[OFFICIAL] Gong Myoung ❤ Jung Hye Sung ❤ Candy Couple

Admin

Hello..Im soooo happy i found this forum. Since the lettuce couple I was never so hook up with a couple like I am with these two.  I can't wait to see how their relationship develop. I really hope that they end up together. Both are beatiful and cute. I love this you tube video and i want it to share it with you guys. The video is not mine. Candy Couple are the best.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all, just wanna drop by to share my thought about this couple.  Aren't they just the cutest eevveerr??!! I.Just.Can.Not with them :w00t:. I was cringing and squealing so much when watching them :sweatingbullets:.  And I've watched those 3 eps 3 times already, and my reaction still the same :wub: 

Patrick-Star-Blushing-With-a-Love-Struck

Just finished watching candy in my ears. Even just through phone, without really knowing each others, their chemistry's over the top!! I feel like watching a couple who had a LDR, because couldn't feel any awkwardness at all through their 10 hrs convo. :wub:

There're so many subtle details and skinships during their interactions, which make me blush, hahaha. And their whole conversations 90% mostly of teasing, bantering, flirting, innuendos.. the way they alternately keep throwing each other off guard, make me feel like watching 2 players in a fun lovely game. They've met their match. :phew:

And the way they stare into each others eyes just like no one around beside them, it's soo hoott!! I feel like yelling to their face, GET A ROOM already!! :w00t:

HS emotions so easy to read. I love her! She's so honest. She's a lot of aegyo, but when she said something straightforward, we can see she's actually a very mature girl. GM acted like the man in this relationship, but I won't be surprised if she'll have him wrap around her little finger :phew:

Btw, anyone notice how sometimes GM gazes to HS in a certain interesting way? Ooh.. young blood, indeed :w00t:. I guess it'll definitely help him to remember HS's appa gonna watch the show :sweatingbullets:

Hopefully he won't say something like this on air :w00t:

tumblr_inline_ndljo3RADi1qboyyx.gif

5 hours ago, twishter said:

It's me again. Would anyone happen to know when the MBC entertainment awards will be?
I need to set my alarm clock LOL

If this couple won't be performing, won't they at least attend because they are part of the WGM cast?

Read it's 29 dec 2016 thu evening. Which is today/tomorrow depending on your time zone.

As for who's attending....or performing....i can't find any english news/info on it. Only read who are the daesang nominees....but not sure for the best couples.

Last yr's i do remember...who can't forget someone gave someone a kiss on stage....and whose dress changed from red to white so beautifully.

On 26/12/2016 at 1:11 AM, 9enigma0 said:

I will share some brief translation of this Section TV clip...i just saw a chinese subbed version. Starting from the 3 cups of ramen with keywords beneath them. Mmm...actually the interview is short and brief..haha.

The 1st keyword is actor Park Hae-il. Gong myung said he is his idol and his 2003 movie Scent of Love inspired him to become an actor.

2nd keyword is virtual marriage. When revealed, Gong smiled. The host asked him why the smile. He answered he felt fortunate with many ppl congrating him on his marriage. Narrator then mention how sweet they are on screen (with a short clip of wgm)

Then the host asked how is Jung hye sung like. Gong myung volunteeringly started with "My wife is..." he said she is cute and warm person. The narrator added they look compatible.

3rd keyword is family. The narrator mentioned his NCT singer bro...and both got good genes. When asked what quality he has over his bro, Gong said jokingly he is taller. Then asked what he would say to his bro...he said i love u.

Lastly he ended with promise to viewers that he would work harder next yr.

Gong Myung's interview in Grazia. Nothing too new to us.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/gong-myung-talks-about-his-dating-style-personality-and-more-in-grazia

"I'm the type that easily approaches people, and I'm casual with skinship. My personality is not timid, so I tend to approach people first even when I don't know them."

Mmmm....make sure u stay the same confidence when u ever meet up with Jung's dad...haha.

"I'm straightforward. I'm not the type to calculate things when it comes to dating. I also don't care about age. I've dated someone who's 6 years older than me in the past."

These we knew from the wgm eps. 

gong-myung_1482982427_g1.jpg

And news on Jung's new drama Chief Kim. The cast got together for script read.

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/29/namgoong-min-nam-sang-mi-2pms-junho-jung-hye-sung-get-together-table-read-upcoming-drama-chief-kim/

Shout out to @cedricong thanks for all your updates. And even the Section TV translation. I appreciate it. 

I love that new pic of GM and HS. They look good together. And I love it when HS is not wearing her bangs (fringe), she looks a lot younger, even prettier I like seeing her face. 

Btw,  about them not being nominated... I think it's too soon. 

Hi everyone. Hi lurkers and likers. Hihi

@Cedric Ong and @superfudgechunk thanks a lot for the pic updates!! :) I'm loving those pics from the awards. They really look good together, don't they? :wub: I agree with the comment that she does look at him a lot, HS might be the kind of person who wears her heart on her sleeves (i think this has been mentioned here before) hence you can really see it with the way she looks at GM. I just want to see someone take a photo of GM and how he looks at HS, preferably when she's not looking, hihihi. I guess they'll also be having an episode for the Awards? Excited to see it. :)

The way they look at each other drives me cray cray!! Not only that, Myung also holds her hand. I checked the other couples... the guys don't hold the hands of their partners. Just Myung. 

To think they're the newest couple. That just shows how comfortable they are with each other. What more in the coming days. 

Blabbing here... Hihi

this couple looks like a real newly-wed couple with the way they look at each other. especially with that picture from the Awards night, seems like any moment now hearts will be shooting out of their eyes (or it's just me and my delusional self. hahahaha). :wub:

Archived