Admin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

favorite scene in episode 3.

begins at 15:15  onwards.

Spoiler
Spoiler

HS told GM that they look good together on the reflection from tv and GM suddenly leaning ( try to watch it was really subtle moved) and the next scene was....i just died. omg. :wub:

Gong Myung saying, "I was controlling myself." I love him even more! Well, of course at the back of his mind he's thinking scary Father-in-law is watching kekeke

Yes, I'm seeing more hearts on Gong Myung's stare at Hye Sung. He's falling. hihi I'm so interested in Gong Myung's reaction each time.

My feedback on the latest ep....

.....the sloth toy from the sloth girl, right after i mentioned it in a previous post where she acted out the slow reaction of the Zootopia char in one Happy Together ep. 

And calling her Baby...probably he's thinking of ways to make her forget the age difference btw them. He still asked her if it's ok for her....but i interpreted her reaction as she's not used to it or too shy....but she accepted it.

.....the apron wearing part....one acting shy after another....her head lowering down to go into the apron....

.....did she try to tone down the image of she liking him more? b'cos she now denied he's his ideal type...only that she mentioned his name to the PD for this show b'cos they were on Candy Show b4 and he's nice and suitable. BUT in previous episodes, she did said he's her ideal type or point her finger at least twice....so she's perhaps doing this....not to give him too much "upperhand"? I mean she replied this after he asked her 1st.

I won't say she lies....but think she sometimes won't be too honest eg the time when she denied her ID in the cable car.

.....starting from the candy show, can already see Gong Myung is a tidy and clean person. Guess nobody is perfect....he can't cook. Now got wife....he look so happy....going "mmmm!" after every bite. And he ate well and no waste food also.

.....both remember stuff....she brought the playstation....while he prepared the shaved ice.

....ya, this ep, Gong Myung is giving her much more sweet loving looks...but i'm also glad that he thought things out...perhaps he suspect she's teasing him sometimes (saying things she doesn't actually mean it)....or he doesn't want their skinship to go forward too fast....ya, referring to her invitation to lie besides her.

...ep still feel short...wish it'll be longer.

Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a wonderful day with your loved ones. 

I just finished watching episode 2 and I noticed they were talking about watching themselves on TV in episode 1. How is that possible? Lol. I'm genuinely curious. Can somebody please enlighten me. Thank you.:)

1 hour ago, violet1326 said:

I just finished watching episode 2 and I noticed they were talking about watching themselves on TV in episode 1. How is that possible? Lol. I'm genuinely curious. Can somebody please enlighten me. Thank you.:)

Hello, they had filmed before ep 1 aired so they can watch on TV every Saturday like we did at home

2 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

....did she try to tone down the image of she liking him more? b'cos she now denied he's his ideal type...only that she mentioned his name to the PD for this show b'cos they were on Candy Show b4 and he's nice and suitable. BUT in previous episodes, she did said he's her ideal type or point her finger at least twice....so she's perhaps doing this....not to give him too much "upperhand"? I mean she replied this after he asked her 1st.

I won't say she lies....but think she sometimes won't be too honest eg the time when she denied her ID in the cable car.

She's just a girl. When a girl say "no", maybe the answer is "yes". She just said the truth to him when she was casting for joining WGM. We have to play "push and pull" in love haha :) 

About she denied her ID, maybe she's just shy and because he guessed right on the 1st try, you have to do something to dumb him haha and TADA.... she found out his ideal type was Twice's Jungyeon then :)

I love the part when she came into and scanned his house *uhmm, his bedroom* and pretended not doing anything, NOTICE that GM asked her "where are you going?" and HELD her hand to introduce his house but she's a bit shy and said "i did" while throwing off his hand *hmm don't know how to explain". haha i found that part is so funny and it reminds me of when HS held his hand in car *ep 1*, GM throw off her hand too. They're both shy...

