[Drama 2016-2017] First Love Again 다시, 첫사랑 Thanks for Watch.

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, maribella said:

I guessed it wrong again. The mother seemed to have ectracted something iut of DY and I thought she had rescinded ( some word) MH's adoption. 

Isn't there a limit for removing  the adoption status?

There's nothing in the scene between Mme Kim and DY about the adoption, if that's the scene you're referring to.

At the start of their exchange, Mme Kim informs DY that, in return for being allowed to talk to him, she has promised the prosecutor she will confess to embezzling the Foundation's funds. "So I've been told," DY laconically observes.

She observes that he's never ever paid her a visit unless she summoned him first, and this is no exception. "This change of heart that MH has had... are you behind it?" she wants to know. He denies it, but she is skeptical. "You can speak truthfully, DY," she rejoins. "I'm soon going to be packed off to jail."

"There was nobody else behind MH's change of heart," he assures her. "It was entirely her own decision."

"Are you really so out of the picture as that?" she asks mockingly. "I am indeed," says DY with a slow smile, then goes on "And so are you, aren't you? But ultimately all this stems from decisions you yourself made."  A silence ensues as she lets that sink in.

Then she asks him what he's planning to do. "What do you think?" he asks by way of reply. A further silence follows as she realizes that's a clear enough answer.

Then she warns him that MH, even without her mother's backing, won't be a pushover for him. "I'm fully aware of that," he replies calmly. "You and MH really are cut from exactly the same cloth." "I'm glad you realize that," she replies. "That takes a bit of weight off my mind. So... To fight against MH, are you prepared to stake everything?  It's like the first time we met 8 years ago. I  had this clear feeling: maybe this son-in-law will turn out to be a more slippery customer than he looks."

"You were right," he replies. "You must never stop regretting those decisions you made. The more you wish your regrets would fade with time, the stronger and longer lasting they must become. That's what I wish for."

As for the rescinding of MH's adoption. That was what DY warned MH would be her mother's next move against her unless she kept her side of their pact at once and gave him the information he needed to bring Mme K down before she could take any action against MH. Apparently MH hadn't thought about that, and she abruptly changed her mind about keeping DY on tenterhooks and handed over the documents about her mother's finances which are now in JW's hands.

Of course, "rescinding" the adoption of someone who is now an adult is legal nonsense. But Kdramas are full of nonsense where adoption is concerned, mostly drawn from a hasty skimming of Korean Wikipedia and a lack of awareness of modern family law in Korea.

15 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

I will be glad when HJ is the only Queen and DY her King....

I was glad to finally see DY's Mom realize the very depth of MH's evilness and I hope she reflects on that knowledge she now has been given.  Also I am glad that HJ confronts DY again and gives him a piece of her mind.  It would seem that MH has now cut her own throat and burnt all the bridges that lead to home.  She is truly so much like her Mom and her sitting in that chair acting as if she was a queen toward the end.  Was kind of creepy she is slightly worse than her Mother not so level headed moved to do what ever because of her personal emotions.  Which still makes me nervous for HJ and GO...

@USAFarmgirl  MH greed for wealth and power destroyed her now she really has nothing or no one. I like to say in todays episode she shot herseof in her own foot when it comes to Jang.. She went bragging about how LK had fired HJ and that her fame don;t mean crap if she don't have power.. Only to tell him to keep his trap shut if he still wants her to pay his medical bills.. Now she let her mouth write a serious check her azz can't cash.. Now this is why I think Jang is going to rat her out first he's going to feel that MH had already knew of his sons death and only came to him making a promise that she knows that she didn't have to keep.. Then she brag about HJ not having power or a job to fight back only to have HJ coming through the doors of the prison through another company that fame is still there and HJ is still goimg after MH.. Now with the upcoming headlines that MH foundation is in serious trouble and traces of the money being track he's not going to have any other choice but to tell because MH won't have money or asccess to money.. How will she still pamper Jang into keeping his mouth closed.. Jang or wife has nothing now probably not even a home he has no other choice but to turn to HJ now some monies is better then nothing 

