YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

JSM you said you were gonna do a vcd of you dancing i assume and a cd of you sining..what microphone do use to sing cuz my comp mic sucks really bad.. and so far i cant' find any good comp mic

they had some kinda audition around December of last year too, and never heard what the outcome was...it was a bit disappointing. I hope this year audition will go thru...^_^

JSM you said you were gonna do a vcd of you dancing i assume and a cd of you sining..what microphone do use to sing cuz my comp mic sucks really bad.. and so far i cant' find any good comp mic

i dunno which is a good mic...

i just use the mic i use to talk to mah friends online

they had some kinda audition around December of last year too, and never heard what the outcome was...it was a bit disappointing. I hope this year audition will go thru...

yea

they did...

ppl kept going on the site complainin about how they didnt get replied back

it kinda bothered me

when they didnt get called or replied...they should know that they failed...

ughhh...its so annoying how ppl bugged YG...

i just wanted to curse them out...argh

yea

they did...

it kinda bothered me

really? so the audition wasn't a flop? Cos these people at the website said that it was a joke or soemthing and that YG didn't take the auditions seriously.

So, last year audition they did found people but those that didn't got replied were angry so they said negative things about YG?

yea

they did...

it kinda bothered me

have tried recording yourvoice using tha mic.. if you did is it stratcy or hissing? if not i wanna know what brand it is !!! :D

really? so the audition wasn't a flop? Cos these people at the website said that it was a joke or soemthing and that YG didn't take the auditions seriously.

So, last year audition they did found people but those that didn't got replied were angry so they said negative things about YG?

YG didnt take audition seriously? if YG did that i dun think anywhere would take the audition seriously...c'mon...its YG...what r they smoking? -_-

i dunno if they found ppl or not...prolly not...cuz my oppas and un nee didnt tell me anything about that

but yea...ppl that didnt get picked got all mad and started to be "why didnt i get called back?"

so annoying -_-

have tried recording yourvoice using tha mic.. if you did is it stratcy or hissing? if not i wanna know what brand it is !!!

if u put the mic in front of ur mouth of course u will hear the hissing

when i record i always put it aside

i guess...im not sure about that tho...

but my mic is Logitech...yea...

oh logitech.. the thing for my mic is that you can barely hear the sound unless i put my mouth directly over the mic... maybe there's a setting for my mic i odnt' know about

Guest bigbanglove

haha reading everyone's posts it seems like YG might come to US for auditions in december

YG has a specific singing/rapping and dancing style

like you know seungri in big bang, well he dances really really well and all but yang hyun suk wasn't all that impressed by it cause it's not like the "YG" style.

i know it sounds wierd but it's true. so like if you're going to try out for YG then you should like watch dance moves from music videos of YG and experiment with it a little. (:

^ You brought a really good tip. Ever since they made those recordings of G-Dragon and Taekwon, I've been trying out their moves, but just for fun. I know even I'm not talented compared to those many YG artists. But yeah, I can tell YG is a really serious company. Their artists and songs are really well trained/sang. Whoever's going to audition in the future, good luck (:

Well what exactly is YG style.. if the person is good at dancing shouldnt' thye be impressed unless thye did ballet or jazz somethingl ike dat.. i can see why but if its hip hop :blink: theres' shouldn't be no problem

Well what exactly is YG style.. if the person is good at dancing shouldnt' thye be impressed unless thye did ballet or jazz somethingl ike dat.. i can see why but if its hip hop :blink: theres' shouldn't be no problem

hiphop is actually quite hard, dont know till you've done it

wow you didnt' even get my point of the post.. she said that tah seungri 's dancing didnt' seem that impressive to YG guy because it wasn't YG styles.. so im saying what is exactly yg's hip hop style... wahts makes their hip hop dance style different from others.. unless seungri did ballet or something..

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

i'm going fory yg....but i'm having a hard time to finding a camercorder...i have on but i can't upload it to my cpu >_> but the question is...is the mic on the camecorder good?

haha reading everyone's posts it seems like YG might come to US for auditions in december

YG has a specific singing/rapping and dancing style

like you know seungri in big bang, well he dances really really well and all but yang hyun suk wasn't all that impressed by it cause it's not like the "YG" style.

i know it sounds wierd but it's true. so like if you're going to try out for YG then you should like watch dance moves from music videos of YG and experiment with it a little. (:

so true...but also be urself dun try to be sumthing else that it totally not you.

i can fit most styles...

the thing i cant really get along is rapping

and rapping..i rap...i can rap good...but mah voice is not for a rapper

*sigh*

ou brought a really good tip. Ever since they made those recordings of G-Dragon and Taekwon, I've been trying out their moves, but just for fun. I know even I'm not talented compared to those many YG artists. But yeah, I can tell YG is a really serious company. Their artists and songs are really well trained/sang. Whoever's going to audition in the future, good luck (:

no one is talented compared to YG artists they are...0.o mad good...

but compare urself to others...im sure ur good enough.

wow you didnt' even get my point of the post.. she said that tah seungri 's dancing didnt' seem that impressive to YG guy because it wasn't YG styles.. so im saying what is exactly yg's hip hop style... wahts makes their hip hop dance style different from others.. unless seungri did ballet or something..

what i think is that...YG is a hiphop and rapping kinda thing...so like gansta-ish but hardcore hahaha cuz like u know YG is ALL about hiphop

i'm going fory yg....but i'm having a hard time to finding a camercorder...i have on but i can't upload it to my cpu >_> but the question is...is the mic on the camecorder good?

it depends...

if u ask about digi cam then i might know which one is good..

but camcorder...not my thing :P

i might concider a digit cam...which one is good?

Fuji film is good...

mine is Pentax and i like fuji better

i recorded it with Kodak and Olympus too...

i still like Fuji better but i guess it actually depends on the model

YG=GANGSTA HIP HOP RAPPIng okaay gotchaa

yup yup

hehe

Guest bigbanglove

no i didn't mean that like seungri danced ballet or something like that

what i meant was that yg looks for like a specific style on how you can flow and move to the rhythmn. that's why if you're trained for yg then you can get better at that or you'll learn from their trainers.

but i'm just saying if you look at the vids and practice like with that style there might be a better chance, that's all.