♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

12 minutes ago, nysya said:

I am new too.  Not new to ZE:A but new ahjumma fan of PHS.:blush:. Although I watch Nine, I like him in Hwarang first but not so much but I am hooked with PHS after SWDBS and this two months I have marathon watched all his drama and reality TV, watch his interview and news about him. Followed him in twitter and IG, downloaded photos of him .. 

I read one interview saying that he was bullied by seniors with his first agent and I can see it in the Romantic & Idol,first episode where he was being teased for his choice of suit .. his blood type by one of the idol.  He was also upset because the guy idol keep talking abt his date which is Nam Jihyun of 4 minutes n Mir keep saying he is fated to be with Jihyun. :confounded: Luckliy Jihyun Noona supported him a lot and made him more confidence of himself. Now PHS a sucessfull actor and I wish I can say to the senior idols.. look at what you are doing now compared to Hyung-Sik

What I can see is that PHS worked very hard to be what he is now. Kwanghee helped him also. Shin Hyun-Joon said that usually after finishing their cameo or any supporting role, idol will go into their car but PHS stayed till the shooting finished even giving hand to the crew.

I hope he will continue being humble and work harder and not to rest too long

I agree with the rest but when you said kwang hee helps him a lot i don't think so maybe it motivate phs to succeed the way he was treating him then i guess u are right.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, nysya said:

I am new too.  Not new to ZE:A but new ahjumma fan of PHS.:blush:. Although I watch Nine, I like him in Hwarang first but not so much but I am hooked with PHS after SWDBS and this two months I have marathon watched all his drama and reality TV, watch his interview and news about him. Followed him in twitter and IG, downloaded photos of him .. 

I read one interview saying that he was bullied by seniors with his first agent and I can see it in the Romantic & Idol,first episode where he was being teased for his choice of suit .. his blood type by one of the idol.  He was also upset because the guy idol keep talking abt his date which is Nam Jihyun of 4 minutes n Mir keep saying he is fated to be with Jihyun. :confounded: Luckliy Jihyun Noona supported him a lot and made him more confidence of himself. Now PHS a sucessfull actor and I wish I can say to the senior idols.. look at what you are doing now compared to Hyung-Sik

What I can see is that PHS worked very hard to be what he is now. Kwanghee helped him also. Shin Hyun-Joon said that usually after finishing their cameo or any supporting role, idol will go into their car but PHS stayed till the shooting finished even giving hand to the crew.

I hope he will continue being humble and work harder and not to rest too long

I would love to see them together again :) last i heard she is studying acting so maybe they might work together in the future who knows and they might have been fated all along :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sik1116 said:

Binge watching phs yt videos myself and after watching that taxi show i feel like i don't like kwang hee no matter they say that he is funny and i found out that he even unfollow phs on ig prior to his military enlistment is it because as phs said he was unable to answer his call as he was filming swdbs? Or because he finally got jealous of him? I don't like the way he treat phs!! No wonder phs seems to be more closer to siwan than to other member of his group.

he never get jealous of hyungsik maybe because he thinks that he knows hyungsik's capibilities. he would get jealous of siwan coz siwan is not typical looking and will be more popular. he's loud and opens up to everything. maybe that's his personality but people get annoyed sometimes LOL 

44 minutes ago, Amanda_HS said:

Real Men used to film for 6 days 5 nights. Although they cut down to 5 days 4 nights later. It is pretty hard for celebrities to devote a full 6 days 5 nights filming. 

Kwanghee unfollowed Hyungsik very long time ago. I don't think it is due to jealousy. He has always maintain his jealousy persona towards Siwan only but we all know they are friends. It is just his variety image.     

Kwanghee unfollowed all the members except the leader years ago. Kwanghee is closer to Junyoung than the rest of the members since they know each other before they debut. No idea why he unfollowed everyone but we still see him hanging out with his members and Hyungsik after he unfollowed them. There are quite a lot of fan accounts of them hanging out together. Hyungsik already said Kwanghee always treats him and buy him stuff so I truly believe he is a good hyung.        

I am also a pround noona fan. Hyungsik has more noona fans in Korea. His naver comments are mostly by 30s, 40s noonas. I think it is his international fanbase that are younger.  

talking bout his naver, i still haven't got time to go there :( still struggling to find his old dramas. any beautiful souls in here can share the links of his previous dramas. still looking for i remember you, dummy mommy, sirius, nine. i have a lot to catch up heheheee :D 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, anazs said:

he never get jealous of hyungsik maybe because he thinks that he knows hyungsik's capibilities. he would get jealous of siwan coz siwan is not typical looking and will be more popular. he's loud and opens up to everything. maybe that's his personality but people get annoyed sometimes LOL 

talking bout his naver, i still haven't got time to go there :( still struggling to find his old dramas. any beautiful souls in here can share the links of his previous dramas. still looking for i remember you, dummy mommy, sirius, nine. i have a lot to catch up heheheee :D 

No one in ZE:A expect that PHS will become popular especially kwanghee :( and that i believe is the truth hence I'm happy he became one. me too i get annoyed with kwanghee i get that he wants to be funny but way back he seems to expect so much from PHS to make the group successful when he himself can't do it. atleast PHS popularity made their song 2nd on the music chart once.

