[SeokMin Spazzland] Ha Seok Jin x Jeon So Min <3 1% of Something's Jae In x Dada

hazelnutthursdays

Hello, hope everyone's having a great start to the year!

So between having a great vacation and trying to settle back in to work, I still find myself still rewatching 1% eps at an alarming rate. I sadly can't seem to move on lol, but I do pick up new details with every repeat so that's nice at least.

To add on to your conversation @hazelnutthursdays @jellybellymonster I think it's fairly obvious HSJ is a player. He does it in a non-cocky manner though, so I have to give him props for that. I have to say I laugh every time he emphasises he's single- he probably just means he hasn't been in a committed relationship for a while, since I'm pretty sure women fall into his lap.

I was also rewatching the FM and found it interesting that they both chose to sidestep the question about whether there's a possibility of them becoming a real couple. Of course, that could just have been out of consideration for the other person but I think a simple 'we are just friends' would have been the safe answer and effectively ended speculation on their relationship once and for all. However what we got were vague answers and reaffirmation that real feelings were developed during the course of filming instead. During the presscon, there was mention on both their ends of feelings dwindling after filming, but we didn't see that here... so I dunno, your guess is as good as mine. 

Anyway whatever their relationship is, I think we can at least be certain they are friends. Even if they don't keep in touch much, as long as the bond is there, friendships can be rekindled and relationships can always blosson later on (if there is something there, and I do believe there is something here). I do think they make a perfect equilibrium- JSM having her head in the clouds and HSJ being the voice of logic, with both being delightfully quirky individually.

Also, to quote HSJ: 'I want to meet a good person I can relate to, and someone who will be satisfied by just looking at each other in the eyes and conversing...and if I do have to name a particular ideal type, I'd say that I'm more attracted to tall women. And since I have a dark complexion, I tend to like ladies who have fair skin.'

This, in October. I know someone who fits the bill, dude :w00t: He's not helping my shipper heart!

I actually have more to say but alas, real life beckons! 

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHA. :joy: you @tibba, me, @hazelnutthursdays and @canbeMIA have the same observations. I wanted to add something to what @tibba said but yeah, work is calling me. So, this time, I can only say, I think the same.

@zae91 has kindly downloaded and re-uploaded @canbeMIA's FMV in Drama Addict Channel. :blush: Please watch!

No, we do not know the cure as well @Janice Tay! We're happily infected. :w00t: I keep rewatching the episodes and the clips in DA channel and I still get giddy.

I promised to make more gifs but I have been awfully slow these days. I remembered I made this when JSM went to Paris and wished that our OTP will have a reward-trip for the success of 1%. Please forgive me because I have zero photoship skills and I made this with my phone app in under 10 minutes. :crazy::sweatingbullets::lol:

Spoiler

PicsArt_12_14_01_05_38.jpg

I'm still laughing at myself because of this. :joy:

@Janice Tay Welcome to Spazzland! :smile:

@jellybellymonster Love the photo of Ha Seok Jin and Jeon So Min. Lol! You are too cute! :thumbsup: 

I was bored the other day and wanted to be lazy. My fiance decided to pop a question about Ha Seok Jin. :lol: I was like "Yes, ahjusshi, I'm still crazy about him. He needs to hurry up and doing another great drama. So I can drool over his handsomeness, again" (BTW, I call my fiance "Ahjusshi" long joke from 6 years ago. :sweat_smile: )

Hello, ladies! I'm in a very bad need of a pick-me-up so I came here and BAM! Like what our lovely fab friends say about the bend-and-snap in "Legally Blonde" : WORKS EVERY TIME. :)

As @jellybellymonster said, I really wanted to add more to your thoughts @tibba but I'm in a sort-of dumbed-down haze of things-to-do (and frustration at work hahahahaaaahhha) so I can only manage an "I really agree with you." The player vibes is just sooo evident, and yes, I agree that he insists on being single, because he's not been in a long-term committed relationship. I'm sure he dates around or "hangs out" or whatever term it is that millennials have for that "I'm sort of seeing you but not really" kind of relationship these days. :)  (Still, on another hand, he says he's opposed to going public with a relationship, so the "single" is to be taken with a lump of salt.)  Thanks, @canbeMIA for calling me cute. I'm latching on to it to make my day. :) *lowfive* for you! I'll formulate my thoughts better on another day - and I'm sure y'all can tell that I'm really distracted.

