[OFFICIAL] Gong Myoung ❤ Jung Hye Sung ❤ Candy Couple

Admin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0d4JZFdy-8NNFh4QnVxRDVoWFU/view?usp=drivesdk 

-been wanting to share this trivial thing with everyone here but was always too lazy to crop them but since @Msleemete. brought it up, here's a collage of my SCs of some of Hye Sung's photo that Myung liked on IG. The very first he liked was dated on 25th of April 2016. I guess they were already following each other, way before the Candy show.

About yesterday's episode, I get why some of you were (still are?)  disappointed. But my take away after watching it is that I'm seeing something "REAL", with their reactions, individual interview,  actions (or lack of it) and whatnot, and that's what I appreciate. Whether good or bad as long as it's real, I'll take it. Lol

Well that just me. Hihi

It's just like watching a drama... Will see... 

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYSSSSS

17 minutes ago, dang248 said:

been wanting to share this trivial thing with everyone here but was always too lazy to crop them but since @Msleemete. brought it up, here's a collage of my SCs of some of Hye Sung's photo that Myung liked on IG. The very first he liked was dated on 25th of April 2016. I guess they were already following each other, way before the Candy show.

Thank you so much for saving my broken heart *LET ME GIVE U A TIGHT HUG*

Okay let me accept the fact that they just know each other for a very very short time, how can they fall in love in such a short time like that, right?

I watched the preview and this song impressed me a lot. STAY POSSITIVE ~~

30 minutes ago, dang248 said:

About yesterday's episode, I get why some of you were (still are?)  disappointed. But my take away after watching it is that I'm seeing something "REAL", with their reactions, individual interview,  actions (or lack of it) and whatnot, and that's what I appreciate. Whether good or bad as long as it's real, I'll take it. Lol

I agree. As long as it's real and as long as she likes the way he is like that, I have no voice in this but sit back and enjoy. 

Reading your post about their reaction/action, I rewatched the part in the market where she got mad at him for his dull reaction. He immediately said "There you go again". It makes things feel so natural for him saying that. I always say the same thing to my girlfriend every time she gets mad over little things. 

45 minutes ago, dang248 said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0d4JZFdy-8NNFh4QnVxRDVoWFU/view?usp=drivesdk 

-been wanting to share this trivial thing with everyone here but was always too lazy to crop them but since @Msleemete. brought it up, here's a collage of my SCs of some of Hye Sung's photo that Myung liked on IG. The very first he liked was dated on 25th of April 2016. I guess they were already following each other, way before the Candy show.

Well that just me. Hihi

It's just like watching a drama... Will see... 

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYSSSSS

Thank you for saving my heart too :D Yeah, no doubt I love the real reactions too. My inner self telling myself they need time and let's just hang on!! Meanwhile, I need to rewatch previous episodes for the nth time 

just like the few  they are more a REAL Couple to me also. it doesn't seem to many bec at the end of the day it is still a show. but what GM did and what HS did was very NORMAL. it hurts because its TRUE it happened in a real couple. but you can see how how he tried to pacify her haha. he doesnt know what to do with their arms. haha. 

the bus.

im a sleepyhead. whenever a chance. i can sleep while leaning on my hubby's arm/shoulder but he never lean to me haha bec he never slept while in a bus. haha. 

i have faith with this two. hehe

till next time.

For me, i understand for viewers...this episode, it seems less sweet....and disappointed that Gong Myung reacted less than Hyesung. But like some had said, it's due to their char which u should know the differences by now. 

My observation is Hyesung seems more "natural" in the show...where the 2 are supposed to be married couple. Gong Myung now after the initial meeting episodes....started to withdraw abit....he seems abit self-conscious of himself doing a show as a husband....abit unsure about how to react....esp in public. The difference (in the level of visible affection) looks abit awkward sometimes.

Well, some parts he did initiate...eg holding her hand on the bus. As for her saying cold...that's just a few secs at the end...too short to know what happened.

And at least he's not insensitive or clueless....he did sense her unhappiness, mention it in the "private room" and talk it out with her later. I don't mind if the couple got differences and talk it out....i mean like highs and lows. If u watch Cao Lu and Cao Se Ho's episodes, think it took much longer....remember she had to voice some issues which had been around for a few episodes and they talk it out eventually.

Anyway Allkpop also mention his behaviour in an article...."We can be simple and hold hands, but I felt pressured by the public display of affection."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/gong-myung-avoids-jung-hye-sung-perform-twices-tt-on-we-got-married

But still we prefer to see more affection....maybe after next week....when dad approves their relationship....haha.

Btw Gong Myung's instagram seems spammed. 

https://www.instagram.com/gongmyoung0526/

I found another....but still compared to Hyesung, he updated very little stuff.

https://www.instagram.com/0myoung_0526/

Hers :

https://www.instagram.com/junghyesung91/

Ya this dress is not bad.

If u r interested in Gong Myung's brother Doyoung (NCT)...

https://www.instagram.com/doyoungie

Most of the time, can see they look different. But 1 or 2 pics...from certain angle, they look more similar.

Happy new year :)

just watch d latest episode. I guess gong myung still quite afraid of hyesung's dad. Maybe things will change after next episode 'meet his father in law' 

or after they get their new house. Let's give gong myung little time. If u watch d unaired scene, u can notice that gong myung'hand. He rili doubt of where his hand should put on. Is too hard for gong myung to handle. His mind might always thinking someone watching him

sorry for my poor English 

I like the unaired cut actually.. it looked more real/natural without the hosts talking and the background music. :sweatingbullets: Somemore I felt GongMyoung looked more relaxed while they are catching the doll. He also held her arms when he failed the last time. I felt the things they hv been through are moving very fast. First they went ski dating followed by visiting his house and school and only their 4th shooting he's going to meet his father-in-law :blink: I can't wait to see what will they reveal subsequently...

