Quantcast
hazelnutthursdays

[SeokMin Spazzland] Ha Seok Jin x Jeon So Min <3 1% of Something's Jae In x Dada

LOL @gladys57! I just noticed while looking at your gifts for the actors posted in IG...

Spoiler

Poor Jae-Kyung has no goodies? :dissapointed_relieved:

HAHA I'M KIDDING. :lol:

Did they mention when they plan to show My Secret Romance?

EDIT:

@minahnoona Ah no.. Rainbow's Jae Kyung, other half of the OTP in Noble, My Love. :)

@naritul 

Spoiler

Chinguyaaaa! What did you do with Naver BTS vids so it doesn't get a strike? I can upload some making films later at DA channel but I am scared because of the previous warnings. I don't want to be the cause of DA's end haha! (why am I putting these questions here.. Should be in PM) Anyway, I'm gonna jump at the other thread. See you there! 

Edited by jellybellymonster
Note to minahnoona, naritul
  • Like 5

@jellybellymonster thanks for the lovely gifs and that's some terrific spotting from @canbeMIA! Eagle-eyed indeed! Wouldn't have thought to zoom in on the pc screen lol. Btw do you mean secret's jieun in your note to @gladys57

That reaction to the jungle gym kiss was so funny. HSJ was smiling at how thirsty the fans were, with all that screaming over the kiss scene ㅋㅋㅋ.

@naritul i tried reading the google translated page and LOL i think i understand more reading it in Korean! Thanks for the screen capture! I OFFICIALLY ADORE THE GODIN MEDIA people now! Can you stan a production company? The way some people are SM or JYP stans etc? ㅋㅋㅋ 

I missed a trick - should have gotten something for Sunghoon too, since i liked him from when i saw him on Cool Kiz. Next time! 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, minahnoona said:

@jellybellymonster thanks for the lovely gifs and that's some terrific spotting from @canbeMIA! Eagle-eyed indeed! Wouldn't have thought to zoom in on the pc screen lol. Btw do you mean secret's jieun in your note to @gladys57

That reaction to the jungle gym kiss was so funny. HSJ was smiling at how thirsty the fans were, with all that screaming over the kiss scene ㅋㅋㅋ.

@naritul i tried reading the google translated page and LOL i think i understand more reading it in Korean! Thanks for the screen capture! I OFFICIALLY ADORE THE GODIN MEDIA people now! Can you stan a production company? The way some people are SM or JYP stans etc? ㅋㅋㅋ 

I missed a trick - should have gotten something for Sunghoon too, since i liked him from when i saw him on Cool Kiz. Next time! 

can you translate the whole page pleaseeee.....

stan a prod comp? hahaha dont know legally irl, as long as they dont strike the channel, i'll stan the godin media dramas, i like sunghoon too!!!!

what i did so far, i can say "illegal" but they've been monetizing DA channel, so for them i could say it's a win win situation, but it seems not for that high-mighty TVN, CJM group... hehehe....

• Like 6

ANNYEONGGGGGGG~~~~ 

dropping by to add some goodies from what chingu @jellybellymonster shared. Hehhehe

Nothing special, just some Screenshots of their photoshoot videos. :w00t:

First,

C0VGvH7VIAArpy-.jpg

C0QJHh2VIAAUUTG.jpgC0QJI4LUUAAMmyz.jpg

more under spoiler:

Spoiler

C0QJG3qUsAAxC41.jpgC0QJIG8UUAApiuX.jpg

She adores him.. :wub:

C0QHFdZUQAAah7v.jpg

more under spoiler:

Spoiler

C0QHFpyVIAA5HDm.jpgC0QHEwNVQAAdhxU.jpg

and of course, he adores her, moreeee!!! hahah:wub:

C0QHEFxUUAAVOEF.jpg

Look of love/lust/ anger/ or what? You decide.. hahahahahahha

C0QJt3AVEAAgpHy.jpg

C0QJugzUcAE8xqG.jpg

I am fine chinguya @naritul how have you been? I hope you are, too. Lonely Goblin will be on your doorsteps this christmas.. hehehehhe.. 

@minahnoona you are sooo cute with your reactions. hehhehe I may not post all my feelings here but please know that you are not alone. hhehe. let us squeeeeeeeeeeeee together. LOL

uniieeeeeeee @gladys57 i am soooo happy for you!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, you made it, and thank you for introducing our community to them and because of your deed we are rewarded with those lovely HD BTS. Thank youuuu! enjoy Korea:blush:

chinguyaaaaaa @hazelnutthursdays holiday is doing great. Heheheh. Enjoying the food and presents. I hope you'll have your holiday well spent. Mwa!

dongsaeng aniya @zae91 hahahahhahaha.. hiiiiii.. Thank you for taking time for subbing the Fm video. Mwaaaaa~