But. Just to keep this relevant, here's another tidbit I picked up that heats the coals of this slowly igniting ship:

In one of the interviews that @zae91 shared (babe, come on down to party once you're not so busy! We need more materials!), and @tibba again quoted, he said he likes tall women. I find myself wondering what he means by "tall." Not that it isn't an objective trait, but your own range may affect what you consider tall. I mean, I'm not tall by any standards, so a man standing 5'8" feels tall to me but would feel average perhaps to a woman standing 5'5". You know what I mean, right? So I thought about it a bit more and clued myself more into his thoughts. Again, from @zae91's reading materials, he said his ideal woman is Lee Youngae. Simple Google search reveals Lee Youngae stands 5'5.5". I guess it's safe to say that range is his basis for "tall." Jeon Somin stands 5'6". :phew:

Oh. And you know, like maybe many of us here, I do almost everything with music in the background. It triggers me, too, and sometimes it gives me thoughts. I don't know why, but "I Feel It Coming" by The Weeknd featuring Daft Punk just gives me feels about Sukjin (and Somin, and this *thing* between them) IRL. It's smexy, sorta naughty and suggestive, but still, has a smooth wooing side to it. When I hear the song--coming up in a playlist I selected, for example on Spotify or wherever it's casting, I find myself sparing a secret smile and thinking of this ship.

Thanks for the hugs and kisses,  @canbeMIA and @turtle0217.

i recommended my cousin to watch this drama and she told me she also heard from her ex-colleague, so she is definitely going to watch it, yeah !

Recall that HSJ did say he is not one who will go public on his relationship (hope i remember correctly), so could it be even he and JSM actually dating but no one will know ? just a thought.

My head is still up in the clouds. Too much stuff going on at work. Thank god for 1% clips.

On 1/11/2017 at 5:56 PM, hazelnutthursdays said:

Again, from @zae91's reading materials, he said his ideal woman is Lee Youngae. Simple Google search reveals Lee Youngae stands 5'5.5". I guess it's safe to say that range is his basis for "tall." Jeon Somin stands 5'6". :phew:

I read that, too! In my head this went like:

His ideal woman is Lee Young Ae?

I know someone who fits!

Porcelain skin?  ✔ ✔ ✔

Expressive eyes?  ✔ ✔ ✔

Tall? ✔ ✔ ✔

Throughout the drama, I always thought HSJ's and JSM's height are perfect. 

Perfect for this. 

1483963415.gif

This. 

1483968130_07_44_26.jpg

And this. 

1483851458_image.jpg

And most specially... THIS. 

20170111_224324.jpg

:w00t: :wub: :wub: :wub: :w00t:

Aaaaand just like @hazelnutthursdays, I've made myself giddy again. I'm hopeless. 

Byeeeeeeeeee! Back to work! :sweatingbullets:

While in Seoul, I managed to watch 2 latest episodes of Problematic Men. Our HSJ's attire is just as flashy as usual.

However I did notice that he's more subdued and restraint, unlike his pre 1% days when he was more "flirty" with the ladies. In 1 of the episodes, they were trying to pair up Kim Ji Suk with a lady but not him.

So in my delusive mind, I'm hoping that our SHIP is sailing along very well! :blush:

watched JSM in Ep 13 of Midnight Diner, sweet and pretty, as usual.

since the shootings were not done in the episode sequence, so i very am curious (and am going through the postings on the shooting dates) to find out which is the day their 1st kiss was shot and for which episode.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :)

First, I'd like to extend my warmest thanks to stroppyse (I don't wanna tag her, she might be bothered haha) for translating JSM's past interview and to @zae91 for being so resourceful and "courageous" in asking help to strop. hehe... In case, you did not read it yet, it is in the Drama thread. 

Anyway, just to correct some old information. I think it was @minahnoona who asked if the photoshoot was done after the shooting and @jellybellymonster and I said that it was. Our apology because it was not. Hehe.. we traced the dates of the videos which were posted by iHQ and Oksusu in youtube and some videos were published around the 2nd week of July. If I am not mistaken it was on July 12, 2016 which means that they were still in the middle of filming (hmmm maybe they were on their 24th/25th day of shooting). The products of their photoshoot (the cute pictures) only show how comfortable they were to each other and how amazing their chemistry was. :)

Another thing, just in case you are curious if JSM used her own room during the eye candy episode, she did not. Hehehe.. I was so curios that I ended up messaging jsomin86_love on instagram, and gladly she answered after 1231824514581 years. LOL . It was the production's place (I think a studio) and they just put some of her personal stuffs. And it was filmed around September. 

