Admin

31 minutes ago, Msleemete. said:

I think i fell in love again after a long time

And i am so sorry for GM and HS after watching the preview

She's beautiful and her body is abcxyz...............*hot*

Poor GM, looking at his eyes when they're on bed together

i think i might end up breaking my heart again with this couple ><

104951_original.gif

I'm sure in the future, there'll be moments where he would feel complicated.....on one hand, he would want to "play" with her esp when she's so daring....on the other hand, he would want to show discipline and responsibility....in order to impress Jung's dad.

And hope Jung's dad isn't really serious about her not allowed to date an actor....or will change his mind later.

Mmm...i forgot...was there a scene where she show the mirror side to Gong Myung, for him to see himself? Or it only appeared in preview?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, eyefulbliss said:

I think what Hye Sung posted is a coincidence to me cause I recently followed a Korean writer on my personal IG named Kim Soo Min. Her IG post are actually from his book titled 'Words I Want To Say To You'. He is a popular writer based in SK. Surprisingly depending on my poor Korean I could minimally understand it. I'll try translating. Heh. :)

So it seems like this book was read and even reviewed by Kim Yoo Jung, Jung Hye Sung's costar in Moonlight Drawn by Clouds....1 yr ago.

5 hours ago, honeywell said:

Watching their Candy in my ears episode.  So glad that they were able to meet in WGM even though in candy it didn't work out.  Have they mentioned about their candy appearance in the show yet?  I must have skipped it.

Yup they did mentioned it a couple of times... and GM even said they did meet privately after Candy in My Ears and that's before joining WGM...

I think that's why both of em said "it's kinda feel like destiny" on their BRI.

Related imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated image

Hope you won't mind my joining in the fun...  I think this couple is going to be worth watching I was hooked right away they have great chemistry and talk about easy on the eyes they are a good-looking couple as well.  It's not just about the looks I love that they both seem honest and straight forward when dealing with each other.  They seem to think outside the box and yet I loved how he wanted to get her home in time to earn trust and respect which I agreed with...

Looking forward to whats ahead with them and enjoying reading & following and learning from all of you as well!  I was hoping someone would start a thread for them thankful I found you:wub:

5 hours ago, honeywell said:

What a reversal... in Candy GM wanted HS to break her curfew but now in WGM GM is insisting that they follow her dad'a curfew.  LOL. 

Candy was different because it was all phone conversations with her; even if she said her dad is strict with curfews.    Here in WGM she spoke with her dad on speakerphone, GM heard him,  and he was able to get a few words in.  That strictness was scary I suppose,  and so yes, I also agree that  getting on the good side of abonim is the best thing to do.   And that includes behaving, when she decides to lie on your bed :sweatingbullets:  I will totally believe it if dad watches the show, omg,  and I wanted them both to be natural, not self conscious.

As I was reading the past posts I wanted to thank @phenomenon for sharing the Ear's Candy program with subs wow that was AMAZING and I think it allows you to better understand why they are so close already in WGM.  If I had seen them first on Ear's Candy I still would have been hooked.  They both are honest & straight forward but they are also soft it's kind of hard for me to explain but just them talking and not meeting didn't stop them from caring and there was a tenderness in how they spoke to one another.  I hope they have a blast on WGM and are able to soak up every second with each other creating some sweet memories and who knows maybe even a future:wub:

6 hours ago, honeywell said:

What a reversal... in Candy GM wanted HS to break her curfew but now in WGM GM is insisting that they follow her dad'a curfew.  LOL. 

Yups i see what you mean but I've a little bit different opinion..... in Candy even he said to break her curfew, but at the end he said that he will fetch her and send her home so she didn't have to break her dad's curfew. She didn't have to ride a bus and they still can talk in the car on their way to her home. He also can introduce himself and show her dad that he don't have bad intention.. It's like killing 2 birds with one stone... I admire him for being sincere so he was willing to fetch her even he didn't know who she was back then... he just being gentleman i think.

2 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Hope you won't mind my joining in the fun...  I think this couple is going to be worth watching I was hooked right away they have great chemistry and talk about easy on the eyes they are a good-looking couple as well.  It's not just about the looks I love that they both seem honest and straight forward when dealing with each other.  They seem to think outside the box and yet I loved how he wanted to get her home in time to earn trust and respect which I agreed with...

Looking forward to whats ahead with them and enjoying reading & following and learning from all of you as well!  I was hoping someone would start a thread for them thankful I found you:wub:

ANNEYYOONNNGGGG!!!!!! GLAD to see you hereeeee! :):) I agree with you!! :D Great chemistry and straightforward from the very first episode! <3

U can say Gong Myung sometimes say daring things str8 out of the mouth....but when it comes to actual action...he would consider much more. Sometimes he seems less brave than he looks...but i feel it is mature that he think about consequences. 

Actually for Jung Hye Sung...given how strict her dad is....i think she do have certain limits...regardless of how she is open to skinship or say daring stuff eg going home late. Maybe she is testing him.

All these add to the dynamics of their relationship...and the fun of watching theur cute interactions....which i feel it's more like early dating than already married.

Hye Sung really is daring and straight forward with her words and actions! I think that actually makes this couple more interesting to watch!! 

Really admire her brave actions and her intense stares at Gong Myung (with loving eyes, of course!). Consistently complimenting GM, making him loss for words when we all thought he was the braver one in this rship. Maybe HS is showing off her Noona charisma by making all the first moves... :glasses:

Seriously can't wait for next week's episode!! Their (pure innocent) bed scenes in the preview seem so cute! :sweatingbullets:

Hi guys, I'm new to this thread! I decided not to watch WGM after Jjongah but these couple came and I'm already addicted with them. I've watched their 2 episodes for like 10x already and I'm still not getting tired of watching them. It's very refreshing to watch them both interact together. I never see a dull moment in the 2 episodes that came out. We can see from their eyes and smile that they seem genuine that's why I really look forward to their upcoming episodes in the future.

Anyway, here's a bit of what Hye Sung sang on Candy in My Ears to Gong Myoung

Spoiler

Say you love me by MYMP (originally by Patti Austin)

Don't you know that I want to be more than just your friend
Holding hands is fine but I've got better things on my mind
You know it can happen if you'll only see me in a different light
Baby, when we fin'lly get together, you will see that I was right

13 minutes ago, mongtae said:

Hi guys, I'm new to this thread! I decided not to watch WGM after Jjongah but these couple came and I'm already addicted with them. I've watched their 2 episodes for like 10x already and I'm still not getting tired of watching them. It's very refreshing to watch them both interact together. I never see a dull moment in the 2 episodes that came out. We can see from their eyes and smile that they seem genuine that's why I really look forward to their upcoming episodes in the future.

Anyway, here's a bit of what Hye Sung sang on Candy in My Ears to Gong Myoung

Hide contents

Say you love me by MYMP (originally by Patti Austin)

Don't you know that I want to be more than just your friend
Holding hands is fine but I've got better things on my mind
You know it can happen if you'll only see me in a different light
Baby, when we fin'lly get together, you will see that I was right

Hello fellow JjongAholic! Same here ! I watched them more than 10 times for a week before Saturday !

Before they came in the show, I felt like WGM needed a different approach to the audience and baaaam! these two made it! Even Sollim Couple ( SOng Jae Rim and Kim So Eun) didn't made me feel the way I feel about these two. Maybe because Hye Sung really liked her! There are lots of deleted scene too which are shown in the previews but not in the actual episode which made me think that they are trying to make a story- that it's just one-sided and HS is trying to make GM fall for her like in Mischievous Kiss!  

Archived