YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

gotta question...how many times can you audition for an entertainment business?

no limit hahaha

basically however many times you want...but with brosent.....i dont think that many...becuz on their site it even says "if you dont make it, some other company might accept you instead" thats basically what they mean.

but yeah-like other korean entertainments-SM, JYP, DSP, etc-as many...and usually-when judges notice that you keep auditioning-sometimes they accpet you becuz they see you're trying really hard to be accepted. im not saying its always the case-

what brosent means is You shouldnt take rejection personally

not that u cant audition many times :)

cuz what they saying is that "if we're not interested doesnt mean others arent" so they're telling u not to give up when they reject you

:P

Guest juicyjin

so if i were to audition for backup dancing i jus need to send in a demo tape right? but whats the address i would i have to send it to?

theres the KOrean version for audition address on

www.ygaudition.co.kr

and here is the konglish version

YG audition:

Hoseong Building 4F 394-10

Sangsu-dong, Mapo-Gu, Seoul, S. Korea

:) good luck

Guest 보석미남

Haha...but that's not really trying to get into YG XD If I auditioned for YG and got turned down, then I would audition for others until I get into a company. Then get their training and leave for YG after awhile :lol: BUT...I'm not planning on sending demos to YG or JYP until I get a decent vocal coach ^_^

great idea. hahahahahhaa. good luck trying. :)

top 3 companies = sm, jyp, & yg.

sm controls their singer like crazy. from the way they talk/dance/answerquestions/sing/act/model/everything. There's like no room for you know, yourself.

jyp isn't really my type of music and they're like sm #2 :x

JSM haha, i didn't mean that way. like you're born with your voice, can't change it and all. but the way you sing, can be trained. so yeah. :D i personally think good voice > range. :)

JSM haha, i didn't mean that way. like you're born with your voice, can't change it and all. but the way you sing, can be trained. so yeah. i personally think good voice > range.

awww

thank you hahaha

YG = NO.1

hahaha

sorry but im just too YG-ized already haha

Guest tokyollvogue

JSM haha, i didn't mean that way. like you're born with your voice, can't change it and all. but the way you sing, can be trained. so yeah. :D i personally think good voice > range. :)

agreed.

though its a plus if you can hit certain notes here and there...it doesn't necessarily make you a better singer than one who doesn't have that range. if you sing well within your range, that's really all one can ask for. plus there are different styles of music that different tones fit into.

although YG isn't as intense as SM when it comes to every boy/girl for themselves (psst...backstabbing)...i hear that there is a bit of hazing that goes on at YG. from senior trainess to fresh youngbuck trainees. so when you get accepted i know that someone from soompi shall...make sure to stand your ground, you made it in for a reason so don't let anyone mess. they are toughest on out of country trainees as well.

agreed.

though its a plus if you can hit certain notes here and there...it doesn't necessarily make you a better singer than one who doesn't have that range. if you sing well within your range, that's really all one can ask for. plus there are different styles of music that different tones fit into.

although YG isn't as intense as SM when it comes to every boy/girl for themselves (psst...backstabbing)...i hear that there is a bit of hazing that goes on at YG. from senior trainess to fresh youngbuck trainees. so when you get accepted i know that someone from soompi shall...make sure to stand your ground, you made it in for a reason so don't let anyone mess. they are toughest on out of country trainees as well.

make sure u dun give them any attitude

u got an attitude problem? ur out o.0

YG is serious business here

make sure u take everything seriously

:)

i kno this is lil off topic but is mc mong in moo ga dang(sugarless)?

no he is not

o.0

Mc Mong is a solo singer and hes not in YG at all :)

Guest juicyjin

okay so im makin like a remix of "we belong togheter"...the girl part is gon be the same but the rapping is gon be different and in english...i have one problem...i need the instrumental to the song...can anyone some how get it fer me please? pretty pretty please wit a cherry on top :D

okay so im makin like a remix of "we belong togheter"...the girl part is gon be the same but the rapping is gon be different and in english...i have one problem...i need the instrumental to the song...can anyone some how get it fer me please? pretty pretty please wit a cherry on top

T.T

im sorry i couldnt find it

i tried limewire and my forum and my friends

i looked it up on YES and the CD list doesnt have the instrumental version so i guess they didnt make one

sry...i will keep looking tho :(

ahh! YG is so awesome. i`d love to tryout. hahah i don`t stand a chance though ^^; [this is supersarahx`s sister]

if u dun try u never know if u can do it or not

be positive get all ur bravery together and try out

think of it as an experience...dun be so stressed about me :0

as long as you have fun and you give them your best shot

you should feel happy :)

i failed JYP and SM audition but i feel good cuz i met new friends and i had a lot lot of fun :)

Guest baybiifusion

okay so im makin like a remix of "we belong togheter"...the girl part is gon be the same but the rapping is gon be different and in english...i have one problem...i need the instrumental to the song...can anyone some how get it fer me please? pretty pretty please wit a cherry on top :D

i know where you can get it,

the problem is you have to pay for it -____-

i was just wondering, when you audition by post for yg wat do u actually have to send in? i know there is an application to fill out nd u hav to send in pictures and stuff, but what bout demo tapes nd vhs etc. how many songs should u put on the demo tapes etc.

i was just wondering, when you audition by post for yg wat do u actually have to send in? i know there is an application to fill out nd u hav to send in pictures and stuff, but what bout demo tapes nd vhs etc. how many songs should u put on the demo tapes etc.

it really depends on you

they don't require you to send in a certain amount of songs so yea

put how many you want

Guest tokyollvogue

^ ahah thankyouuu =) also, i live in australia, does that give me less of a chance of gettin in?

i highlyhighly doubt it, distance has no meaning when it comes to talent. agencies send out scouts from across the globe and back...

from what i know...you have just the same chances as anyone else.

p.s.- demo tapes should include songs of different styles that showcase your voice in different ways.

ahah thankyouuu =) also, i live in australia, does that give me less of a chance of gettin in?

Not at all :)

it doesnt matter where you live :)

p.s.- demo tapes should include songs of different styles that showcase your voice in different ways.

good idea but only if u can sing in diff. styles

if not then u def. gonna sound weird

like me... i already suck ... when i try sumthing...i suck even more haha