@itzibitzispider enjoy reading your comments on IG. heheheh. mwa!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!!:heart: 

|PS: DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU HAVE TIME)HEHE.. The drama is still on top 10 in dramafever until this week. Yay!! 1% fever is really not yet over!!! :D

• Like 10

5 hours ago, canbeMIA said:

ANNYEONGGGGGGG~~~~ 

dropping by to add some goodies from what chingu @jellybellymonster shared. Hehhehe

Nothing special, just some Screenshots of their photoshoot videos. :w00t:

First,more under spoiler:

Hide contents

She adores him.. :wub:

more under spoiler:

Hide contents

and of course, he adores her, moreeee!!! hahah:wub:

Look of love/lust/ anger/ or what? You decide.. hahahahahahh

I am fine chinguya @naritul how have you been? I hope you are, too. Lonely Goblin will be on your doorsteps this christmas.. hehehehhe.. 

@minahnoona you are sooo cute with your reactions. hehhehe I may not post all my feelings here but please know that you are not alone. hhehe. let us squeeeeeeeeeeeee together. LOL

uniieeeeeeee @gladys57 i am soooo happy for you!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, you made it, and thank you for introducing our community to them and because of your deed we are rewarded with those lovely HD BTS. Thank youuuu! enjoy Korea:blush:

chinguyaaaaaa @hazelnutthursdays holiday is doing great. Heheheh. Enjoying the food and presents. I hope you'll have your holiday well spent. Mwa!

dongsaeng aniya @zae91 hahahahhahaha.. hiiiiii.. Thank you for taking time for subbing the Fm video. Mwaaaaa~

@itzibitzispider enjoy reading your comments on IG. heheheh. mwa!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!!:heart: 

|PS: DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU HAVE TIME)HEHE.. The drama is still on top 10 in dramafever until this week. Yay!! 1% fever is really not yet over!!! :D

you stalk me and I don't see it?
;)
Hahaha
Thank you for the screenshots :wub:

I love that even thought most people moved on or moved away, there are still some mad bunnies about

• Like 5

Hello, ladies, (and God bless ye, merry gentlemen - if there are any - it's just my favorite Christmas carol and would love the opportunity to use it. :D) 

I'm operating on KST, as many drama addicts do, I suppose ;D, so it's past Christmas Day and Boxing Day but I just wanted to drop in a great wish for everyone. I hope you've kissed someone wonderful under the mistletoe and shared a warm cup beside a cozy fireplace, the way Jae-in and Dada perhaps celebrated this special day. :) 

I have some more things to work on, on the first post - yes, my dear lovelies, I haven't forgotten. I promise to get to them, one by one, slowly, bit by bit (you get the picture!). I'm loving all the contributions here, and I might spend one lazy weekend in the near future just going back through the pages and sighing my heart out. In spirit of it being Christmas and all, let me just express my gratitude to you, every one of you, for being absolutely lovely. 

• Like 7

On 12/14/2016 at 2:45 PM, canbeMIA said:

I don't know with all of you, but the translation of the FM makes me sincerely happy for many reasons. @jellybellymonster and I have actually analyzed and talked about their answers. We like reading between the lines and ALONG the lines y'know...LOLLLL. Their answers were so sincere and honest esp.HSJ's.:)

Chinguya @zae91 hugssssssss and kisses. :blush: I hope you are done with your tasks. And BTW, I hope you can record JSM's part in my ear's candy soon. I have watched it  nights ago and I'd love to know what they talked about. She seemed to mention a lot of things about men. Hehe y'know what I mean, ey? Hehe

On 12/14/2016 at 3:20 PM, jellybellymonster said:

EDIT:

@tibba I feel the same way. I don't think JSM is more into HSJ than he is into her. What I see is two people being comfy with each other - they tease, say naughty jokes, go out to drink (as said in FM). Truthfully, I like JSM a bit more than HSJ. She's such a cool girl - can act, sing, dance, paint, and seems so laidback and honest. She doesn't even care posting her bare face. I'd love to be her friend. And you pointed it out that she doesn't act like a schoolgirl and get googly-eyed when HSJ is near her,  just normal bubbly JSM. I've seen his previous presscons and can understand why his other costars fawn over him (I'll prolly also lose my composure when I see him; I can't be friends with him!). @minahnoona I'm pretty sure all the face-touching that HSJ did is adlibbed! 100%! I also think the forehead kiss and cheek kiss during Han river date is adlibbed because they said in the FM that there was not so much in the script except act all lovey-dovey. 

@zae91 No pressure but hope you can get JSM's My Ear's Candy subbed ep recorded. 

