[SeokMin Spazzland] Ha Seok Jin x Jeon So Min <3 1% of Something's Jae In x Dada

hazelnutthursdays

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@akiera Hihi annyeong! Im a new shipper who just boarded the ship. I think this couple have too much chemistry that i cant avoid to ship them. Tbh it surprised me to see this forum is inactive because SeokMin couple is too shipable :wub: they still have interactions and something that connects them.. and Somin’s new drama with SeokJin’s best friend im hoping to see a cameo from Seokjin :rolleyes: After i watch SomethingAbout1Percent I became a fan of both Seokjin and Somin. I started to watch running man again just to see Somin and im now watching Problematic Man for Seokjin. I think im gonna ship this couple until one of them is revealed to be dating someone. I will stop when the day comes ㅋㅋㅋ

P/s:  Im still new to soompi forum so i dont really know how it works like how to reply to someone’s post/ tagging someone or something. i hope im doing it right :sweatingbullets:

I hope the same too @inpoopylovemadness both of them fits each other’s ideal type :D JSM likes someone with dark skin tone while HSJ said he prefers someone with fair skin.. It’s true that they’re at the age to date and should be thinking about marriage already but i doubt that it will happen soon. Because HSJ said his friends told him to get married late lol (he does look like the type that doesn’t want to settle down early) and for JSM i think she might not want to cause any issues that could affect her position in runningman. 

4 hours ago, shaamuel said:

I hope the same too @inpoopylovemadness both of them fits each other’s ideal type :D JSM likes someone with dark skin tone while HSJ said he prefers someone with fair skin.. It’s true that they’re at the age to date and should be thinking about marriage already but i doubt that it will happen soon. Because HSJ said his friends told him to get married late lol (he does look like the type that doesn’t want to settle down early) and for JSM i think she might not want to cause any issues that could affect her position in runningman. 

Ah yes I can see that he is the type that will get married late but who can predict if love comes *delulu*

Somin personality is one of a kind. She is so sweet and bright :wub:. Will dating or marriage affect running man? I don’t think so.

I can’t wait for her upcoming drama 

I think it’s best for Somin to avoid any rumors because there are many haters trying to take her out from running man. They’re like so mean to her :unsure: even a small issue (which isn’t really an issue) would be a starting point for them to push her out even harder.. As for her new drama i hope it will be a big success so that people can recognise Somin as an actress even more. She’s really good in expressing her feelings. I cant wait to see the bts and NG cuts because the actors are very playful :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Somin's new drama Top star yoo baek will start from Nov 16. Her character seems a 180 degree turn from  what she did in 1 percent of something both in appearance and character. Maybe Haseok jin (because he is close with both the leads) will do a cameo but it will be possible only in case of main land shooting. Everybody please watch and support.:wub:

• 5 months later...

OMG it's all coming back to me now! Just like @akiera I started out with this otp and then just became a huge Somin fan. I do wish that there is a forum where I can regularly talk about all Somin things! The RM threads on various platforms always have some haters bringing the mood down :tears: 

So much Seokmin goodness in the last RM ep, I just can't deal. I thought that the questions both Seokjin and Jisuk asked her in the dugun dugun jenga game was telling, as well as her answers to the questions! 

Seokjin asking who she thought liked her more when the point is to make her say his name is as good as a declaration isn't it?! Their chemistry is still as amazing as ever TT.  And Somin choosing Seokjin as the guy she wants to take care of more (though that was Jisuk's question which he was expecting to win) and the guy she thought liked her more, well..... seems like it's a 2-way street? :wub:

I'm so sad that K-dramaland hardly ever repeats their OTPs - I just want to see them together again as an OTP in a new show. 

Somin is lovely and so very shippable. I still think her natural, sizzling chemistry with Seokjin is the best though. Much as I love Somin, I've mainly been following her on RM and have not caught her other dramas (I loved the KBS drama special, but what was the only one I liked so far!). 

Hoping I can find somewhere I can catch up on Somin regularly! :heart:

• 1 month later...
On 4/20/2019 at 11:06 PM, minahnoona said:

OMG it's all coming back to me now! Just like @akiera I started out with this otp and then just became a huge Somin fan. I do wish that there is a forum where I can regularly talk about all Somin things! The RM threads on various platforms always have some haters bringing the mood down :tears: 

So much Seokmin goodness in the last RM ep, I just can't deal. I thought that the questions both Seokjin and Jisuk asked her in the dugun dugun jenga game was telling, as well as her answers to the questions! 

Seokjin asking who she thought liked her more when the point is to make her say his name is as good as a declaration isn't it?! Their chemistry is still as amazing as ever TT.  And Somin choosing Seokjin as the guy she wants to take care of more (though that was Jisuk's question which he was expecting to win) and the guy she thought liked her more, well..... seems like it's a 2-way street? :wub:

I'm so sad that K-dramaland hardly ever repeats their OTPs - I just want to see them together again as an OTP in a new show. 

Somin is lovely and so very shippable. I still think her natural, sizzling chemistry with Seokjin is the best though. Much as I love Somin, I've mainly been following her on RM and have not caught her other dramas (I loved the KBS drama special, but what was the only one I liked so far!). 

Hoping I can find somewhere I can catch up on Somin regularly! :heart:

Hello!  I just recently started binge watching Korean drama series and one of the first series that I watched was Something About 1%. Oh my!  Since then, I can no longer count the number of times I re-watched the series.  I couldn't move on.  So sad that I joined this forum almost 3 years after the series ended.  But, despite that I am happy to see recent photos of our OTP together.  I love the RM episode with Seokjin guesting.  I also love the fact that it was Seokjin himself who asked who liked her more and if I am not mistaken, it was he who also clarified that "liked as a woman". I mean, why would he ask such a question, right?  We all know that Kim Ji Seok is his close friend.  I am pretty sure that both guys have talked about Somin and that they know who liked her more.  With Seokjin asking the question himself, he was very confident that Somin will answer his name.  In short, he knew what efforts he did to show her that he liked her, right?  During the press con and FM, he admitted that feelings were inevitable to develop considering their romantic scenes.  And in his past interviews, he acknowledged that he is straightforward with his feelings with the woman he likes.  Putting all these facts together, he made a move, I am sure.  And with them being together to celebrate a special occasion like Somin's birthday says a lot!  There is something! I mean, NO GUY will find time and effort if the person is not special to him.  For me, they just celebrated it with friends because they don't want to make it TOO OBVIOUS. 

• 2 months later...
On 8/1/2019 at 3:22 PM, Cassandra E. Bett said:

Yes they celebrated So Min's birthday this year and HSJ sat beside her the whole time.

Why cant I find in the internet. haha. this gives me hope <3 thanks

• 1 month later...

Archived