[OFFICIAL] Gong Myoung ❤ Jung Hye Sung ❤ Candy Couple

Admin

15 minutes ago, maeji143 said:

Hello fellow JjongAholic! Same here ! I watched them more than 10 times for a week before Saturday !

Before they came in the show, I felt like WGM needed a different approach to the audience and baaaam! these two made it! Even Sollim Couple ( SOng Jae Rim and Kim So Eun) didn't made me feel the way I feel about these two. Maybe because Hye Sung really liked her! There are lots of deleted scene too which are shown in the previews but not in the actual episode which made me think that they are trying to make a story- that it's just one-sided and HS is trying to make GM fall for her like in Mischievous Kiss!  

Glad to know we landed on the same ship again :)

Hye Sung really likes him so it's really fun to watch them. You can tell it by the way she looks at him with heart eyes and gives him long gazes. I think they're cutting their scenes to make it shorter but I hope they release all the deleted scenes like this one. 

Spoiler

C0HtzaFUAAAUrUg.jpg

C0HtzaFUAAEuen7.jpg

This makes me think that there are a lot of things that happened between them in just one day. 

I'm happy that Hye Sung asked Gong Myoung not to put on his goggles because they won't be able to stare at each other's eyes while snowboarding. They won't have that kind of interaction and connection if he did put it on. 

Spoiler

tumblr_oify37qb171rnb39no1_540.gif

When Hye Sung said that his eyes were shining / sparkly, I also noticed it. I learned a bit of Psychology and it is said that if someone's eyes are shining in your presence it is a good indicator of attraction. The eyes of that person will become more moist and so they will reflect more light thus appearing shiny. But Idk maybe I'm the only one here who finds it shining also :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mongtae said:

Glad to know we landed on the same ship again :)

Hye Sung really likes him so it's really fun to watch them. You can tell it by the way she looks at him with heart eyes and gives him long gazes. I think they're cutting their scenes to make it shorter but I hope they release all the deleted scenes like this one. 

Hide contents

C0HtzaFUAAAUrUg.jpg

C0HtzaFUAAEuen7.jpg

This makes me think that there are a lot of things that happened between them in just one day. 

I'm happy that Hye Sung asked Gong Myoung not to put on his goggles because they won't be able to stare at each other's eyes while snowboarding. They won't have that kind of interaction and connection if he did put it on. 

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_oify37qb171rnb39no1_540.gif

When Hye Sung said that his eyes were shining / sparkly, I also noticed it. I learned a bit of Psychology and it is said that if someone's eyes are shining in your presence it is a good indicator of attraction. The eyes of that person will become more moist and so they will reflect more light thus appearing shiny. But Idk maybe I'm the only one here who finds it shining also :sweatingbullets:

:sweatingbullets: Oh my gosh! I typed Hyesung likes her instead of him. Mianhaeyo 

I noticed that too! also the one where HS holding a mirror in front of GM's face while she's smiling brightly! MBC! wae? 

And the car scene!! :wub: when GM gave her a gift - a perfume! His and her smile ! :heart: I would love to know what she wrote in her letter for him o( >_< )o

You're not alone ! I think their body language is the biggest giveaway for us shippers! Action speaks louder than words isn't it? 

Even about the Candy show...they mentioned a few times they talked 10+hrs...which i dont think really that long...maybe the correspondence from 1st intro on the phone to phone switch-off spans 10hrs.

But still they probably talk much more than the 30 minutes shown in the Candy show...so that'll mean some conversations were cut. Who know what they talk about...

That's why in chinese website when watching smiliar shows with suspected missing good parts, they often said want to steal the master tape...the one without any edit at all...haha.

I haven't seen our couple first preview (ep350) till a couple minutes ago and I was like "Damn girl..." when HS hit GM really hard (I think it was a hard hit) when he said TWICE JY (Idk the idol's name). I've never seen any female celebrity hit another person that hard on WGM, or reality show in general before (Let's not count Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo xD) 

I've been wondering why HS said in the BRI that GM mentioned Twice three times when he only mentioned JY two times in the aired episode. But with ep.350 preview, it's clear that GM did mention Twice JY three times. I bet HS was REAL mad when she said she was mad in the BRI. 

Btw, can anyone make a cut where HS sings for GM in Candy's Ear? 

not just unedited master tape.... i even want to have a peek to their behind the scene (bts) video if they have it... every single interaction is important for us.. right??! 01_zps2osdprpo.gif

and so glad to have jjongaholics chingu in this thread.... and also jotajinkyung shipper too... Hihihi... let's have fun, guys!!

another good news from GM...

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/gong-myung-to-join-song-ji-hyos-beauty-view-as-an-mc

Actor Gong Myung will be hosting a new beauty program with Song Ji Hyo!

Song-Ji-Hyo,gong-myung

Recently, it was announced that JTBC's new show, 'Song Ji Hyo's Beauty View', will be sharing beauty tips, secrets, and trends starting this January. Trending actor Gong Myung and fashion designer Katiacho will be joining Song Ji Hyo as the MCs. 