• Like 2

@willowmyst Thanks!  You're so sweet!

About Kwanghee, I think he gets a bad rap, and I'm beginning to think it's part of his variety persona. He is loud and all, but the reality is that he worked really hard first to become an idol, then to be popular, and then to promote ZEA.  Hyungsik once mentioned that Kwanghee always tried to bring a member along to variety shows when Kwanghee was popular. It may seem natural, but it really isn't. Kpop is so competitive and idols know that they can't be idols forever so they have to think about what they'll do afterwards.

i think some people have Kwanghee a hard time for "outing" hyungsik' family background, but he did it to get hyungsik some publicity. And it's a sad commentary on kpop and Korean society that it worked. If you watch Kwanghee's radio and variety appearances, you'll notice that despite his comments about being jealous, he does always bring up his fellow members. It's almost as though Star Empire would pick a member to promote and then asked Kwanghee to do so as well. Some of the other members, including PHS, also mentioned how Kwanghee is always the first to congratulate his fellow members when they get a new project.

• Like 8

@anazs Thanks for the warm welcome! I would def love to join. Would the site be up anytime soon?  

I love how everyone is so enthusiastic even though PHS will be on a break this month and nothing much will be going on except for this thread<33 

As much as I like PHS I love cars, :grin:  Here's a clip of both PHS and cars. He was in a variety show "The Racer". He beat the record of the professional racer *thumbs up* He appeared in Ep 1 and 2 only  if i'm not mistaken. 

http://dai.ly/x34bnre

Edited by tanuukiec00kie
no video and quote
  • Like 3

Wow, just realized you guys are creating a fan site for him. That's awesome. 

Since I am not working today, I can visit this thread more often.

1 hour ago, anazs said:

Kwanghee said he gets jealous of Siwan because they are same age friends so he gets competitive. But we all know that is just his variety persona. 

Most of KBS dramas can be found on their official channel. This is the full episode. You can find the rest in the same channel. 

You can watch Nine below. 

https://dramanice.es/drama/nine-time-travel-nine-times-detail

As for the rest, I watched Chinese sub. Not sure if there are any English subs. 

• Like 2

Hi~ @anazs thank you for reading and replying dear! I'm so happy to know I'm not the only noona hehe! (Hi~ @Amanda_HS @nysya)

About the Kwanghee issue, I agree with everything @jechoi1 said (your comments are always so insightful, thank you <3). Kwanghee might be loud and some people might not like him, but the first memory I have from him is promoting ZE:A and his members with all his might. I truly think he definitely cared for them even though he always said he was "jealous", he was just trying to be funny. I actually find him very sweet :) 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Rossana23 said:

Hi~ @anazs thank you for reading and replying dear! I'm so happy to know I'm not the only noona hehe! (Hi~ @Amanda_HS @nysya)

About the Kwanghee issue, I agree with everything @jechoi1 said (your comments are always so insightful, thank you <3). Kwanghee might be loud and some people might not like him, but the first memory I have from him is promoting ZE:A and his members with all his might. I truly think he definitely cared for them even though he always said he was "jealous", he was just trying to be funny. I actually find him very sweet :) 

I think i am the only one who does not like him :o

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sik1116 said:

I agree with the rest but when you said kwang hee helps him a lot i don't think so maybe it motivate phs to succeed the way he was treating him then i guess u are right.

I think you should watch during their early days where only KH was the only one vocal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxjSrxNNPfI and the others are too quiet to talk. The video was recorded in 2011.  Where they were still shy  

• Like 2

Hi~ @sik1116! It's ok, I mean, everyone has their own opinion, you can't be liked by everyone :) That said, I think that as long as there is no spreading of hate it's ok not to like someone. I do hope though that some time your impression of him could change, to me he really looks like a lovely guy (a super loud lovely guy hahaha) and if Hyung Sik considers him his friend, then he must be a good person, I don't know, just my opinion. Thank you for sharing yours :) 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, nysya said:

I think you should watch during their early days where only KH was the only one vocal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxjSrxNNPfI and the others are too quiet to talk. The video was recorded in 2011.  Where they were still shy  

I've watched all videos already since i got hooked with phs coz of hwarang and i am sorry but i could never warm up to him im sorry.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, sik1116 said:

I think i am the only one who does not like him :o

At first im annoyed with KH too.. he is very loud and noisy, but when I saw ZE:A early days video I can understand why and watching he ate Mc D together with PHS n the manager,, he really took care of PHS since his started with ZE:A.  Check this interview made in August 2015

In a recent interview, Hyungsik expressed his affection for ZE:A member, Kwanghee.

