[OFFICIAL] Gong Myoung ❤ Jung Hye Sung ❤ Candy Couple

Admin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG i got scared watching the preview for next episode.!!!

GM is meeting Father-in-law next ep. He seems so strict and scary! I bet GM was super scared and nervous. :( I feel nervous for him. This episode was a mixture of cuteness and sweetness.

Although i wished GM shows/expresses his feelings for HS more :/ 

Happy New Year everyone.

Busy just now due to new yr eve celebrations.

Will wait for eng sub to watch the episode.

But looking at the youtube short clips (unsub)....esp the one playing arcade games...just as suspected when i said previously Gong Myung looked more relaxed in the photos...he seems to let Jung Hyesung win in the fighting game by relaxing his hold on the controls for a moment. I mean he probably feel it's better to let wife win and be happy....rather than the need to show how good he is. (actually corrected...he only meant to lose 1 round...but in the end, he lost the whole game).

And the school clip....it's his primary school they visited....the kids simply flocked around them to take selfies and signatures. Maybe it's not his decision on where to visit....but if it is....it does mean something when one feel the urge to share with the other party where he likes to go, or where he grow up, study etc....no matter how common or simple the place is.

There is a bus ride scene....think no short clip....but one news article mentioned it. The looks, their hands....

gong-myung-jeong-hye-sung.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/31/watch-gong-myung-jung-hye-sung-enjoy-romantic-bus-ride-home/

As for the preview for next ep....think Jung's dad seems to smile towards the end....probably he pretended to be fierce at the start.

Happy New Year Everyone!! The latest episode was so cute. That feeling that these two are really made for each other came across my mind again. Such a nice way to start the year and watch them be all lovey-dovey. :)

In fact, i'm really disappointed when watching it live yesterday so i don't want to comment anything

But i watched engsub, and i think i can understand him, GM didn't date a lot so he didn't know what to do, REALLY

About the "BABY" part is so funny, they're really a good match

And when they walked down her home, at the end, NOTICE that he put his arm around her shoulder *when the view is a bit dark and no-camera in front of them*

Okay, just give them a little time~~~

The next ep must be funny because GM looks like a lost deer in front of her dad

Ah HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone~~

I was disappointed too when I watched without subs.. HyeSung mentioned in Happy together that she like to call her bf : Baby.. that only shows really how much she's into him. But sadly, it still looks like one-sided from her :tears: I felt GongMyoung is treating it like work only.. I was really shocked with his cold shoulders too. And he didn't put his arms over HyeSung shoulders at the end of the show. At first, I thought he did too. But I rewatched it again, it's the blue hat-portion from her coat. Let's hope they will progress better

28 minutes ago, dimpletot said:

I was disappointed too when I watched without subs.. HyeSung mentioned in Happy together that she like to call her bf : Baby.. that only shows really how much she's into him. But sadly, it still looks like one-sided from her :tears: I felt GongMyoung is treating it like work only.. I was really shocked with his cold shoulders too. And he didn't put his arms over HyeSung shoulders at the end of the show. At first, I thought he did too. But I rewatched it again, it's the blue hat-portion from her coat. Let's hope they will progress better

Oh really? AHH i watched it again and okay, my cherish heart is broken into pieces again. She said "It's cold", at least he should do something, or because he's so tired or sleepy after working. But remember even HS is tired and sleepy after working, she's still sweet as usual. LOL just give him a little time, anyway~

YAAAA the cold shoulder on the bus is a NO NO, i don't know what he's thinking about. Even a normal friend won't do that if i lean on his shoulder, he's a bit stiff or else (?), if her dad watches this, maybe her dad may scold him for making her sad.

Let me talk a bit more, i don't stalk him on instagram, but i heard that he always liked Girl's Day Heyri pics but did he like any pictures of HS? OK i know he's more like an "idol" and he's shy but yay, i'm disappointed with him, just today...

I'm sure he saw pictures when they attended MBC award *celebrities always do that, search up their name and pics after attending the events*, and i'm sure he saw the pic when HS looked at him with lovely eyes, he should know how much she adored him *let me use the word ADORE*. I need the BALANCE in a relationship....

I didnt feel any sparks between them during this Episode.   What happened the good chemistry and the excitment of the starting a new relationship?  Were they actually the same couple I saw in the thre previouse episodes?   They seemd to have sizzing chemistry before, now something is a bit off.  I see that HS still looks at him with sparkles in her eyes, but I dont see the same in GM.   he acted like he was trying to put emotional  walls between them instead.   THis might be due to the editing.  I surely hope so.  

I usually just lurk and once in a while pop in to give my 2 cents as a male perspective. 

GM is still young and hasn't had a lot of dating experiences. He mentioned he dated a girl who's 6 years older than him but I bet he was the active one in that relationship which he could be aggressive towards the girl he liked. In this case, GM might feel a bit overwhelmed because HS is more aggressive than him. 

I am not too familiar with either one of them but based on what they've shown so far on Happy Together (HS), My Candy Ear and WGM, HS is a daring-type girl and GM is talk-big kind of guy. However, it is a good thing these two are both straightforward.

See how she just said "I show you my affection but you don't like it." in the middle of the market. Later in the restaurant, he talked it out with her and reassured her "I really liked it." It means that her reaction, her affection has been on his mind all along, it's just that he is not able to express himself in a crowded place. 

Let's wait and see how their upcoming episodes play out when they get their own house and such. 

ps: I'm on this ship so I will disregard any business/work-relationship thought though I am well aware of WGM. 

Happy New Year, everyone ^^

Thank you @Cedric Ong for always updating us. I've always looking for that song at the end of their candy's show. So thank you for the link ^^

After watching their raw cut last night I felt uncomfortable. So I tried to brush it off till I watch it with sub. But I still feel the same as @Msleemete. , @dimpletot & @stargazer1990 their chemistry were.. Sigh.. I mean where is the Gong Myung at ep 3 went? I mean they shoot it in the same day. At the bus scene usually it's the boy who offer his shoulder the girl. But it was Hye Sung who initiated it. So I just thought well maybe he is tired (but so is Hye Sung), maybe because he is younger, less experienced, editing issue, etc. I know I shouldn't be but I can't help but feel sorry for Hye Sung. I'm sorry if my post bring the mood down. Please don't take this post as me bashing Gong or I want Gong reciprocate her feeling. I just want to see a more considerate & charming Gong Myung (which is hard because Hye Sung's stronger personality). 

Archived