YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

I was wondering if brosent accept non korean people? Since the site said it's for korean-American...is there any chance for other ethnicity?

Brosent actually does accept non-Koreans

but u gotta be over 15 for Brosent. [or 16 i forgot]

even tho they dont have that on their site but u really need to be over 15 or 16

i guess they just dun wanna let the whole business thing get in ur innocent mind when ur still young...

Brosent is actually pretty good too

too bad they're not a real korean company...

they just take ppl in US and kinda help u get into other company in Korea

kinda sux but...its all good...

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

^oh reeally?? man, i wish i knew that earlier...lol

Lizzy_Bo_Bizzy made it into YG? I know she made it into Bros Ent...but YG? Really? :blink:

yes, FIRST: she made it into Bros Ent. THEN she made it into YG. Bros ent basically like, kinda 'pre-trains' you before you actually make it into a korean entertainemnt

Guest bigbanglove

I was wondering if brosent accept non korean people? Since the site said it's for korean-American...is there any chance for other ethnicity?

i don't think they do.

but i'm sure there's other entertainment groups that do :)

Guest lshluvr

yes, FIRST: she made it into Bros Ent. THEN she made it into YG. Bros ent basically like, kinda 'pre-trains' you before you actually make it into a korean entertainemnt

AHH! Thanks! Now I'm not confused :lol:

Dangggg...one lucky girl! :)

Guest JeWeLz x3

i used to wanna be in SM...but now I wanna be YG lol. cuz yeah..yg goes for talent. sm goes for looks. and that sucks.

heh i hope i can make it in someday.

JSM, I was planning to IM you sometime. i havent yet but yeah, expect a random im out of no where lol cuz it'll probably be me. you seem to know alot so yeah..heh let's talk :]

Thanks you JSM for clearing things up. You seem like you know a lot about these things. hehe

no problem<3.

i used to wanna be in SM...but now I wanna be YG lol. cuz yeah..yg goes for talent. sm goes for looks. and that sucks.

heh i hope i can make it in someday.

JSM, I was planning to IM you sometime. i havent yet but yeah, expect a random im out of no where lol cuz it'll probably be me. you seem to know alot so yeah..heh let's talk :]

yea...

just IM me or add me on myspace

but remember to be clear that ur from soompi or ima block u

weirdos hav been addin me and they're so creepy

is yg going to do a global audition too?

im not sure if they're doing global but for sure they're holding auditions in USA i just dunno if its gonna be this yr or next yr

how do yu audition to be like a back dancer for yg?

just audition for dancing only :)

oooo thanx. how com yu know so much bout them?

this question is hard to answer

i rather answer sumthing about audition but...

cuz im like u guys...obsessed with korean music

my biggest dream is to be a singer in Korea and esp. for YG family

so i go around..look for as much info as i can

and i have sum connections so those ppl pretty much tell me everything when i ask them hahaha

when i wanna do sumthing and i know that i suck at it, i work 4728492649274926482749274...harder than i usually do hahaha

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

who is Lizzy Bo Bizzy???

and wow.. i hope they hold auditions in America..

or else.. im going there(to Korea) >:]

lol lizzy bo bizzy is a member of soompi thats her member name~.....she's just a normal school girl that auditioned and made it in to train for the big korean entertainemnt world~she made a thread aobut it.

if you want the thread-PM me~