♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

Wow, i am very busy with real life so I seldom visit soompi. I normally visit his drama thread only when he has new drama. Glad to see his thread moving fast. Only manage to browse the last few pages.  

I had seen fans saying HS did not know how to swim, HS knew how to swim but his ankle was already injured before he fell from the yacht and HS got injured when he fell off the yacht. Too many versions. 

I actually think Hyungsik knew how to swim since very young and was quite a good swimmer. I believe he was injured which was why his manager and DJ rushed to help him. 

tumblr_oph9mbodrQ1qdnbgao1_500.jpg

HS fell from the yacht on June 22

On July 9, his manager posted that HS got injured while filming Watch Out MV  and said HS returned to work despite his injuries.

Not sure if the injuries was before the yacht incident, due to the yacht incident or after the yacht incident. I remembered seeing clips of the staff carrying HS. Some fans said it could be because the staff did not want his clothes wet or crumpled but I think it could also be because of his injuries. 

20110707_hyunshik_2.jpg

But not that it really matters. We all know he likes swimming and is a pretty good swimmer. 

As for his mole, I think he removed it but was unable to remove it completely.

By the way, just saw a Naver article, his dad no longer works for BMW.  

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Amanda_HS said:

Wow, i am very busy with real life so I seldom visit soompi. I normally visit his drama thread only when he has new drama. Glad to see his thread moving fast. Only manage to browse the last few pages.  

I had seen fans saying HS did not know how to swim, HS knew how to swim but his ankle was already injured before he fell from the yacht and HS got injured when he fell off the yacht. Too many versions. 

I actually think Hyungsik knew how to swim since very young and was quite a good swimmer. I believe he was injured which was why his manager and DJ rushed to help him. 

tumblr_oph9mbodrQ1qdnbgao1_500.jpg

HS fell from the yacht on June 22

On July 9, his manager posted that HS got injured while filming Watch Out MV  and said HS returned to work despite his injuries.

Not sure if the injuries was before the yacht incident, due to the yacht incident or after the yacht incident. I remembered seeing clips of the staff carrying HS. Some fans said it could be because the staff did not want his clothes wet or crumpled but I think it could also be because of his injuries. 

20110707_hyunshik_2.jpg

But not that it really matters. We all know he likes swimming and is a pretty good swimmer. 

As for his mole, I think he removed it but was unable to remove it completely.

By the way, just saw a Naver article, his dad no longer works for BMW.  

hello! a new fan of hyungsik here :D that's very informative. thanks! i always thought that he knew how to swim looking at his body, either you swim or work out to get that body. he said before that he didn't work out often so yes, he swims :) 

PS: pls drop by often and share..:blush: thanks!

• Like 4

I think the cutest part of the Return of Superman with the SoDa siblings is the end interview.  The narrator/MC reminds PHS and Kwanghee that when they were first driving to meet the SoDa siblings, they had said they wanted 2 (PHS) and 4 kids (Kwanghee).  Kwanghee looks so surprised when he's reminded of this and questions the narrator, saying, "me?  I said I wanted 4?  I think you misheard that."  He switches to say that he only wants 1, whereas PHS says he wants 3.  The reason?  Bc he realized that there needs to be a 3rd neutral/mediator to comfort them when they fight or get sad.

@Amanda_HS That baby swimming photo of him is too precious.  Wherever did you find it?  I've only really seen 2 baby photos of his that have made the internet/variety rounds.  I love how he's holding his hand with his other hand to hold the v pose.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, iamcassandra said:

almost all comments on this video talks about Park Hyung Sik ^_^ ..this one is my fave... :D

hyungsik really dance very well like a bird despite his height :wub: its really very sad that ZEA  was not successful otherwise he can stick with his hyungs longer... but well its good he is solo now too so I dun have to cringe my eyes finding him all over the video :tongue:

• Like 8

Sharing this pix taken with PHS and PBY last week at SG Fan Meet : 

I'm still on cloud 9, personally this moment has been truly unforgettable and I'm wishing them both all the best and do hope to meet them again in the future ! :wub:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, enilec_15 said:

hyungsik really dance very well like a bird despite his height :wub: its really very sad that ZEA  was not successful otherwise he can stick with his hyungs longer... but well its good he is solo now too so I dun have to cringe my eyes finding him all over the video :tongue:

true ^_^ ...but sadly we might not see him dancing anymore now that he's focusing on his acting career though...

• Like 4

You know... Falling behind on this thread is not a good idea :sweatingbullets: I haven't visited this page in awhile and I'm behind 10 pages already...!

