♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

On 5/3/2017 at 10:21 PM, anazs said:

ohh thanks!! :) that is why he looked so young. i like his hair style though.. and his eyelashes are :wub: gonna find the clips quickly :D

I hope you can find the clips, no english subs tho.

Their reaction to his baby pic awwww

About films, I think he'll eventually venture into the Chungmuro market. He has the talent and the backing from his company. Look at the portfolio of the main company, they're massive! Phew. But I just hope that once he gets there he'll still be willing to do dramas because most of k-actors/actresses who went into the film industry are less willing to act in dramas anymore. 

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, BloodOrange said:

About films, I think he'll eventually venture into the Chungmuro market. He has the talent and the backing from his company. Look at the portfolio of the main company, they're massive! Phew. But I just hope that once he gets there he'll still be willing to do dramas because most of k-actors/actresses who went into the film industry are less willing to be act in dramas anymore. 

Was surprise that all guys like phs one even going to dm him hahaha it was the baby pic did the trick lol

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, BloodOrange said:

About films, I think he'll eventually venture into the Chungmuro market. He has the talent and the backing from his company. Look at the portfolio of the main company, they're massive! Phew. But I just hope that once he gets there he'll still be willing to do dramas because most of k-actors/actresses who went into the film industry are less willing to be act in dramas anymore. 

yes, most clips have no eng sub -_- 

gosh i don't even know who is the first one LOL i like his ig pics are not just selfies. he has baby pic, rainbows and even his friends (1st ig pic) hahahhahh..

i hope he will get the chance to be in a movie before 30yo and 1 ballad album plssss ^_^ i heard it's like that in SK but i always though that as they getting older, they don't want to do dramas because of long schedule :D 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, BloodOrange said:

Hahah all the guys like PHS. Their pronunciation of the names are so funny. I am with them on PHS's strong back. Couldn't find other back profile of him, but this is enough - his body during HS's time.

tumblr_nqc2nuYoMm1s3izaio1_500.jpg

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Hahah all the guys like PHS. Their pronunciation of the names are so funny. I am with them on PHS's strong back.

and one of them also said that he is the type of guy who doesn't think of himself too seriously because of his profile pic and i thought he was actually right because PHS really sometimes does not take himself seriously and not afraid to look stupid by making fun of himself hahahah.

It was not his body i was interested in during HS but his hair :tounge_wink: it has its own life :tounge_wink: they could have save some screen time for his hair alone :grin:

• Like 10

Movies are a big deal for Korean actors and actresses.  Just like in the US, movies are considered more elite.  Movies get more funding, like a LOT more funding, it's considered more elite (as in, you've made it as an actor if you do movies), and it's also a lot easier on the actor/actress.  It shouldn't be strange that movies are the ultimate goal, and yet I think that people tend to get confused with South Korea because their dramas are so internationally well-known.  We tend to think that dramas are what actors and actresses want, but it's really still just a stepping stone for them.  Drama schedules are intense and harsh and if the actor/actress gets really popular during the drama, they then go off and shoot CFs in the middle of their drama schedule and such.  So, while it's good exposure, you haven't made it until you're in a movie.  And then once you become a movie actor, they rarely step back to do a drama.  But when they do, boy does the public go crazy.

I also think that PHS will do a movie eventually because UAA has the connections and backing for it.  I also think that he'll eventually release some sort of ballad album.  I was watching MNET's 4 Things show and in it he mentioned that he never wanted to be an idol per se.  He wanted to be part of a ballad group, but he was made to learn how to dance and became an idol.  Even as an idol (and after his sudden fame) he still wanted to be a ballad singer.  And when he announced his switch to UAA, he mentioned that he chose UAA because they were the ones that listened the most and agreed to meet his conditions/goals.  I imagine that his goals are to continue acting and to get more training as a singer in order to release an album.  I imagine that most of the agencies that were interested in him all wanted to promote him as an actor and didn't really want to consider promoting him as a singer.

You know, while I love his voice, I think he needs more vocal training.  The raw talent is there, but I don't think that Star Empire focused too much on vocal training.  Whenever PHS sings live, he has horrible breathing.  You can hear the big gulps that he takes in between and that's something that more training would have helped with.  The other vocals in ZE:A, you can also hear how they all have raw talent, but it hasn't been honed and refined.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, lovephs101 said:

It was not his body i was interested in during HS but his hair :tounge_wink: it has its own life :tounge_wink: they could have save some screen time for his hair alone :grin:

Me too, at first.  Especially because most of the body shots featured the one where he got out of the car and his shirt was ripped.  But then, I noticed the other body shots, the perhaps more subtle ones.  Such as his shoulders and arms in the shower scene.  He wears suits most of the time in HS so you forget that he's actually quite fit.  But then, I remember how skinny he was in Real Men, and he seemed so super skinny in Strong Woman, that I'm noticing his body more and more in High Society.

