YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

Guest The Legend

^

I think they do cuz JSM and someone else I think said they don't care what race you are as long as you got talent.

Oh yeah, and thanks apple-snapple-YUM and JSM for answering my question lol.

If you send in a video, do you have to say anything about yourself first or you just start singing or dancing or w/e?

I think they do cuz JSM and someone else I think said they don't care what race you are as long as you got talent.

Oh yeah, and thanks apple-snapple-YUM and JSM for answering my question lol.

If you send in a video, do you have to say anything about yourself first or you just start singing or dancing or w/e?

You can introduce urself if you want or u can just start singing. It doesnt matter.

So, YG don't accept non koreans??

they do cuz perry and masta wu arnt koreans :)

i know perry isn't but master wu is not either?? is he chinese or something??

im not so sure

thats what my un nee told me

i dunno about a lot about those two guys :)

Guest tokyollvogue

JSM: i think you were the one i heard it from actually but i hear that there is an african-american girl in training right now. i heard it a couple times actually...so i think its true. hence, race does not matter.

i believe masta wu is korean. his little brother attends fort lee high school i believe in new jersey. and is friends with alot of kids i know.

JSM: i think you were the one i heard it from actually but i hear that there is an african-american girl in training right now. i heard it a couple times actually...so i think its true. hence, race does not matter.

i believe masta wu is korean. his little brother attends fort lee high school i believe in new jersey. and is friends with alot of kids i know.

No sumone else said there is a black trainee in YG not me. I dont even know about that

about Masta wu -> i have no idea what he is haha. all i know is he raps so well and hes part of YG family. My un nee told me hes not korean so im like "oh okayy. thnx for letting me know" if he is then cool

but perry isnt fo sure

Guest yeahjusmeh

^ oh yeah the african-american girl named Shine xD I know her! Shes like 1/4 korean and black. And she raps soo good. I have a clip from when she was at my church if anyone wants to see. She writes her own music and everything.

^ oh yeah the african-american girl named Shine xD I know her! Shes like 1/4 korean and black. And she raps soo good. I have a clip from when she was at my church if anyone wants to see. She writes her own music and everything.

awwwwww

thats cool u go to the same church with her

its so cool how YG accept mix people

cuz i read in a Korean magazine that Koreans think miz blooded kids are no good. no offense. i dun mean anything.

thats really cool tho

i wanna see the clip

can u PM me plz ?

Guest jess1tym4life

You can introduce urself if you want or u can just start singing. It doesnt matter.

they do cuz perry and masta wu arnt koreans :)

OMG please don't make me laugh..Masta Wu is korean..he was born in seoul he used to be an underground performer in the US than went to korea & joined yg.. :rolleyes: if u really wanna know ask the fans in the yg thread who does know..

OMG please don't make me laugh..Masta Wu is korean..he was born in seoul he used to be an underground performer in the US than went to korea & joined yg.. if u really wanna know ask the fans in the yg thread who does know..

are u saying i dunno any crap about YG fam. ?

i might not know much.

and i already said i dunno much about MASTA WU. Can you read?

u can just say it nicely like tokyollvouge. he/she already said Masta wu is Korean and his/her friends know M.W brother.

u dun have to repeat it again. i CAN read.

im not gonna reply to ur quotes and argue here. this is the last post i reply to urs.

[sry everyone. i get mad easily]

Guest appledapple

[sry everyone. i get mad easily]

You're not sorry;you continued the argument to get your jabs in.

Anyways, the member may have said that in the way they did because you present yourself as somewhat of an expert on YG Entertainment but did not know something most fans consider basic.

Also, if you get mad easily, choose another business because I have been at it a while and will let you know that many people will say much much worse to you during the path of you pursuing a recording contract.

Have a good day.

tahst an obviously duh, pursuing this career will alwasy have haters on your case criticizing you and telling you can't make it etc...

Anyways, the member may have said that in the way they did because you present yourself as somewhat of an expert on YG Entertainment but did not know something most fans consider basic.

Also, if you get mad easily, choose another business because I have been at it a while and will let you know that many people will say much much worse to you during the path of you pursuing a recording contract.

Have a good day.

she speaks the absolute truth, theres much harsher things out there than some stupid online beef/disagreements.

and 9 year olds rapping lol.. i would very much love to see that

Guest juicyjin

back to the topic....ahem ::YG ENTERTAINMENT:: would anyone happen to know whats the average amount of time before they debute you?? i kno it depends on like how hard and how much yu train but im askin fer the "average" amount of time. okie dok please and thank you :)

Have a good day.

its not that the person is criticising me or anything.

he/she did not say i cant make it.

he/she said im dumb to say Masta wu isnt korean. this has nothing to do with saying i cant make it to YG or any company.

i said i can help u out with audition stuff as long as i know

i never said i know everything about every single singer in YG family.

i get mad easily for stupid stuff.

u think i dunno that in this whole music thing, theres always haters?

u think im that stupid? ive been telling ppl that YG will kick u out if u have attitude problem too.

u think i dunno that?

im not gonna say anymore. think w.e u guys want. im so stupid writing this whole post trying to explain myself to sum ppl dun even know me at all. [im admitting im stupid so u dun have to say it]

back to the topic....ahem ::YG ENTERTAINMENT:: would anyone happen to know whats the average amount of time before they debute you?? i kno it depends on like how hard and how much yu train but im askin fer the "average" amount of time. okie dok please and thank you

i dunno but i can ask for you :)

Guest dankyung

back to the topic....ahem ::YG ENTERTAINMENT:: would anyone happen to know whats the average amount of time before they debute you?? i kno it depends on like how hard and how much yu train but im askin fer the "average" amount of time. okie dok please and thank you :)

they train people in YG for a insanely long time. if yu see the people in YG they trained at least 4 years or more. i've noticed it's never under four years. but yu never know i just know they dont' debut yu after like the first three years they trainf ro forever and ti feels like forever yu jsut have to chamoh TT

Guest MoNkEyMoNkEy

Im atually going to audition. but my parents keep telling me to not do , that Im not going to make it. But I really want to be a singer. So im not gonna quit =D

Guest The Legend

Oo really? Can you Pm me the clip too?

That's hella cool man. She got me even more inspired lol

Im atually going to audition. but my parents keep telling me to not do , that Im not going to make it. But I really want to be a singer. So im not gonna quit =D

Woo, good luck monkey!

try to persuade ur parents like i did

all parents want the best for their kids

if u keep trying to talk to them, they will understand

my parents didnt get it till i got so mad and actually yell at them

o.O

they kept saying singers are no good and they promised they will let me audition but at the end they said no

so i got mad