♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

12 hours ago, willowmyst said:

@anazs I've been meaning to tell you I love your profile pic. That little gif of him batting his eyes is too cute. :heart:

i have a soft spot for his eyes (specifically eyelashes) and hair (specifically messy hair) :wub: yup that gif is too cute LOL :D

• Like 5

2 hours ago, aigo244 said:

yeah..let's do that..but I wonder what will happen after the vote ended and we get the winner? :D

nothing. they will just win.no award LOL. this website always do voting like this :)

• Like 4

I love it when his new company mentioned this in their press release :

"NEWS RELEASE

PARK HYUNG-SIK JOINS UAA & CO, SUBSIDIARY OF SPACKMAN ENTERTAINMENT GROUP’S ASSOCIATED COMPANY, SPACKMAN MEDIA GROUP

• Park Hyung-sik, one of Korea’s highly sought-after free agent actors, signs with UAA & Co

• UAA & Co now manages 3 of the most recognized names in the Korean entertainment industry, namely Song Hye-kyo, Yoo Ah-in, and Park Hyungsik."

• Like 6

1 hour ago, iamcassandra said:

thanks! i have bookmarked :D

3 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

I love it when his new company mentioned this in their press release :

"NEWS RELEASE

PARK HYUNG-SIK JOINS UAA & CO, SUBSIDIARY OF SPACKMAN ENTERTAINMENT GROUP’S ASSOCIATED COMPANY, SPACKMAN MEDIA GROUP

• Park Hyung-sik, one of Korea’s highly sought-after free agent actors, signs with UAA & Co

• UAA & Co now manages 3 of the most recognized names in the Korean entertainment industry, namely Song Hye-kyo, Yoo Ah-in, and Park Hyungsik."

you should c&p full statement :D the whole statement sounds good heheee..

clipular.jpg

this company has branch in Singapore, is it possible to send letter to them (in English) to apply for fan club?

• Like 8

Park Hyung Sik's perfect manners toward Park Bo Young will make you giddy with joy

1e6d6aaa-4fba-43cd-bcff-9c020257292d.jpg

At a recent event to promote Strong Woman Do Bong Soon in Singapore, Park Hyung Sikgave fans even more reason to ship him with Park Bo Young, both on screen and in real life. One particularly memorable moment occurred when they sat down to start the event. It turned out that Park Bo Young's chair was much too tall for her to sit comfortably on. Without hesitation, Park Hyung Sik adjusted his chair and switched it with her's, ignoring the staff that was coming to help. He truly does care about his co-star!

Check out the video below! Skip ahead to 0:35 to see the adorable chair swapping moment. 

Even better, they also had the co-stars watch some of their romantic scenes on the big screen. They both hilariously couldn't hide their embarrassment, with Park Bo Young even running for cover off stage. 

Too cute!

Are you still having Strong Woman Do Bong Soon withdrawals? Would you love to see them as a couple in real life?

cr : Dramafever FB
  • Like 5

This is a random vote by ILoveKStars weekly, this week battle between Park Bo Gum and Hyungsik, please please vote for him :

Round 9 - PBG :heart: PHS :grin: (haha)

1 vote per FB account

cr : iloveKstars FB

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, blissfullyblessed said:

I have 3 FB accounts for my game addiction. Kekeke! Can we have the link for the site? Thank u so much in advance!:blush:

Just click on the link i posted above, it'll bring you to the page, we are trailing PBG by 1.1k

• Like 3

2 hours ago, iamcassandra said:

found this on twitter..I guess it's an old video :) ..Park Hyung Sik surely has a lovely family...(pardon me for the caption: I guess the twitter account owner is a shipper based on his/her video caption)

His mother has got on screen for a few times. But his father looked slightly different here from when PHS organised a birthday/anniversary party for them.

I've never seen his brother, except for kid photos. I wonder where did PHS got his height. :tongue:

2 hours ago, anazs said:

thanks! i have bookmarked :D

you should c&p full statement :D the whole statement sounds good heheee..

this company has branch in Singapore, is it possible to send letter to them (in English) to apply for fan club?