Hi @JumeeTya Jjongaholics yes, I am Jjongaholics from Bali who met HJH and Yura at Bali Airport 2 years back. Nice to know someone still recognize me. Gomawo Chinguya.

Like some (or most) of you, I felt a little bit dissapointed on yesterday episode. First on the market scene, but Myoung directly clarify that it's because there's a lot of people, I like the way he said "don't feel bad". So, it's over, but again in Bus he doesn't want to lean on Hye Sung, eventho Hye Sung already inisiate it first.

I know we have to give him some time. But maybe because we have much expectation after seeing the first episode, how sweet their first meeting was, and moreover how they interact in My Ear's Candy, even GM was more aggressive and it feels like he just fell in love with her by her voice only.

Happy New Year...or belated ...or a wonderful 2017 to all!

Dropping in to give my two or three cents on the recent episode:

Understandably, many would prefer lovey dovey scenes ALL THE TIME expecting it to be that way but this ahjumma views WGM on a different perspective

First:  WGM is a TV show (gogumas and jongaholics might be familiar with my line )  they term it reality but with HEAVY editing.  They cut and paste scenes that they deem 'drama' worthy and to their own feel and content of how they want the 'story' to flow.  That's where i find fun in wondering and doing my own creation of the puzzle by figuring out which and when scenes were on actually example: GM asking HS to tell him if there is anything he needs to change improve if HY doesn't like it was actually 'probably' after dinner when he was driving her home judging from the light....i could go on with mooore but just stating a point).  My point:  there must be a reason why the PDs showed more of this attitude/side of GM...maybe Mildang? maybe reversal of HS feelings? Maybe scripted? It's just that an episode thus it doesn't tell the whole story.

Second:  The 'reality' of this show is that two people who cannot date publicly will take this as their 'chance' if i may say so to do the dating while getting paid, doing it freely on the pretext of it being acting/or a show...so deep inside me...they are actors!  They follow a script...I believe their actions...I may be gullible but I CHOOSE  to believe them, if in the end, it was just acting...then WOAH, they must be great...thus watching them in dramas and movies will me next then as they've shown me great acting.  We would never really really know if HS truly likes GM or if it was a role given to her...and GM's role as a cold guy is really him or just a role likewise...

This brings me to my PERSONAL feelings and take...I know it is a show, I definitely understand they follow a script and in the end, this 'marriage' will end and that's it.  But why would I be interested and continue watching them (and supporting them)?  because in the midst of this 'drama' I see a spark of liking, a chance of them feeling deeply and a hope that they'd explore the path of being in love with each other.  They've had a start....this is their continuance.  If GM is a little awkward with affection....most guys I know are like that. Especially in public, (take note: a bunch of cameramen, staff, PDs and assistants personal or not are staring at them the whole time except on a few instances where unmanned cameras are installed).  Maybe he wants to give Daddy a message that he doesn't want to take advantage of HS. Maybe he just wants to play hard to get. But then, it wasn't all that bad right?   It showed that HS can openly tell him what she likes and doesn't like.  This is more fun!  the making up and knowing each other! 

Anyways...will just keep looking forward to how everything progresses...to watch GM grow...in age and maturity and hopefully (in love?). to keep seeing in HS some traits that I oftentimes think....I do that too...I think like that too...and to have fun with the production by nitpicking on details of editing....etc :-) and of course enjoying the panels reactions.

@ever I'm absolutely agree with your opinions. I come back to this shipper thread after a long time. Mainly after few of my favorite couple left. The last one I really followed before GM & HS is Goguma Couple. After that, I continued to watch other couples but didn't get much of those 'feeling'. Maybe was too busy with work at that time.

As mentioned before, yes this is a TV show. Sometimes, editing can makes the flow of the story looks complicated, weird or makes us wondering too much. Hehe~ But lets have fun together while watching them! Truly, I've seen some spark between GM & HS but because of people surrounding them, it will makes them a little behave or should I say being more cautions? I think I know what is GM think. HS father is a bit protective over her daughter and she said before, her father didn't want an actor to become his son in law.

Maybe that's why GM become a bit careful and in order to gain trust from HS father, he needs to protect himself and HS too.

Anyways, hello from me! :w00t: Sorry for the broken grammar, English is not my first language. :sweatingbullets:

I understand why some would want GM to be more active or be more receptive towards HS. It's natural we like this couple and we want to see them be sweet and loving towards each other with the hope that they really feel that way. On the other hand I alsi get that this is a show and for quite some time we have known that they really do edit parts which they think would suit the concept they would like for the couple. So I agree with @ever and her points. All we could really do is hold on to our seats and watch and enjoy how these two would progress on the show or as we all hope even outside of it. 

If only one day he would surprise Hyesung with the action he did below with Key....

Sometimes i wonder if he bluff abit....eg from the above twitter source on Gong Myung...."My personality is not timid...".

In a 2015 interview for céci magazine, he said his ideal type is "a girl who is healthy and likes sports."....so Jung fit that part.

His real name is Kim Dong Hyun. Fantagio chose the name "Gong Myung" because of ZhuGe Liang who is the famous strategist in The Three Kingdoms. Gong Myung or Kong Ming (in chinese) is the other name for him.

His initial dream is to be taekwondo player (he did practice to a certain level) but his parents were against it as they were former athletes, afraid it'll be hard for him.

So they sent him to modeling school...."in order to encourage me to change my reserved nature"....mmm....so his initial or most basic char is more shy? 

"...but as I started to take acting classes there, I felt bliss."....so he found he like acting. 

Archived