YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

Guest bigbanglove

really?

well to me it's like how they match the rythmn's kid of different from other groups

and watching the big bang documentary on gomtv might be helpful.

haha i was obsessed with the big bang documentary. i was like waiting every week for it to come on gom tv.

who else watched it?

really?

well to me it's like how they match the rythmn's kid of different from other groups

and watching the big bang documentary on gomtv might be helpful.

haha i was obsessed with the big bang documentary. i was like waiting every week for it to come on gom tv.

who else watched it?

i understand the YG style

but i cannot explain it

so i just say hardcore hiphop and gansta-ish

-_-

my dongsaeng's cuzin is a choreographer in YG

i think for gurls u dun really need to be all gansta

look at Lee min ji and May doni

they werent ganstas when they auditioned

so yea...

:P

Wow.. i read everything on this topic.. :lol:

I found it interesting how you guys were soo informed about YG everything^^

YG seems like a really tough place to get into. I dont know if this is a rumor or not but i heard the YGs boss didnt even recognize se7en, and se7en had clean and do all the "low" works to finally get the boss to recognize him.

But if you guys have the talent i really think Ygs a good entertaiment to get into. They seem so much like a family, and the owner of Yg seems to really take care of his artists.

WEll GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL~~~(damn i wish i had talents)

Yup yup

Yang Hyun Suk ahjuhssi is really close to the artists

hes more like a big bro to them then a boss

:)

thats wut i love about YG

its a real family

Guest bigbanglove

yeah and like jinusean are the shiljang's there even though they are singers at yg entertainment.

yang hyun suk works with all the members there

but like in sm,

there's the big gap between if you are the singer/ a newbie singer and sooman.

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

Yup yup

Yang Hyun Suk ahjuhssi is really close to the artists

hes more like a big bro to them then a boss

thats wut i love about YG

its a real family

yay for YG Family!

Guest baybiifusion

Wow.. i read everything on this topic.. :lol:

I found it interesting how you guys were soo informed about YG everything^^

YG seems like a really tough place to get into. I dont know if this is a rumor or not but i heard the YGs boss didnt even recognize se7en, and se7en had clean and do all the "low" works to finally get the boss to recognize him.

But if you guys have the talent i really think Ygs a good entertaiment to get into. They seem so much like a family, and the owner of Yg seems to really take care of his artists.

WEll GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL~~~(damn i wish i had talents)

apparently it was his previous job to 'clean and do all the "low" works'.

he didnt do it to get YHS's attention =/

Guest bigbanglove

apparently it was his previous job to 'clean and do all the "low" works'.

he didnt do it to get YHS's attention =/

well most shinins (newbies) that are in the entertainement group have to do all of that AND prove that they can be the best. cause this my cousin's friend i know is in good entertainment with shinhwa. she's the one on the once in a lifetime music video in the beggining said that it's really hard work and you have to basically get on the good sides with all the sunbaes (older singers) and do what they tell you to do or else they won't like really eeppuhhae you and just you won't get noticed that well. so basically most of the newbies are probably going around and doing chores and listening to the sunbaes AND practicing.

Guest The Legend

well most shinins (newbies) that are in the entertainement group have to do all of that AND prove that they can be the best. cause this my cousin's friend i know is in good entertainment with shinhwa. she's the one on the once in a lifetime music video in the beggining said that it's really hard work and you have to basically get on the good sides with all the sunbaes (older singers) and do what they tell you to do or else they won't like really eeppuhhae you and just you won't get noticed that well. so basically most of the newbies are probably going around and doing chores and listening to the sunbaes AND practicing.

Whoa for real? Man..

But man if YG Family does have an audition in the states, I hope they come to Washington State..or at least to Oregan or something. Maybe my parents will fly me out to Cali since they know I want to audition hella badly.

u mentioned that its Good enter.

i dun think YG does those things like Good

cuz if YG does, my oppas would tell me about it.

you know someone that works at YG??? luckkky!!!

Guest bigbanglove

well isn't is basically all the same no matter how much people think one entertainment group's nicer or better than the other. there's the gap bewteen the real older singers and shinins.

that's like basically korean culture anyway. respect elder and all. i mean i bow(insa) to like older unnis and oppas at school and all too. cause that's how it was in korea. yeah.

well isn't is basically all the same no matter how much people think one entertainment group's nicer or better than the other. there's the gap bewteen the real older singers and shinins.

that's like basically korean culture anyway. respect elder and all. i mean i bow(insa) to like older unnis and oppas at school and all too. cause that's how it was in korea. yeah.

thats like a "duhhh"

everyone knows that

esp. we asians need to respect elders . no need to talk about that. and this has nothing to do with YG. o.0 . we all know in Korea u bow to elders. why need to say anything. we do that in Vietnam too.

but u said about Good having the shini deul do the low jobs ... i dun think it has anything to do with YG here -_-

Guest bigbanglove

thats like a "duhhh"

everyone knows that

esp. we asians need to respect elders . no need to talk about that. and this has nothing to do with YG. o.0 . we all know in Korea u bow to elders. why need to say anything. we do that in Vietnam too.

but u said about Good having the shini deul do the low jobs ... i dun think it has anything to do with YG here -_-

well, who knows.

it's not like they go around and advertise it. :mellow:

but whatever.

yg's making an entertainment group in the US and Japan :) so yay for that!

haha i wonder where the US one is going to be. probably la i think.