@Janice Tay hiii.. :) their first kissing scene was the last part of episode 16. That "statue" kiss right after the ceremony. hehehe.. It was filmed on their 8th day. 

Unniiieee @gladys57 how was your vacation? Did you bring us some snow?Haahahah! Maybe HSJ just woke up on the wrong side of the bed that time or maybe he was more subdued because he's done with his bachelor life and he is trying to be more mature this time since he wants to get married before 40. LOL He must be trying to impress someone these days. :)

Off topic: Rain and Kim Tae Hee are finally getting married. yay!!!! She is 36 and he is 34. At last, after 4 years. 2 couples announced their marriage this month. Hmmm I have a feeling that this year will be filled with marriage announcements and ceremonies. Hahaha.. 

PS: I have my photobook already. Yay!!!!! heheheh thank you to our friends here. xoxo~

@itzibitzispider congratulations for winning and for getting the PB.:)

Nothing is really impossible, no?  Dreams really do come true. :lol::lol::lol:

EDIT:

our drama 1% is part of this list. Yay!!!!!!! Favorite Drama OTPS. Who would have thought? The others are from old dramas and 1% is the only new one. LOL I am now really sure, Ms.Javabeans love Jae In and Dada soooo much. Haha actually, I think many of them. 

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/01/top-10-favorite-drama-otps-one-true-pairings/#comments

@canbeMIA

I was the one asking whether our couple did the photo shoot before or after the filming of 1%. 

I couldnt bring any snow from this Korean trip as it wasnt snowing when I was there. Anyway, the gifts I got from Godinmedia and the meeting with the Chief Producer of 1% MORE than made up for the lack of snow. The man who did the photo shoot was the guy who personally came out in the rain to bring me up to their office. :wub:

I do notice that Javabeans from DB in particular seems to  have a soft spot for HSJ!

YET another celeb couple has surfaced! When will it be our couple's turn to officially annouce their status?:blush:

Thank you,   @canbeMIA   for telling me that HSJ and JSM's 1st kiss scene is in Ep 16.  I know he mentioned at the FM they shot that scene rather early but didn't expect that to be the 1st, no wonder JSM is so not prepared, heehee.

I found myself tuning in to re-watch the series again (9876543.... times), OMG, how to control my heart ?

So I happened to be going through instagram and saw this.

tmp_3981_Screenshot_2017_01_19_23_47_18_

Last I checked, they still don't follow each other on instagram. I've always had a hunch that they (pretty sure he's not the only one lol) secretly keep tabs on each other's accounts, so it's always amused me more than anything when others are bothered about them not following each other.

This just confirms it and if anything, makes me more suspicious. Although to be fair he doesn't seem to follow anyone from the 1% drama. On the other hand, she seems to follow everyone's account but his (yes I realise I sound like a stalker lol). Based on recent photos of their gathering, everyone is still pretty chummy though, so this just goes to show social media isn't everything.

Spoiler

@hazelnutthursdays That song always brings a sappy smile to my face, now that you've put the thought into my head I have more reason to smile haha!

EDIT:

@hazelnutthursdays The cynic in me believes he just really likes the photo, yet I just made a whole post on it. Hahaha I'm nothing if not a conflicted being :rolleyes:

@canbeMIA Hahaha you are adorable! Since I have zero photoshop skills, I promise this happened. Sometime around midnight Korean time yesterday, if I recall correctly? Also love how you keep track of the number of women he follows lol. And I take it as the highest compliment, that my post trumps even cake!:D:D:D

So I happened to be going through instagram and saw this.

tmp_3981_Screenshot_2017_01_19_23_47_18_

Last I checked, they still don't follow each other on instagram. I've always had a hunch that they (pretty sure he's not the only one lol) secretly keep tabs on each other's accounts, so it's always amused me more than anything when others are bothered about them not following each other.