Do you want to try?? :blush:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iamcassandra said:

found this on twitter..I guess it's an old video :) ..Park Hyung Sik surely has a lovely family...(pardon me for the caption: I guess the twitter account owner is a shipper based on his/her video caption)

i'm sure this family is a happy go lucky family. he seemed playful with parents :D

1 hour ago, Ainee Etp said:

His mother has got on screen for a few times. But his father looked slightly different here from when PHS organised a birthday/anniversary party for them.

I've never seen his brother, except for kid photos. I wonder where did PHS got his height. :tongue:

Do you want to try?? :blush:

this is my first time seeing his parents. i was thinking the same thing hehee..he's so tall but his dad is not :D

it's just a suggestion coz @sebastian27 mentioned about writing a letter to apply from UAA :) english is easier :) 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, xscalsve said:

Too cute!

Are you still having Strong Woman Do Bong Soon withdrawals? Would you love to see them as a couple in real life?

cr : Dramafever FB

watching the vids and now end up watching his S'pore vids in YT :lol:

• Like 3

20 hours ago, anazs said:

hahahh! i switched channel to watch hwarang but my mom asked to change channel :D will watch when i get back to my house tomorrow (i have downloaded hwarang but better to watch on big screen heheee..)

Lol. Luckily when I watch Hwarang when it was aired on astro KBS world before my mom & dad didn't ask me to change channel they just sit & watch with me even though they didn't really understand about that drama lol.

12 minutes ago, blissfullyblessed said:

It would be more awesome if he'll be able to get his dream role at the same time

Sorry to ask as I don't know. But what is his dream role? I hope his new company is better than his old company.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, blissfullyblessed said:

Aww @lovephs101. So that was the reason why your username became "guest".  Welcome back dearie!:wub:

I want PHS to rest first but I miss seeing him on screen. :( Hope that his next project will be as successful as SWDBS. It would be more awesome if he'll be able to get his dream role at the same time.

yup that's why i ended up being "guest" :(

missing him too but it was like that also in 2015 after High Society did not hear anything from him apart from his IG update and some photo shoots and ZE;A performance here and there then surprise surprise he was doing hwarang lols so Let's pray there will be big surprise again before the end of the year. I would love him to make a comeback in the last quarter of the year :) anywhere in the big 3 stations will be fine :) 

6 minutes ago, Killa92 said:

Lol. Luckily when I watch Hwarang when it was aired on astro KBS world before my mom & dad didn't ask me to change channel they just sit & watch with me even though they didn't really understand about that drama lol.

Sorry to ask as I don't know. But what is his dream role?

he has a lot of dream role lol but his ultimate dream is to be in a movie even if it is just a small role :) i guess he just wants to experience how is it in a movie set?

Edited by lovephs101
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, lovephs101 said:

heol i want to change my email add but it ended up deleting my account i requested wrongly now i'm back to being noob lols

I was wondering what happen to you though ^_^ ...thought you left here or something :D ...

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Killa92 said:

Sorry to ask as I don't know. But what is his dream role? I hope his new company is better than his old company.

but watching on 8tv without HD, i think better to watch at my laptop :lol:

2 hours ago, lovephs101 said:

heol i want to change my email add but it ended up deleting my account i requested wrongly now i'm back to being noob lols

opsss..it's okay.as long as you are here :)

2 hours ago, lovephs101 said:

missing him too but it was like that also in 2015 after High Society did not hear anything from him apart from his IG update and some photo shoots and ZE;A performance here and there then surprise surprise he was doing hwarang lols so Let's pray there will be big surprise again before the end of the year. I would love him to make a comeback in the last quarter of the year :) anywhere in the big 3 stations will be fine :) 

he has a lot of dream role lol but his ultimate dream is to be in a movie even if it is just a small role :) i guess he just wants to experience how is it in a movie set?

it must be difficult not to hear from him :wacko: i hope with new agency, he will get many offer. hoping for big surpise real soon.

movie is good but we will see him less (2 hours only) LOL i want drama!! get to see him every week heee :D i would love to see him in action movie/drama. he's good in fighting scene (not to mention so hot with that angry/serious look) trying different genre will give him more experience and work with different actor/production 

• Like 4