48 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@USAFarmgirl  MH greed for wealth and power destroyed her now she really has nothing or no one. I like to say in todays episode she shot herseof in her own foot when it comes to Jang.. She went bragging about how LK had fired HJ and that her fame don;t mean crap if she don't have power.. Only to tell him to keep his trap shut if he still wants her to pay his medical bills.. Now she let her mouth write a serious check her azz can't cash.. Now this is why I think Jang is going to rat her out first he's going to feel that MH had already knew of his sons death and only came to him making a promise that she knows that she didn't have to keep.. Then she brag about HJ not having power or a job to fight back only to have HJ coming through the doors of the prison through another company that fame is still there and HJ is still goimg after MH.. Now with the upcoming headlines that MH foundation is in serious trouble and traces of the money being track he's not going to have any other choice but to tell because MH won't have money or asccess to money.. How will she still pamper Jang into keeping his mouth closed.. Jang or wife has nothing now probably not even a home he has no other choice but to turn to HJ now some monies is better then nothing 

So very thankful your on this thread and I hope your on many more with me!!!  Your posts always inspire me and make me think as well!!!  Your always teaching me something and I for one am glad.....:wub:

@sava2sava

Jang will realize the cruel act of kidnapping another persons child to save his child was his own selfish reasoning. He may be somewhat regretful of what he did but the death of his son will make him realize the wrong he committed didn't buy his son's life. Jang may implicate MH and he may not. MH didn't make him do anything and it's his own self reflections he has to come to terms with. Turning MH in as the master mind is not going to bring his son back. 

@USAFarmgirl

I'm not bothered of MH doing anything to HJ and GO but of what MH has holding over DY's head. He's in danger of going to jail and it's a barging chip for MH. If she goes to jail then so will DY. DY knew what the risk was going into his revenge plot. The only way I can see DY escaping jail is for DB to step up to the plate and take responsibility for his own dirt. 

Looks like the last few episodes are preparing us to forgive the evil ones. Heartbroken voice- how could you set me up as a queen... 

Don't forget, having inflicted pain and suffering on a young boy and his parents, just so to secure her position and satisfy her greed, MH is now being portrayed as an abused person, a victim. Are we going to forgive her???? No, do not forgive her, absolutely not!!!!

Video teaser ep 100 dialogue

MS Is telling MH "Get out of this house! I'm scared of what I might do to you otherwise"

Jang is asking on the phone "Has something maybe happened to our child?"

MH is asking the gangsters (who've doubtless come wanting to collect their debt) "Who are you? Don't you know whose house this is? How dare you?"

DH is saying to JW "Here is the secret contract Mme Kim and my father drew up".

MH is asking herself "Has he gone crazy? How far does he plan to corner me?"

JW (who appears to be grabbing DH by the arm as he leaves Black Pearl after he's handed over the secret contract) is asking DY "Don't you care that this will bring your whole world crashing down?"

HJ is asking DY "So what's going to happen now? What's going to be the outcome?"

Finally we hear Jang's voice saying "I'm about to be arrested by the prosecutors" [Though it could also mean "she's about to be..."]

The text preview adds nothing of any interest.

22 hours ago, maribella said:

Looks like the last few episodes are preparing us to forgive the evil ones. Heartbroken voice- how could you set me up as a queen... 

As i've said before i haven't seen a k-drama where the baddies really get what they deserve, so i'm not expecting anything different for MH she'll probably lose her mind or get stricken by cancer like that character she played in 'the women's room'  that about the most likely thing that can happen to her. 

3 hours ago, imgreatgal said:

As i've said before i haven't seen a k-drama where the baddies really get what they deserve, so i'm not expecting anything different for MH she'll probably lose her mind or get stricken by cancer like that character she played in 'the women's room'  that about the most likely thing that can happen to her. 

I agree with you. I am going to take a break from dailies after this, my great curiosity always see me following senseless shows till end, despite lurking or dropping out during the series. Except TUF, it was bad.

She may lose her mind, That looks very likely :(.

12 hours ago, baduy said:

Finally we hear Jang's voice saying "I'm about to be arrested by the prosecutors" [Though it could also mean "she's about to be..."]

