eric, junjin and andy

Big Bang is down to 5 members

:(

even tho its a long time ago

but still

i still think each of them is really talented

doesnt matter they have 2 rappers

Big Bang actually has 3 Rappers and 4 Vocalists. edit: 5 vocalists

Lol, I know I'm not making any sense but GD, TOP and YB are label as rappers in their official profile.

And GD, YB, SeungRi and Dae Sung are vocalists. edit: I just went to their website. TOP is also labelled as a vocalists. Hmm..

Anyways, I think SeungRi is picking up a lil rapping skills :D He raps a lil' in VIP

So, I think it's quite balanced. :P

In the coming future, who knows.. Maybe there'll be 4 rappers and 4 vocalists 5 vocalists eh ;)

Guest 177z_Aym

hmm seems like Yg is like really big on talent .. so what do u guys think of BIg Bang? do u think they are really taht talented? for me g-dragon and top is kinda "useless" since they need two rappers in a group? where as teddy who i think the best asian rapper is on the only rapper in 1tym?

and do you think they will be in YG if they don't have talent ......errrrr ...

Guest jess1tym4life

Does YG Entertainment do auditions? I went to their website and they had nothing about auditions or how to get in. Do you have to get recognized and scouted to get in?

Thanks

For auditions u can check out yg's site u can sent in demos to them.. http://www.ygaudition.co.kr or visit their site ask any questions in the Q&A board http://www.ygfamily.com/index.jsp

lolx...

oh yea

no more of jessica HO

haha

shes not in YG is she?

:P

then uhm...yea

i just wanna know more about YG

Jessica is not in yg..

hmm seems like Yg is like really big on talent .. so what do u guys think of BIg Bang? do u think they are really taht talented? for me g-dragon and top is kinda "useless" since they need two rappers in a group? where as teddy who i think the best asian rapper is on the only rapper in 1tym?

Bi=Oh GD & T.O.P are not useless there are 5 members in a group..Gd was originally started out rapping..T.O.P has a deep voice like teddy which blends well..

Oh yeah 1tym has 4 rappers they all rap, Teddy is the group leader & lead rapper, Danny is the lead vocalist..So really 1tym has 4, Big Bang has 3..True i think teddy is the best rapper out of them that's why he is the leader & yg main man

For auditions u can check out yg's site u can sent in demos to them.. http://www.ygaudition.co.kr or visit their site ask any questions in the Q&A board http://www.ygfamily.com/index.jsp

thats great for ppl who know korean

oh yea well maybe "useless" isn't the best word but like in their music video for with the ferrari in it.. Top and G-dragon only rap like 3-4 lines top.. do ureally need to rappers in the group for that? this isn't a flame war for big bang just wondering

YUP YGS' THA BEST ... JSM IS RITE ... I ACTUALLY LIKE ALL THA SONGS / MEMBERS FROM YG ... NOT LIKE OTHER AGENCIES ... THEY'RE MUSIC IZ KICK-BUTT ... ... HM ... IF U MAKE IT IN JSM HAHA I WANNA LISTEN WEN UR ALBUM COMES OUT

aww haha thank you

Jessica is not in yg..

i know that -_-

Guest jess1tym4life

Bi=Oh Everyone has their point of view some will like that some will not..you can't please everyone..They are in a group as 5 they need to have at least a part in the group..Big Bang wouldn't be BB if there was only GD rapping & Taeyang singing..

Anyways i'm not in here to start anything u will see me in & out when i see facts that needs to be pointed out..

If u have any questions feel free to ask in our YG thread YG fans in there will be more helpful who will give u more details..

The yg sites are in korean but non korean fans has manage to post asking questions at the site maybe get a korean friend to help u..yg has an english site but there's no place to post.. http://test.ygfamily.com/eng

JSM Sorry misread your post..i was wondering why jessica was mentioned in a yg thread..call me noisy but some of the posts in here just makes me wonder..

JSM Sorry misread your post..i was wondering why jessica was mentioned in a yg thread..call me noisy but some of the posts in here just makes me wonder..

its okaii

dun worry about it

Guest baybiifusion

can i e-mail in my videos instead?

they dont have an email for you to send in your videos via the net

so i guess the only you can get them to notice you is send them demos.