He stated, "You have no idea how much of a relief it is that he got into 'Infinity Challenge'. What makes me happily satisfied is that for five years, he never rested once and ultimately got into this position. He's an amazing person. His viability is tremendous. He doesn't get tired of things, getting to his place now through overflowing energy. How intense must that have been. He looks easy and light, but do you think Kwanghee had no troubles?"

ZE:A did not hit popularity right after debut, but thanks to Kwanghee's promotions on a variety of shows, their name started to become more familiar to the public. Hyungsik said, "He appeared on 'Strong Heart' and introduced the members.... Honestly, what idol member would do so like that? He wasn't trying to get himself known. I feel apologetic towards him too. Even when he went out on variety shows, he took at least one member with him."

Hyungsik added, "During our training period, I looked at Kwanghee and wondered, 'There's someone like him in this world?' He, in his entirety, was born as a celebrity. The other members sing and dance, but they don't have a lot of skill in talking. Seeing that, it could seem like we weren't able to reach Kwanghee's expectations. I'm sorry for not being able to protect his side."

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Rossana23 said:

Hi~ @sik1116! It's ok, I mean, everyone has their own opinion, you can't be liked by everyone :) That said, I think that as long as there is no spreading of hate it's ok not to like someone. I do hope though that some time your impression of him could change, to me he really looks like a lovely guy (a super loud lovely guy hahaha) and if Hyung Sik considers him his friend, then he must be a good person, I don't know, just my opinion. Thank you for sharing yours :) 

The first videos on yt i watch when i discover phs in hwarang was taxi and that time there was no eng sub i found and phs looks upset when kwanghee said something from there on no matter i cant like him sorry :( but dont get me wrong i dont hate him its just that  i cant like him 2 diff things right.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, sik1116 said:

I've watched all videos already since i got hooked with phs coz of hwarang and i am sorry but i could never warm up to him im sorry.

:heart:  We are here for Hyung-Sik  :heart: 

• Like 3

I think Kwanghee is not really jealous of PHS, even the jealousy he mentioned for Siwan is probably his 'slogan' only rather than real. But I do think he has a gap with the other members due to his loud and pestering habit. I have seen some BTS videos that the members seemed to be genuinely annoyed by him. Because he still fool around when they are in serious situation or stress (before performance/concerts). Some of us here might have seen the BTS for a Japan concert(I think) when Kwanghee was bothering Min Woo (keep hugging and trying to kiss him) when they have to get on stage. PHS hit his shoulder like a hyung and asked him to "Stop it, stop it". I have seen Dong Jun shoved him away for kept trying to hug him when he's clearly not in the mood. 

To me, it seemed like PHS and Siwan were a bit annoyed at him during the Healing Camp. And when Kwanghee complained that they never asked him out for drink (when both PHS and Siwan claimed to meet up often) they did not say much ^_^ seemed to have their own reason.

That being said, I don't think their relationship is bad, just that PHS and Siwan are a little scared with Kwanghee's overzealousness. And he's definitely the kind you won't want to talk about your trouble. Don't we all have one or two friends like Kwanghee in our life?:grimace:

• Like 5

:lol:

13 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

I think Kwanghee is not really jealous of PHS, even the jealousy he mentioned for Siwan is probably his 'slogan' only rather than real. But I do think he has a gap with the other members due to his loud and pestering habit. I have seen some BTS videos that the members seemed to be genuinely annoyed by him. Because he still fool around when they are in serious situation or stress (before performance/concerts). Some of us here might have seen the BTS for a Japan concert(I think) when Kwanghee was bothering Min Woo (keep hugging and trying to kiss him) when they have to get on stage. PHS hit his shoulder like a hyung and asked him to "Stop it, stop it". I have seen Dong Jun shoved him away for kept trying to hug him when he's clearly not in the mood. 

To me, it seemed like PHS and Siwan were a bit annoyed at him during the Healing Camp. And when Kwanghee complained that they never asked him out for drink (when both PHS and Siwan claimed to meet up often) they did not say much ^_^ seemed to have their own reason.

That being said, I don't think their relationship is bad, just that PHS and Siwan are a little scared with Kwanghee's overzealousness. And he's definitely the kind you won't want to talk about your trouble. Don't we all have one or two friends like Kwanghee in our life?:grimace:

Hmmm i guess you are right and im the oversensitive friend who cry everytime got upset with the jokes but i will still not like kwang hee sorry xd

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Rossana23 said:

@sik1116 don't worry dear, it's ok :) As @nysya said, we're here for Hyung Sik <3

Hahaha you're toally right @Ainee Etp! KH is the annoying friend we all have. He's so over the top sometimes and clingy, but still looks cute to me (even though if he were my friend I would also smack him to keep him quiet xD)

Haha, me too, I would have smack him if he bothers me at the wrong time.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, sik1116 said:

Hmmm i guess you are right and im the oversensitive friend who cry everytime got upset with the jokes but i will still not like kwang hee sorry xd

No problem. You're not over sensitive, he does gets on people's nerve sometimes. 

• Like 2