I thought that was DY's voice. Jang is already in prison.

Well Everyone It was nice sharing another drama with wondeful and insightful people. I hope all is around to watch MH lose her mind next week because by wednesday she will become a powerless chairwoman headed to prison with terrible headlines about Choi and Kim family and a headlines of reading she was the mastermind of a kidnapping 8 years ago..

Also @maribella  The next daily looks pretty interesting the nameless woman..

49 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Well Everyone It was nice sharing another drama with wondeful and insightful people. I hope all is around to watch MH lose her mind next week because by wednesday she will become a powerless chairwoman headed to prison with terrible headlines about Choi and Kim family and a headlines of reading she was the mastermind of a kidnapping 8 years ago..

Also @maribella  The next daily looks pretty interesting the nameless woman..

Thanks, will check it out. I am planning to watch completed ones, goblin maybe. But I really should take a break:) finish up my books.

5 hours ago, Cinderello Martinez said:

Not much progress.. the whole week just to make MH mom go to jail LOL

I think that rather understates all that went on last week. I'd certainly advise anyone who wants to understand what's about to happen in the final episodes to have watched last week's episodes as well.

4 hours ago, maribella said:

I thought that was DY's voice. Jang is already in prison.

I agree that the content of what's being said would make more sense if DY is the speaker. It's just that after several re-listens, the voice sounded to me much more like Jang's than DY's. Butthere's no doubt that DY is going to be pulled in for questioning and worse if JW makes full use of all the incriminating evidence against him the he has deliberately put into JW's hands and urged him to make use of.

@maribella

I've listened to the preview a couple of times and I don't think it's  DY's voice.. The subs I watched makes you thinks it's JW voice  saying DY will be arrested. @baduy translations is totally different then the subs. If it is Jang's voice that line makes sense. He's in jail now for being the lone kidnapper. MH being implicated as the mastermind behind the kidnapping changes the whole game. GO''s kidnapping becomes a whole new case. Jang was the kidnapper but he was paid by MH who took the child and put him up for adoption. .She then has GO kidnapped again by Little Nam who caused the accident that injured DY which resulted in his own death.  

16 hours ago, maribella said:

Thanks, will check it out. I am planning to watch completed ones, goblin maybe. But I really should take a break:) finish up my books.

I say that all the time @maribellabut I end up in forums like this.  So I had to push my K-textbooks on the side again, along with my notary notes for review.  Then I pick up my knitting and crochet needles and next thing I knew, I am watching dramas again.  Since I started watching daily dramas, I haven't really watched the short ones - the last one I watched was On The Way To The Airport.  I watch Abnormal Summit instead of the short weekly dramas.

48 minutes ago, viyra said:

I say that all the time @maribellabut I end up in forums like this.  So I had to push my K-textbooks on the side again, along with my notary notes for review.  Then I pick up my knitting and crochet needles and next thing I knew, I am watching dramas again.  Since I started watching daily dramas, I haven't really watched the short ones - the last one I watched was On The Way To The Airport.  I watch Abnormal Summit instead of the short weekly dramas.

@viyra  Oh your missing a goodie Whispers, The perfect wife is also good..  

I can't really say how things will cause MH downfall come monday but being that this drama ends next week I hope the writer gives us a good ending.. I want to see if that voice recording will come back into play against her..  

2 hours ago, viyra said:

:lol: I think I just have to start something that needs focus. My replaced breadmaker has more autofunctions than the old one. Maybe fix my sewing machine and resume my sewing.

I don't mind watching the shows if it is not so complicated, it is just inching along like this and we all know what happened to GO. I watched a couple of episodes of On the way to the airport. Two-timing main characters just turned me off, even if they never intended to have an affair. I am going to rewatch the happy episodes of old shows. I like ep 18 of Save the last dance, I still cry after many times. I like episode 66-67 of this show, DY watched GO on tape. Winter Sonata, my first exposure to anything Korean, is top on my rewatching list.

It has been a very enjoyable forum. I'll definitely look for all of you to see if any future show is worth watching or chatting about.

Archived