Anyone see his clips from The Racer?  He looks pretty good there.  He still seems to have his HS body and hair so he just looks really healthy and his hair is alive.

So something that I've been really curious about: why doesn't he remove his mole?  He clearly covers it with makeup and then it obviously gets photoshopped out in dramas and photo shoots.  But you can see it pretty clearly in fan cams and also in variety programs.  For instance, you can see it in Real Men, you can see it in The Racer (there is one episode where he seems to have covered it with a large bandage), and you can see it in various other appearances if you look for it.  So why not just get it removed?

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:
W  1 hour ago, lovephs101 said:

Nado.... his Hairstyle in HS is so freaking hot lol. When HS was aired in my country 2 years ago if I am not mistaken I didn't really bother to watch the otp or the male lead. I just watch Hyungsik part in HS lol. But during that time I just like his hairstyle & image in that drama. I was not obsessed or fan girling him yet until Hwarang came out & bam!!! I fall in love with PHS haha.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

Hahah all the guys like PHS. Their pronunciation of the names are so funny. I am with them on PHS's strong back. Couldn't find other back profile of him, but this is enough - his body during HS's time.

I found these 2 pics below on IG (hover mouse over image, look for arrow on right side to scroll through). The second one shows his back. He's wearing army pants so definitely this was during Real Men.

Because he is thin you can see quite a lot of definition. I was surprised at the amount of muscles though, because I know working out is not a priority for him. Guess he built these muscles doing things like archery, kendo, and dancing - activities I know he could do in 2013 when Real Men taped. He also can ride horseback (as we've seen in Hwarang 2016) and scuba dives, but does anyone know when he started scuba diving? I'm aware that he used to not be able to swim so he obviously had to learn that first. Does he have any other physical abilities/hobbies?

Edited by philosophi
Added instructions to see 2nd pic
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, lovephs101 said:

He dance like a bird :)

Ooh, thanks! I've been watching his zea dance vids lately (my daily PHS fix, :D). Unfortunately some in yt have not so great resolution. This is awesome! My favorite is the Breathe dance practice one. I find he doesn't just do the motions but really put his all when he dances, even the hand gestures and movements. I wish i can share here but I'm at work (sshhh)  and yt is "blocked" in my work pc. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, jechoi1 said:

Me too, at first.  Especially because most of the body shots featured the one where he got out of the car and his shirt was ripped.  But then, I noticed the other body shots, the perhaps more subtle ones.  Such as his shoulders and arms in the shower scene.  He wears suits most of the time in HS so you forget that he's actually quite fit.  But then, I remember how skinny he was in Real Men, and he seemed so super skinny in Strong Woman, that I'm noticing his body more and more in High Society.

Anyone see his clips from The Racer?  He looks pretty good there.  He still seems to have his HS body and hair so he just looks really healthy and his hair is alive.

So something that I've been really curious about: why doesn't he remove his mole?  He clearly covers it with makeup and then it obviously gets photoshopped out in dramas and photo shoots.  But you can see it pretty clearly in fan cams and also in variety programs.  For instance, you can see it in Real Men, you can see it in The Racer (there is one episode where he seems to have covered it with a large bandage), and you can see it in various other appearances if you look for it.  So why not just get it removed?

I think his mole is the type which is dangerous to remove? if i make sense i don't know because if it is not he would have had surgery long time ago already but his mole has become less dark compared to when he was young or he had it remove but it left a scar?

yeah saw clips of  him during the racer and also during 3 meals a day it was around same time..he  become thin again when he was doing hwarang and at the same time doing musical and SE family concert in japan and right after he was doing SWDBS i think the first 10 episodes because it was half preproduced so he got so skinny.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, philosophi said:

Because he is thin you can see quite a lot of definition. I was surprised at the amount of muscles though, because I know working out is not a priority for him. Guess he built these muscles doing things like archery, kendo, and dancing - activities I know he could do in 2013 when Real men taped. He also can ride horseback (as we've seen in Hwarang 2016) and scuba dives, but does anyone know when he started scuba diving? I'm aware that he used to not be able to swim so he obviously had to learn that first. Does he have any other physical abilities/hobbies?

The pic is during Law of The Jungle (thanks for sharing it frame by frame :wub:). It's in 2015 so it's the time when he's building his muscle for HS or it's after HS when he still has the built. I think he started scuba diving after Law of The Jungle, when he's disappointed with himself unable to dive swim into the sea floor. He went for a Thailand trip with Siwan and I think I read somewhere he took diving course there, mentioned that he got hooked with diving. Maybe check his IG timeline when he wore the diving suit.

As for swimming, (just guessing) he probably learn it after he fall down from a yacht during a photoshoot in 2011/2012. He already knows swimming when he went for Real Men. Seriously.. when I saw that accident in YouTube, I was shocked.:o

• Like 5