YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

i wanna send in a demo tape (: but is it possible that i can just send in a recording online?

uhm i dun think u can audition by email

so u either audition on this website: www.ygaudition.cokr

or send the tape to korea

lol lizzy bo bizzy is a member of soompi thats her member name~.....she's just a normal school girl that auditioned and made it in to train for the big korean entertainemnt world~she made a thread aobut it.

if you want the thread-PM me~

Can you give me the link to the thread? It sound interesting. Thanks a lot! =)

Guest xsnowangelx

hey everyone.. its soo interestin to know all these stuff of YG family.. i neva thought of auditionin for YG cuz im not a dancer n i dun dink i got da rite look dat they want.. like more of a tough or ghetto image i guess? buh i do agree wit u guys dat YG wants talents.. unlike SM who is all about looks =x though im obsessed wit SJ :sweatingbullets:

buh 1 question wuhs Bros Ent?

edit:: apple-snapple-YUM *** can i get da link too?

wuhs Bros Ent?

visit www.brosent.com

what if you dont have a korean social security?

uhm...i dunno if u can sign up as foreigner ... but if u dun...pretty u gotta send demo to Korea or wait till they hold audition in US

Guest Oyasumiyabi

quick question about Brosent... what are they exactly? o.o i mean, they're not actual entertainment like YG or SM... right? All they do is refer the singers that they have under them to actual companies in Korea. So, what's their purpose? If you're good enough to get into Brosent, you're definitely good enough to get into an actual korean entertainment. And probably without the cost or percentage whatever going to BroSent. [i'm assuming they do since nothing's free] If i'm wrong about my knowledge someone please correct me. What exactly is BrosEnt? =x

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

^is this about Brosent?...they most likely mean american age

quick question about Brosent... what are they exactly? o.o i mean, they're not actual entertainment like YG or SM... right? All they do is refer the singers that they have under them to actual companies in Korea. So, what's their purpose? If you're good enough to get into Brosent, you're definitely good enough to get into an actual korean entertainment. And probably without the cost or percentage whatever going to BroSent. [i'm assuming they do since nothing's free] If i'm wrong about my knowledge someone please correct me. What exactly is BrosEnt? =x

Bros Ent is an entertainment, for helping ppl to get in a korean entertainment. Yes, what you wrote is basically correct.

***and for ppl that requested for Lizzie's thread about making it in-well, yeah~i sent it to you~

they pick the ppl from USA, Train them then send them off to whichever company that wants them

when they say yu gotta be 20 or younger. do they mean in krn age or american?

if its brosent then u only need to be over 15 :)

and its american age

***and for ppl that requested for Lizzie's thread about making it in-well, yeah~i sent it to you~

thnx amy

:)

tty on myspace :P

im not in YG tell ur friend that -_-

Guest Hitorijime

if yu do get into yg ent. do yu hab to pay a fee and like pay fer yer own things? like photoshoots and recording a cd?

I'm sure they'll pay for the expenses. Most companies do.

if yu do get into yg ent. do yu hab to pay a fee and like pay fer yer own things? like photoshoots and recording a cd?

no way...

the company pays for it

i never heard of any company makes u pay ur own things o.0

they pick the ppl from USA, Train them then send them off to whichever company that wants them

if its brosent then u only need to be over 15 :)

and its american age

thnx amy

tty on myspace :P

im not in YG tell ur friend that -_-

o_o they pick people from US & you only need to be over 15?

<--from US & 15, but turns 16 in january

how do you join brosent? i live in san francisco. do you train you from where you live or do you have to move to korea? b/c im chinese & does not intend to quit school to move to a country where i don't speak a word of its language

how do you join brosent? i live in san francisco. do you train you from where you live or do you have to move to korea? b/c im chinese & does not intend to quit school to move to a country where i don't speak a word of its language

uhm

they train u in the US but i dunno if its gonna be where ur at or not.

and if u wanna audition u just send demo to them

they havnt been answering email like they usually do

and Mr.Han (the guy in charge of audition department) hasnt been picking up his phone neither.

so i dunno if they're taking a break or sumthing is wrong

i will try to reach them and get back to u guys asap

Guest 보석미남

well teddy and danny got into yg through brosent so yeah.

i think you don't really need to be EXTREMELY good in singing if you have other talents. Like how seungri sucked so bad in singing (in cokebattle) but got chosen because of his choreography skills and all that jazz. I think one must REALLY have charisma. If you don't then you'd have 0 chance to be in YG.

Good Luck to all you auditioning for YG ^^

I love how YG doesn't even NEED pretty boys to be where they are now and they don't abuse their singer (*ahem*) or force them to be intimate with another girl for a photoshoot (*ahem*).

YG FAM OWNS :D So much versatility during performances.

Guest Hitorijime

uhm

they train u in the US but i dunno if its gonna be where ur at or not.

and if u wanna audition u just send demo to them

they havnt been answering email like they usually do

and Mr.Han (the guy in charge of audition department) hasnt been picking up his phone neither.

so i dunno if they're taking a break or sumthing is wrong

i will try to reach them and get back to u guys asap

Thanks JSM. I was thinking about sending an application in a couple of months (or a little while after the SM audition results come out). I hope they take non-koreans. x_X

And do you think they will take people in Canada?