This just confirms it and if anything, makes me more suspicious. Although to be fair he doesn't seem to follow anyone from the 1% drama. On the other hand, she seems to follow everyone's account but his (yes I realise I sound like a stalker lol). Based on recent photos of their gathering, everyone is still pretty chummy though, so this just goes to show social media isn't everything.

Reveal hidden contents

Ahhhhh...so he doesn't follow her, but took the effort to look her up and then liked her post.  Must be difficult to hide it and at the same time trying to follow her posts :)

Hello, ladies! I was going to hold out and have fun simply reading and feeding my heart hungry for some tickles, but then @Karen Xiao and @tibba post these Instagram sagas here - particularly you, @tibba! Waaaahh!!! Please be careful of my heart. I'm not as young as I used to be, you know. I'm far more excitable now. :) I don't know if this is how people do it now (I just kind of have a sense that they do), but modern love is like powered by things such and such. It's no different from our grandpas who catch a glimpse at our grandmas fluttering eyelashes under a fan and kind of tipping a hat in that direction. I guess it's something like sending out feelers. Of interest.

Or. You know. He just really *likes* that photo. (Guess which explanation my heart believed :wink:).

Madam @gladys57 - Godin Media people are the sweetest. I'm glad you had a blast and you spent a very good holiday. <3 I love the confidence of your "when." It's not an "if," it's a "when." You're the best. :)  

@canbeMIA @jellybellymonster - I don't know what kind of tea you're sipping, but I feel like I could have tea all day with you ladies.

@Karen Xiao - you've taken the newest-bie position from @Janice Tay but we love you all and I hope y'all have fun here. :)

@Karen Xiao

just a quick reminder, dearie, we need to remove photos from quotes. It's forum rules. :)

@tibba

I'm kind of glad there's no official music video out (yet, at least) for "I Feel It Comin'." I'm freer to imagine. :)

10 hours ago, tibba said:

Last I checked, they still don't follow each other on instagram. I've always had a hunch that they (pretty sure he's not the only one lol) secretly keep tabs on each other's accounts, so it's always amused me more than anything when others are bothered about them not following each other.

Ahhhhh...so he doesn't follow her, but took the effort to look her up and then liked her post.  Must be difficult to hide it and at the same time trying to follow her posts :)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is not photoshopped, right???? hahahaha

I honestly feel soooo blaaaahhh today. The cakes that I ate did not even help, but seeing @tibba 's post lighten up my mood. hahhahahahahaha.. Thank you, love!!!!!Mwaaaa!Sorry, but when was this? I need to see this. I hope he did not "unheart" it yet. Wahahahahah.

Now, tell me, are you still worried that they don't follow each other on instagram? tssss.. I think I have mentioned it before that HSJ follows all his female lead stars(lead stars that he has since he started instagram, i think) , except JSM. So stalker-ish right @tibba ? Hahhaha Trust me, before I jumped into this ship, I checked their instagram accounts first. LOL

Hmmm I honestly noticed something last month. Before, he followed 9 women but when i checked last month, he unfollowed Yoon So Hee. I am not insinuating anything here, okay? hahahaha I just want to share. LOL I don't even have some "delulu" thoughts. 

Anyway, have I shared it before that JSM once left a comment in HSJ's post? If you have time, check the comments of their collage photo. JSM's comment is at the top. heheheh That's if you have enough patience to scroll. LOL 

This makes me really happy. LOL... Honestly speaking, I am one of those fans who don't usually mind about who's posts my biases like on instagram, but this one is different. The thing is she does not follow him but she left a comment, and he does not follow her but he liked her post. And really, that post? Those are Manga series written by a Japanese author, Suzue Miuchi, titled Glass Mask. Maybe he is reading it, too? but I can't see him as someone who reads Manga series. :wub:

chinguya @hazelnutthursdays I really don't like tea, so can we have something else? A bottle of beer or glasses of wine, perhaps? hahaha though my tolerance is too low but if we'll have a chance to drink together, I'll go for it. Hahahaha.. I will not be shy to show you my silly grins all night. :D

@Karen Xiao hiiiiii.. welcome.. welcome.. xoxo~

You're welcome @Janice Tay .. and oh! don't worry, you are not alone. I've watched the drama many timeeeesss already. There is no cure for that yet, only time can tell. Hahhaha

EDIT:

this ahjumma who gets a lot of hugs from HSJ is a floor director. She has worked with many productions, I think. She is damnnnnnnnn lucky. Grrrrr! 

