a NJH actor thread so I would like to ask a permission to post this great great news. NJH in a fantasy drama?! Hell Yes!! I hope he agrees to do this drama and would it be too much if I also hope for Sungkyung unnie to be her leading lady? Hahahahaha. I just can't imagine NJH without LSK anymore but oh well~In order to grow as a great actor he needs more experience and more more project so I really hope he will do this drama or any drama that he would like. I will forever be supporting him. <3 

Awwww, that's great news!! :w00t:  I'm happy for him, he is talented and hardworking and deserves to shine, hope he takes the risk and surprises everyone again with an amazing performance. NJH fighting!!  :heart:

I would also love to see him paired with LSK again, but that would be too good to be true, isn't it?

36 minutes ago, Rollito Deprimavera said:

Awwww, that's great news!! :w00t:  I'm happy for him, he is talented and hardworking and deserves to shine, hope he takes the risk and surprises everyone again with an amazing performance. NJH fighting!!  :heart:

I would also love to see him paired with LSK again, but that would be too good to be true, isn't it?

Give it....oh 5-10 years...that seems to be the going rate for reunions in dramas...LOL!

6 hours ago, MC99 said:

Give it....oh 5-10 years...that seems to be the going rate for reunions in dramas...LOL!

That long huh? Oh well, I'd take any kind of interaction I can get my hands on. Haha so if they can just confirm that they're dating next month, I'd really appreciate it. LOL 

Haven't logged in for years and just been lurking. I love the chemistry between two actors and I am shipping them either can be friends or lovers. I was stalking at LSK old IG pics around 2014 and NJH has been liking them to keep me giddy hehehe. And as a guy perhaps NJH it's not the type to post pics of him and females because let's admit majority of guys are not into posting pictures in social media. But I think it was really nice of him to post pics of him and LSK lately. 

Looking forward to epi 14 but sad at the same time because the show is about to end. Just hopinh they will collaborate in the future even if just for modeling pics. 

15825995_241365926291530_852490445524339

hi..this is my 1st time posting here...i can't hold my excitement about this couple :wub:...sorry for my limited english...i try to share my thought with all

i'm quite agree with @janeeta
quite sure they have fight before the award but they try to act naturally as possible.... i think LSK can handle this naturally..but NJH looks so tension + may b he got red carpet nervous hahahaha ..i dun say they r lover...friend also can fight :joy:

i also agree with @_yellowcarina_
about LSK quite friendly with all...not only NJS...we can see she has tone of guy friend (based on her IG)..i have opposite thought...i really feel that its NJH that have the feel more than LSK..i dun know y..may b noona crush :blush:..but he looks so careful when posting on IG..everything only revolve himself...but i quite surprise when i read in page 2 @ 3..when some one @koreanrice if im not mistaken...reveal that NJH posting  tone of pic of himself...which is quite odd he not really posting everyday...n at the same day actually he with LSK doing some photoshoot...may b he quite happy or hyper that day? hahahaha

last...bout this clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVJ-3YiGd_s

LSK seem freely without make up infront of NJH...but afraid of camera hahahaha
either she dun see NJH as "namja" or NJH used to see her wake up everyday without makeup kikikikiki

sorry for long assumption...i can't help share this thought :glasses::kiss_closed:

You guys are cute. Loved reading everyone's delulu thoughts here..So this news was posted on the drama thread and above ..thought I'd bring it up here...any thoughts? .I was pretty excited that he'd be doing another drama ( if he confirms of course)  but the comments on DramaBeans seem to think he may not be able to headline the drama with such a role. Plus tvN 's history with webtoon adaptation ....hmm, let's say I'm still a lil sore at what happened to CiTT

I am actually happy for NJH that he was offered the big role. It's a big pressure to take on. There are no right or wrong decision as long as he follows his heart. If he feels that he can do the job 110% he should go for it. Take risks or he will never know. If he doesn't feel confident to do it, he can pass on the opportunity in hopes there would be other offers. Either way I think his fans would support him no matter what happens.

Like I said previously, did not have high expectations when I decided to watch WFKBJ since I read articles and comments stating the leads are another pretty faces. Well I was proven wrong as I love the actors portrayals. I was actually proud because I felt that WFKBJ gave way, although underrrated, to NJH that he can indeed act and the casting crew felt that he has the talent to take on a challenging role. 

@_yellowcarina I am glad you started the thread. Couldn't resist on not posting especially these two have sizzling chemistry together onscreen and offscreen. Can't help but ship them in real life too hehehe especially knowing they are good friends so the chances are much higher that they will hang out and see each other again. 

@_yellowcarina thank you for making this thread :blush:

been lurking in shippers thread everyday for someone to make the SWAG couple a thread.. now i can spazz about them outside the series.. been lurking about them in every sns sites that sometimes frustrated when i have no one to spazz to. 

:)

hoping to have gains friends who also ship them together..

again thanks... ♥♥♥

12 hours ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

I think they are very close friends. She is just more expressive publicly about it. If you watch the BTS in episode 11, when it appears they dont know the camera is following them, he has his arm around her tightly as they walk to the set and they are talking about something and smiling. That to me, shows that away from the lenses of the camera, they are themselves and not afraid to show their closeness.

Finally, NJH is a new actor. Looking at his chemistry with LSK, he has done a complete 180 from his chemistry with other stars. The way he looks at her, hugs her, kisses her, etc... I mean his leg is in between her legs in episode 14 preview, even some veteran actors in similar bed scenes dont do this! It shows that he is close and comfortable enough with her to really showcase and bring KBJ and JJH to life. Also, he said so himself :)

I love them as they are. Whatever the future holds is up to them. I hope they continue to be the BFFS that I think they are :)

@_yellowcarina_ I just love what you wrote, just the same thought with me, I really want them to be a real couple, It's driving me crazy, but I'm not blind fan. I just hope they're BFFS, that's enough for me :)

28 minutes ago, bokjooyah said:

Can I just say that the level of comfort LSK and NJH has in their scenes is unlike any other kdrama that I've ever seen. Seriously, the skinship is #real, folks. Gahhh! I just can't with these two. ❤️

100% agree. There is something different about them that trespasses the screen. Call me crazy but I think they will soon announce that they are dating, hahaha!!

yup we are indeed lucky that we have been getting a lot of skinship in this kdrama. it's nice to see them onscreen as a couple as it gives a glimpse how they will be offscreen hehehe. and even as friends i am surprised how comfortable they are. been watching a lot kdramas and it's really rare to see actors be comfortable on couple scenes even if it's as simple as holding hands. i get giddy when they interlocked their finger. lol hopefully this show helped triggered their friendship to the next level. if not maybe in the future when they are older and ready to settle down.

Archived