YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

Guest IM TOKKI

^ wow that is so cool!!!!!!

Our very own soompier in brosent! My gosh i'm excited for her. It would be so cool if we can actually watch her debut and concerts and stuff like that!!!

^ she actually made it to YG! there was an update saying that she'll be leaving for Korea in December... lucky her! hope she makes it big!

*Gonie

JSM

Thanks for helping us all out with Yg :]

You know everything<3

omg u make me feel weird hahaha

no need to say thank you

keep loving YG , thats how u thank me hahaha

no problem about it

if you have any questions , just come and talk to me

i will always try my best to answer them :)

their youngest trainee is 9 years old.

im not sure about that

cuz how my un nee told me that u gotta be over 15

and this one dongsaeng of mine

her sister auditioned for brosent and they really liked her

but they said no bcuz they want 15 and up

Guest tokyollvogue

im not sure about that

cuz how my un nee told me that u gotta be over 15

and this one dongsaeng of mine

her sister auditioned for brosent and they really liked her

but they said no bcuz they want 15 and up

in lizzy's thread she distinctly stated that the youngest trainee is 9 years old and the oldest is 22.

i'm pretty definate...if not 9 then 11 because i personally know who he is, our families are friends and they just recently relocated from new jersey to maryland for training.

Guest yeahjusmeh

in lizzy's thread she distinctly stated that the youngest trainee is 9 years old and the oldest is 22.

i'm pretty definate...if not 9 then 11 because i personally know who he is, our families are friends and they just recently relocated from new jersey to maryland for training.

9 years oldd =O.. wow talented! haha

I wonder if the boy got in because of singing, rapping, or dancing o.o

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

9 years oldd =O.. wow talented! haha

I wonder if the boy got in because of singing, rapping, or dancing o.o

yea seoiusly! like, even some of the greatest artists didnt even get that long of a training like (xiah, boa, etc)-starting at the age of 9...more like 12

Guest tokyollvogue

well sometimes the trainee may not be that talented for now but they see a lot of potential so they will see it as an investment

that's how the little boy i know is. he's 11 but he shows alot of potential with rap, both his parents are writers so he's super verbally advanced in both korean and english.

plus, he outdances alot of guys my age. i guess kids have much more energy at that age and don't really know its hard..they just do what they like.

i have a clip of him pop & locking on my computer somewhere, i'll upload it onto youtube and post the link.

Guest Pinkychan

@ JSM

CONGATS ^^ keep working at your best!!! when you finaly become famous!! I'll be your numebr one fan ^^

oh man what do you have to send??

for the online aplicaiton thingy? or the mailing stuff?

@ JSM

CONGATS ^^ keep working at your best!!! when you finaly become famous!! I'll be your numebr one fan ^^

haha i didnt make it in but thnx anyways haha

its Lizzie who made it :P

oh man what do you have to send??

for the online aplicaiton thingy? or the mailing stuff?

u go to www.brosent.com

go to Audition and download the application form

if u wanna audition by email, email them so they can give u a specific email for ur audition :)

if ur sending the demo by mail, send them the application, demo tape [or CD/ DVD/ VCD] and your pictures :)

that's how the little boy i know is. he's 11 but he shows alot of potential with rap, both his parents are writers so he's super verbally advanced in both korean and english.

plus, he outdances alot of guys my age. i guess kids have much more energy at that age and don't really know its hard..they just do what they like.

i have a clip of him pop & locking on my computer somewhere, i'll upload it onto youtube and post the link.

o.O both mom and dad are writers?

no wonder...then no need to talk about him -_-

he has more advantage than anyone o.O

lets not talk too much about brosent :P

Guest tokyollvogue

o.O both mom and dad are writers?

no wonder...then no need to talk about him -_-

he has more advantage than anyone o.O

lets not talk too much about brosent :P

he doesn't necessarily have more of an advantage. it's rare that kids take on after their parents profession...the kid just took it upon himself to learn and the what not. and he knows suprisingly much about past hiphop culture.

he'd rather stay in and write lyrics and think up beats than run outside and play sports.

he's pretty determined.

i don't really get what you mean by "no need to talk about him"?

and you are right...this is a YG thread...so i suppose if anyone wants more information on bros. enter..check out

www.brosenter.com they have alot of info. up.

he doesn't necessarily have more of an advantage. it's rare that kids take on after their parents profession...the kid just took it upon himself to learn and the what not. and he knows suprisingly much about past hiphop culture.

he'd rather stay in and write lyrics and think up beats than run outside and play sports.

he's pretty determined.

i don't really get what you mean by "no need to talk about him"?

and you are right...this is a YG thread...so i suppose if anyone wants more information on bros. enter..check out

www.brosenter.com they have alot of info. up.

i just meant that

its so obvious whyy he got in brosent

cuz 1st hes young and talented. 2nd both parents are writers so that gives him advantages

a lot of kids i know take on after their parents profession :P

so thats why im not so surprise when u said both his parents are writers and he got in Brosent :P

They only have info about audition on brosent.com .

If you have any questions, its better if u just email them and ask. Cuz sumtimes ur asnwers wont be on the site :P