PS: I don't like her edits though. Hahahhahaah Why try to put everything in one frame? I want to see their faces in HD. .............but am not complaining. :D<_<

EDIT (again) ohhhhh yesterday @tibba ?? what made him like this post when it was posted days ago? Hahahaha..Well.... not big deal (it is actually), he liked her post yesterday,midnight and guess who was out yesterday watching the snow falling at around 3 am (?) at an empty street? (again, i am not insinuating anything) HAHAHA :D

EDIT again but under spoiler LOL

Spoiler

What made this like thing-y special is the thought that he PURPOSELY checked her account and liked the post. I think all of us here are aware that once we turn on the post notification, we will be notified when that person posts something but we can only do that if we follow that person and since HSJ does not follow Somin, that only means that he really visited her account and liked the post. Now, tell me, why would you open someone's instagram that you don't follow and liked its post if you are not interested and curious to that person? tsssssss:wink:

4 hours ago, canbeMIA said:

HSJ follows all his female lead stars(lead stars that he has since he started instagram, i think) , except JSM

Do you know @canbeMIA it was this point that stuck out like a sore thumb when I first went through (okay fine, more like stalked) their accounts. It's as if they're trying to be overly careful that it's just so glaringly obvious (to me anyway). HSJ follows all his female leads except for her, whereas JSM follows the people she used to work with, both cast and crew- except for him. 

I'm not upset or bothered, rather it just made it that much more fishy for me. While I do think they are just friends (I am but a mere mortal, trying to keep my feet firmly upon the groud here- but failing stupendously) it's this that still gives me pause, like what are they hiding?  I recall chuckling to myself quite a bit when I noticed this initially, so imagine how tickled I was when I saw how he'd liked her post yesterday. For a minute I thought he'd started following her account, but when I saw that he still hadn't, my reaction was an eyeroll and my line of thought ran along the lines of 'oh you absolute dork!' hahaha. Perhaps he was just stalking her account and his finger slipped and accidentally hit the like button? I'm sure some of us have been there! Taking back the like would've made it doubly suspicious, so he let it be. Or as @hazelnutthursdays says, it could just be a nod to modern love lol. Who knows? 

I was also thinking those manga pics she posted could be a teaser for her next project. Perhaps she was just doing her research and he umm. . . liked it as an encouragement to her? Albeit a few days too late. Haha don't mind me, I'm just grasping at straws here. Am I overanalysing? 

P.S. @canbeMIA you might wish to consider going into the research (or private investigation) industry, if you aren't already in it. In fact, more than a few of you here can lol! This forum always make my day :D

47 minutes ago, tibba said:

It's as if they're trying to be overly careful that it's just so glaringly obvious (to me anyway). 

P.S. @canbeMIA you might wish to consider going into the research (or private investigation) industry, if you aren't already in it. In fact, more than a few of you here can lol! This forum always make my day :D

Ohhhh at least now I know that many of us here get to see the obvious. It is indeed glaringly obvious. Like what I mentioned before, the more that an OTP tries not to be seen together in public or tries to act suspicious, the more possibility that there is "something" going on. I am not generalizing because this might not apply to some. :)

BTW, I think we've talked before about the reward trip that the 1% team will have this month, right? If not, well... they have. Hehehhe.. They are actually going today (check Dada's BFF's instagram). All of them are going, I guess, except JSM and HSJ. According to twitter friend, the lunch that they had was a kind of celebration for somin and sukjin because they could not come to the said trip. The two are both "busy" filming their respective projects. But this one really bothers me a lot.. hahaha the trip was I think planned already last month, so they should have adjusted their schedules, right? How come they could not come? are they as busy as those Hallyu stars? Hahahha.. well... for sukjin, there's a news saying that he is in talked for a new MBC drama, but for Somin? hmmmmm IDK really if she is busy. Maybe she is too hooked with her Manga series or like what @jellybellymonster said, they might have their own trip, together or they don't want the public to know that they are together in one place. hahahaha

PS: chinguya @tibba if the research will be about fangirling, I'll go for it. Hahahahaha. Stalking is my other part time job. What a shame. :D

videotogif_2017_01_16_05_38_57.gif

Archived