Tonight tvNAsia will be airing Sweetheart in My Ears' Ep.10 yeaaayyyyyyyy, gladly I've came back from holiday in time, I hope I can capture the show's translation and re-translating into Eng as fast as I can, since my tasks have been finished, I'm so happy :):)

Yes me too dear @jellybellymonster :) like what we've talked, I'm more in love with Jeon So Min, it's a girl-crush :wub::wub:

• Like 7

Hi peeps! *wave, bow 90 degrees* hello, first time posting here :)

Would like to come out honest and straightforward, I ship seokmin!!! Wahahah.. I just finished watching, all 16 episodes in less than 24 hours!!! and got pretty sick cause my body is not tat young anymore hahaha.. No regret coz seokmin is loveeee:heart:

My colleague suggested this show coz I am on a week leave with no plan and I'm so thankful it turns out great. What an awesome chemistry!! Its like two people dating for real! And I super love the fact the show has great characters and all about the couple. Hsj, he is.... Waaa, he is a new discovery to me, yummmyyy.. So masculine, grumpy and kind of I don't care type, oh so attractive hehehe..

And jsm is love! She's so earnest, but never overboard, like the cool pretty lady all the girls would like to be best friend with! 

And I found you guys!!!! Thank you for having this thread, I will back read every single post and looking forward towards whenever this ship will reach its dock :wub:

• Like 9

On 23/12/2016 at 6:48 AM, jellybellymonster said:

Promised @canbeMIA I will repost the products of her research here. Let's thank her for being eagle-eyed LOL!

I remember watching a video a while back, on the bts for these photos . Finally found it again, the face-grabbing one at around 1:42 minute mark being my favourite haha. Here it is: 

https://youtu.be/rwsjLzKpvlk

@saaraahaanaaI concur. I think what makes them so appealing to me is that they're both not try-hards, and don't seem overly conscious about their image. 

2 hours ago, saaraahaanaa said:

Hsj, he is.... Waaa, he is a new discovery to me, yummmyyy.. So masculine, grumpy and kind of I don't care type, oh so attractive hehehe..

And jsm is love! She's so earnest, but never overboard, like the cool pretty lady all the girls would like to be best friend with! 

• Like 7

@naritul I miss them, too! Been trying to watch a bunch of other drama to get over SeokMin, but I have to say it was a great remake I've seen. 

Also, Spazzland Chingus, my book has finally been shipped!! :scream: Soo excited, hopefully it gets here soon! :relieved:

• Like 6

I always meant to share this, but then when I get to post, something or the other overtakes my thoughts and I can't quite remember until much later. I suppose this should go into the drama thread more than here (and so I will probably share it there too at another time, when I have some more things to say to beef up what I'm already saying, but here goes:

I shared to the Soompi contributors and editorial team the Godin Media social media (Instagram and Naver blog) posts about the Soompi thread and how lovely it is that our fair @gladys57 has spoken of our presence. For such a relatively small drama, it's gotten quite some dedicated fan love and I'm glad that we've found a place to thrive in here. :) As you know, Soompi is now under Viki, and it is my sincere hope that while "1% of Something" has been consistently doing well in Dramafever, I'd also see it in Viki (where I have the account), and to be closer to us in the Soompi community. :) All you lovelies are love. 

• Like 7

Hello old and new SeokMin spazzers! 

Hi @saaraahaanaa! Watched it in less than 24 hours? Proud of you! Welcome chinguyaaa! 

I miss them, too! It's almost been a month since we last saw SeokMin together.

Credit: DC

1482813048_43.gif

1482896046.gif

LOL. 

I found some pics from HSJs toothpaste CF a few months ago. The toothpaste is available here and funnily enough, my dentist buddy recommended it to me last week! I've been losing a battle with PPLs and commercials lately. 

He's wearing a green suit! Is it the same one from the drama? 

image.jpg

He's soo handsome! Gaaahhh! More pics here http://m.blog.naver.com/luvdentiste/220896235658

I've been making gifs from their BTS vids and I'm missing them more! 

videotogif_2016_12_27_08_06_34.gif

Any suggestions for SeokMin moments? I'm going to make some from skate park and bed cuddling. Hihi. :wub:

Spoiler

@turtle0217 Weee! Hope you get it soon. The books are the TV/Drama tie-in version. Mine didn't have notice yet that it was shipped. Hopefully it arrives next week! 

1482904824.jpg

Source: DC

• Like 8

OMGEEE!! :open_mouth: Thank you @jellybellymonster!! I am checking my tracking number everyday to see where my package is. Hopefully it gets here, soon, can't wait to have it in my arms and start reading/practicing my korean. Lol! :lol:

• Like 5

:phew:  When asked about their kissing scenes if they have many NGs, JSM said " we almost have no NG because we practiced a lot"  LOL, I wonder how does one practice a kissing scene?

• Like 5

UPDATE!!! Chingyus~~~ My package is arriving on January 3rd!! Soo excited!!! :grin: I'll post some pictures once it arrives!! 

HAPPY NEW YEARS SPAZZLAND!!!! 

• Like 6