And when she asked him "Can i lie on your bed?" while he's washing the dish, the expression of GM's face is hillarous, i bet he had 1000 things passed his brain at that time :)

Yes, they're both curious and have feeling *maybe* for each other.

Just 1 thing that disappoined me *not for our couple but for BOYS" is when they were playing games but had to stop because she was sleepy, he said in the interview that he was a bit disappointed and i feel like "BOYS, she filmed the night before, went to the supermarket and cooked for you", I feel like every BOYS is like that. But ok, it's a kind of him to stop the games and ask her to rest a bit.

Oh no. Just remembered something and confirmed it again. This is Jung Hye Sung's part from Happy Together a few mths. 

BABY!!! Did he watch this too? or really a coincidence?

Anyway...assume she referred to previous relationship....b'cos just b4 this, she denied she's dating at the moment.

3 minutes ago, alline17 said:
  Hide contents

Hi everyone

Glad to meet all of u here

Pardon me...cannot help myself for asking this, gong myung had filmed tittled futureless thing and acted as a gay. Does it a rumour about him as a gay?

thankyouu

Acting only. No heard of rumors. Interestingly Choi Tae Joon also acted in a gay film Eclipse. And far-fetched abit....the last husband in current WGM, Sleepy (to me) looks like a less handsome version of Huang Jingyu (china actor in gay drama Addicted/Heroin)....won't say more, but u can google yourself.

22 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

Acting only. No heard of rumors. Interestingly Choi Tae Joon also acted in a gay film Eclipse. And far-fetched abit....the last husband in current WGM, Sleepy (to me) looks like a less handsome version of Huang Jingyu (china actor in gay drama Addicted/Heroin)....won't say more, but u can google yourself.

What a relieffffff...

thankyouuuu

Just a random thought while watching episode 3 and I guess an observation from the past 2 episodes, I like how GM asserts himself towards HS. He can be all cute and shy and the boy next door type then he suddenly shows stuff or reactions that says he's tough and all that. For this episode; like how he tells HS he doesn't like her talking bout their age gap considering she's only (according to GM) 3 years older. Calling her "Baby". Suddenly getting serious and tells HS to follow him when she was brushing him off when he wants to show her his bedroom. I am way older than GM, older even than HS so I totally get it when the female hosts gets all excited and stuff when he does these things. hahaha.

This has been mentioned by most of you here and even the hosts but he does act like he's older and mature, which I also like. Also now that he had finally realized he is indeed HS' ideal type (though HS tried to brush it off like it was no big deal. you go girl!!! hahaha), I kinda wanna see how this will work out. I'm so excited... just hope they give our couple more airtime or like what most of us wants, make it equal for all 3 couple. :)

Gong Myung mentioned Hye Sung at Section (I think section TV?) this evening. The interviewer asked him and he said he feels happy these days and his wife is cute and warm hearted person :)

http://entertain.naver.com/comment/list?oid=421&aid=0002472319

@katakatkat I love that part too.. >.< Actually I have many fave parts in this ep. Hahaha.. What to do

Btw Hye Sung really look tired in the BRI :'(

It seems like 4th ep next week is shoot in one day along with 3rd ep so they might be having shooting this week for a preview at the end of 4th ep?

Merry Christmas everyone and have a happy holiday ^^

I just watched the English subbed of yesterday's episode. And here's my take on it and I encourage you guys to correct me if (you think) I'm wrong or not making any sense or if you want an open discussion about it. I won't take it personal. Hihi 

I like that Hye Sung is backpedalling a bit about her confession (on National TV) that Gong Myung is her ideal type. Or whatever it is --deliberately or not. I love her straightforwardness, but at the end of the day, she's the girl in the relationship and I wanna see her do the push and pull thingy. Leave some mystery and make the guy wonder. I mean it's still too soon to make things so predictable and simple. It's not wise to be all out, on her part (esp if it's not for the show), or if she really wants to date GM outside the show, like what she said on the 2nd ep. 