Gong Myung's label Fantagio Entertainment stated, "It's his first time being the MC of a beauty program but it'll be an opportunity for him to show a new side, as he has great motivation."

The first episode of 'Song Ji Hyo's Beauty View' will be airing January 19. 

I hope there will be variety show project for Hyesung... or she will invited as a guest in variety show, i want to see more side of her too..

Wow...that is good news...for both Gong Myung and Song Ji Hyo...feel pity for her about the recent Running Men issue. Now she got a cute "brother" on the show...to cheer her up. And he can learn some tips...to share with Jung Hye Sung...either on show or privately...i wont mind..haha.

Btw happened to browse this picture book "Love is" by a korean illustrator Puuung. It showcases small simple things one did with loved one....which what love is all about. One pic is playing guitar and singing for yr bf. Maybe one day Jung will do it in front of Gong...

asdqsdawq.jpg?type=w600_2

Copied from here....hope ok to paste here. I like the way of drawing and colours used.

http://www.grafolio.com/puuung1

27 minutes ago, juliamila8 said:

JHS just post this in her instagram 

Did anyone know who is he ? Just curios :blush: 

Under the pic, she wrote (translated by google)...Filming....actor....probably meaning  in some drama...old or upcoming one i am not sure.

He is Sim Hee-Seob...actor.

One pic in his instagram look similar to gong myung.

https://www.instagram.com/vreathe0/

8 hours ago, Chau Tran said:

I haven't seen our couple first preview (ep350) till a couple minutes ago and I was like "Damn girl..." when HS hit GM really hard (I think it was a hard hit) when he said TWICE JY (Idk the idol's name). I've never seen any female celebrity hit another person that hard on WGM, or reality show in general before (Let's not count Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo xD) 

I've been wondering why HS said in the BRI that GM mentioned Twice three times when he only mentioned JY two times in the aired episode. But with ep.350 preview, it's clear that GM did mention Twice JY three times. I bet HS was REAL mad when she said she was mad in the BRI. 

Btw, can anyone make a cut where HS sings for GM in Candy's Ear? 

Here's a cut of her singing for GM in CIME :)

Turn on the subtitle / caption if you want to know the lyrics of the song.

Credits to the owner of the video and the owner of the conversation's subs. I only own the subs for the lyrics of the song.

5 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Under the pic, she wrote (translated by google)...Filming....actor....probably meaning  in some drama...old or upcoming one i am not sure.

He is Sim Hee-Seob...actor.

One pic in his instagram look similar to gong myung.

https://www.instagram.com/vreathe0/

I see , but they really seem so close in that pic hope to see her with the same pic with GM #fingercross , thank you so much for the info  , cant wait to watch the next ep . :)

39 minutes ago, juliamila8 said:

I see , but they really seem so close in that pic hope to see her with the same pic with GM #fingercross , thank you so much for the info  , cant wait to watch the next ep . :)

i hope we can see GM jealousy, hahaha... 

Hi, everyone ^^

I,m glad this thread become livelier and also saw some fellow previous shippers here :)

@Cedric Ong as always thank you for always updating us. And that unaired clips! Thank u so much. Yeah.. hopefully someday they will reveal the letters content. Ah, I have that illustration book by Puung. It is indeed beautiful and I love how she illustrate the simplicity of a couple relationship. There is also one illustration where the guy pinched the girl's cheek because her cheek is fluffy and the girl is adorable. Remind me of the preview :D  Hye Sung just posted 4 pics on her IG. It seems like she is busy filming and Apink Namjoo send her a coffee truck to support her. The banner with their pic said they are soulmate, Fighting, I love you! Their friendship is so adorable >.< Hye Sung occasionally posted her and Namjoo pic and vid under tag  #주자매 which mean her sister? I don't know since when or how they become bff. Is there any Pink panda here could tell me?https://www.instagram.com/p/BOR4y-FhEBZ/ Why I can't enter and upload pics >.<

I didn't know Jung Hye Sung and APink's Namjoo are so close. haha....Namjuicy.

But read that Namjoo got a slight ankle injury during rehearsals recently.

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/21/apinks-namjoo-sustains-ankle-injury-concert-rehearsal/

Jung Hye-sung often update her instagram.....while Gong Myung hardly do so....his last pic was 4 weeks ago....of a group pic for the Law of the Jungle. Not sure if he updated more on other social media which i don't know. So some of the pics eg screenshots and older pics are by fans. 

Actually i'm curious about Twice's Jungyeon's char....to see if she and Hye-sung are more similar or more different...since Gong Myung said she's his ideal type.

Here it said she's "mannish, but somewhat classy" and...."She says whatever is on her mind"....mmm....similar, right?

http://miner8.com/en/24853

And one big detail i don't know. She's younger sis of actress Gong Seungyeon who was in WGM with CNBlue's Lee Jong-hyun.

As for the song sang by Jung....Say You Love Me by Patti Austin....it's a very old song....here's a similar guitar version by MYMP from The Philippines.

Can't wait for sat.

Archived