I heard from somebody that everyone here was thinking to make a website dedicated for Park Hyung Sik? How is that idea going? I went to the website that somebody posted a few pages back and saw there wasn't much content to it yet. Are people here still in favor of making a website dedicated to Park Hyung Sik?

• Like 6

21 hours ago, anazs said:

i always like center parting hairstyle. but when i see him with side parting hairstyle, i'm going crazy LOL. he looked good in ALL hairstyles :blush:

he's so lightweight. i think he should put more weight maybe 2-3 kg (muscle perhaps hehe) coz he is not dancing anymore (dancing maybe needs him to stay fit so easier to move) now he has become an actor, he should consider his fans request LOL

must be a reason for that? the parents didn't allow? he's afraid to do a surgery LOL (can remove by laser surgery) but it's best to remove :D

Here you go @anazs. More PHS and his fab hair ! 

cr to owner

Sorry I can't stop myself! Here's another cute baby pic. really, i'm not obsessing! these pics just keep showing up in my ig.........

• Like 7

@willowmyst HS is a very private person. He did not mention the reason. His dad is very capable so I doubt he was retrenched. He probably just wanted to work in another company.

After reading most of HS's interviews, you will know that he really looks up to his dad and they have such a good relationship. I remembered reading that HS wanted a car when he was in his teens and his dad refused. His dad told him nicely that he wanted HS to buy his own car using his own hard-earned money. He wanted HS to understand that money doesn't grow on trees. Glad that HS finally earned enough to buy his car a few years ago. He loves cars and used to follow instagrams about cars.

@jechoi1 I cannot remember where I got the pictures. But most pictures were first shared on DC. There are quite a lot of his baby pictures. Most of them were taken from his Japan FM. He shared many childhood pictures during the FM and fans just took screen shots of them when they bought the DVD.   

• Like 7

I've been following this person coz of her (his?) posted pics, vids and gifs. Like the one below. His stylist HAD to be flustered when he turned those intense looks her way even unintentionally. I know i was just looking at this! :flushed:

Cr to owner 

Edited by willowmyst
grammar; lost link; not showing up
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, jechoi1 said:

I think the cutest part of the Return of Superman with the SoDa siblings is the end interview.  The narrator/MC reminds PHS and Kwanghee that when they were first driving to meet the SoDa siblings, they had said they wanted 2 (PHS) and 4 kids (Kwanghee).  Kwanghee looks so surprised when he's reminded of this and questions the narrator, saying, "me?  I said I wanted 4?  I think you misheard that."  He switches to say that he only wants 1, whereas PHS says he wants 3.  The reason?  Bc he realized that there needs to be a 3rd neutral/mediator to comfort them when they fight or get sad.

he must have experienced a lot since he has one brother LOL

• Like 2

2 hours ago, willowmyst said:

Here's more cute baby pics! Make sure to click the arrows middle right border to scroll thru other photos!

cr gogumanoona ig

he's one cute lil boy. he doesn't change at all. eyes, lashes, mole :D (i have grown fond of his mole hehe..)

2 hours ago, willowmyst said:

Here you go @anazs. More PHS and his fab hair ! 

cr to owner

THANKS for the clip! love it :heart::blush: i could spend whole day feasting my eyes on him (well, that's what i do on my free time :D) although my fav drama is WHTMF but his best short hair is definitely HS and SWDBS :wub: long hair is of coz Hwarang hehe..

56 minutes ago, willowmyst said:

I've been following this person coz of her (his?) posted pics, vids and gifs. Like the one below. His stylist HAD to be flustered when he turned those intense looks her way even unintentionally. I know i was just looking at this! :flushed:

Cr to owner

i love this ig too. her spam is daebak! :D

• Like 4

11 hours ago, ferily said:

You know... Falling behind on this thread is not a good idea :sweatingbullets: I haven't visited this page in awhile and I'm behind 10 pages already...!

I heard from somebody that everyone here was thinking to make a website dedicated for Park Hyung Sik? How is that idea going? I went to the website that somebody posted a few pages back and saw there wasn't much content to it yet. Are people here still in favor of making a website dedicated to Park Hyung Sik?

heyya :D let's make it 100 pages before end of the month hahaha!!

yes, still waiting for @sebastian27 to proceed. currently she is collecting members. have you emailed to her? she mentioned about writing a letter to UAA to ask about official fc. and she mentioned your name to help with the letter :) waiting for her feedback on which website to use etc. 

maybe we should start with our ig or fb page coz its free and easy to post pics and gain followers. from there we can gain more members to our fc. just a suggestion :) i wish we can start asap before his next project/cf/photoshoot :)

p/s: from official website will be links to ig and fb. anyone volunteer to manage twitter would be good too :) 

• Like 8