On GM's part I sometimes see that he's really young  (nothing wrong tho) but also see some glimpses of maturity. 

Let's see how things will unfold in the coming days or episodes. Time will tell,  so for now... let's enjoy the ride and make our own hypothesis and discuss things related to them over here. Lol

Btw, I have no idea how they shoot for WGM since I'm not an avid viewer before this. 

Sorry for blabbing nonsensical things. Lol Things like these are welcome here, right? Hihi

Merry Christmas Guys!!!  

Sometimes, MBC editing is so obvious. I mean some parts are actually filmed first but they will insert it midway. There parts that's get cut in between conversation. In episode 2 HS mentioned about fruits before she talked about how GM eyes sparkled, but after that they cut it and their video only had a bgm instead of hearing them talking. Also, in the car I bet they talked a lot because the ride seems so long. Aigoo ... If only we can watch them 24/7 . I'm really curious! I will watch them again until Saturday comes.

Hello fellow JjongAholichs! :)

I can't remember how many times I watched JjongAh videos repeatedly after the show ended their virtual marriage.

This new couple is a breath of fresh air!

Hi Everyone! I really enjoy watching this couple, they're the first couple since Solim that have caught my eye and I've watched. I love how straightforward Hye Sung is and I think she's so lovely and seems like such a kind and warm person. I like how Gong Myung takes the lead in certain situations and doesn't make their age gap a big deal. He's also super cute and I love the way he looks at Hye Sung. Their interactions are really adorable and depict a modern young couple's dating life.

They flimed Hye Sung visiting his house one day last week (week of December 12th) so when they filmed this episode only the first broadcast of theirs had aired, which means they hadn't seen their second episode that aired on December 17th yet. Since they just started filming there won't be that big of a time gap between when they film and when their episodes are broadcast.  

I also agree with dang248 that I see instances of both Gong Myung's maturity and immaturity. He can be so manly and like an oppa towards HS when he immeditely droppped talking formally with her and told her to look him in the eyes. But he also shows his young guy childish side when she compliments him or tries skinship with him. I have to keep reminding myself that he is 22 when he does this/runs away when she gets close. Like when he was putting the apron on her and she turned her face he was holding his head away like it was a big deal. And in the preview when Hye Sung puts her arm around him and he throws her arms off. I don't know if it's just his young age or because he doesn't like when the girl is aggressive and initiates the skinship. It seems like he wants to be the one to take the lead at his own pace but Hye Sun doesn't hesitate and takes the actions first which is what is refreshing and I really like that about her. I just hope he'll get more comfortable with her being the one to initiate skinship and won't keep pulling away.

I think that Hye Sung wears her heart on her sleeve and just honestly says what she feels in the moment. It seems like Gong Myungs is more guarded and keeps his feelings more to himself. I do think Hye Sung is trying to hold back now in saying GM wasn't her ideal type because she knows as the girl she needs to retain some mystery and GM should have to put in some work for her affections. He can't think he has her locked down already lol. Anyway, I enjoy this couple a lot and hope they do well together. 

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! 

This is the first time I watch this because I like the princess. I try to use wiki but their explaination isnt clear so if anyone has watched this please explain how we got married work? So far we got three couple, they meet each other once a week to do something (first date, visit each other house). it likes acting mini episode each week. how many episode a couple last? as i see one second last for long time

HS is a flirty. She knows what boys want and she plays with it. And she is older so she knows more than him. GM on the other hand doesnt know how to deal with her yet. May be if he was with a younger girl, he could be a good oppa and take care of her. But since HS knows how to cook, how to take care of her and of him, she doesnt ask him to do for him much. If it was a young girl, she would say oppa i dont know how to do this do that can you help me. HS really know how to play with words, she knows how to use sweet words to get what she wants. 

I feel a bit awkward when he climbs to bed, haha if this isnt television something must have happen there lol

Archived