[Drama 2017] My Secret Romance 애타는 로맨스

czakhareina

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@czakhareina1 So many updates..  thanks so much! The photo with the kid is cute.  Waiting to see him after Five Children which happens to be one of my favorite and  part of my top dramas of 2016. SH niche is rom-com.. and he's funny witty w/o even trying. Credit to good acting,  excellent character , and quality writing.. so hoping this drama will do the same for him. 

Guest airgelaal

synopsis looks very similar to Turkish drama "love and punishment". But that story was a drama and here we suppose to have a comedy.

On 11/14/2016 at 10:12 AM, fashiondream said:

Has anyone seen 1% of Anything and if so, what do you think of it - since SR is going to have the same director.

I'm watching it. It's really good, the episode are just around 30 to 45 mins. I hope this one will have longer episodes. It is very centered around the OTP, there is a lot of skinship and they already have had a few kisses. It's very cute and light drama. 

@valentvcd I wonder about that child factor since we are seeing one in the updates. That type of storyline may be a bit too controversial for a kdrama but, I would love to watch Sung Hoon play a father someday crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

@SungHoon_Promote Hellojcdragon_hi.gif I love that pic of him in that brown suit.

@jongski I hope this drama too will give him more recognition. He has become one of my favorites and you just can't help but wish him all the best. 

On 11/19/2016 at 11:53 PM, airgelaal said:

synopsis looks very similar to Turkish drama "love and punishment". But that story was a drama and here we suppose to have a comedy.

yup.. kinda similar also to Chinese drama Love never forgetting with Jerry Yan...

23 hours ago, fashiondream said:

evie - that's nice to hear that you are enjoying that drama. I think Secret Romance might be similar format to Noble My Love which had about 18 episodes of 30-40 min length each.. It would be great if it were to be a whole hour per episode and more episodes though

I dont think My secret romance is a webcast... like noble my love with 15-20 minute episode.. but I dont think its gonna be a full drama with 1 hour per episode... but if they get to be broadcasted in a big network, maybe the director can make it an hours long episode...

6 minutes ago, valentvcd said:

@evie7 with that child pics, I am almost sure there will be child after that one night stand :D I also don't mind to watch sung hoon appa

I think you are right. that kid could play their kid, cause it says they will meet in 3 years aftr the 1 night stand.. and the kid looks like a toddler...

6 hours ago, valentvcd said:
6 hours ago, czakhareina1 said:

I think you are right. that kid could play their kid, cause it says they will meet in 3 years aftr the 1 night stand.. and the kid looks like a toddler...

with that child pics, I am almost sure there will be child after that one night stand :D I also don't mind to watch sung hoon appa

He does look like a toddler, I couldn't tell in the earlier picks but looking at these new picks you all are right. Wow this is going to be good. I can't wait to watch Sung Hoon realize this this child could be his.

16 hours ago, evie7 said:

He does look like a toddler, I couldn't tell in the earlier picks but looking at these new picks you all are right. Wow this is going to be good. I can't wait to watch Sung Hoon realize this this child could be his.

tumblr_ogzg0a4Hyh1sz568uo2_1280.jpg

yup he is definitely the dad basing from this new BTS... and I think in the drama he knows that it is his child.. basing from the pics.

this drama is turning out to be like the chinese drama titled Love Never forgetting starred by Jerry Yan...
with the one night stand and the kid after that one night stand...
and the romance after... But this drama will be more romcom while LNF is melodrama...

Introducing Lee Yoomi and Cha JinWook
credit Godin Media 

tumblr_oh0q1h5ygo1sz568uo4_1280.jpg

Spoiler

중학교 때 이후로 트라우마가 생겨 극도로 노출을 꺼리는 여주인공 이유미 영양사님입니다. 싱크로율 100퍼센트를 자랑하는 여배우를 애타게 찾았는데요, 보는 순간 정말 이유미 같다... 소리가 절로 나오는 분이었어요. 시크릿 메인 보컬 송지은이라는 이름은 전혀 떠오르지 않을 정도였답니다. 천상 연기자로 보였어요.

철저한 준비로 빠른 시간 내에 완벽한 B사감 모솔 영양사로 변신하고 계신 우리 여주인공의 깜찍한 모습, 공개합니다~!  

tumblr_oh0q1h5ygo1sz568uo1_1280.jpgtumblr_oh0q1h5ygo1sz568uo2_1280.jpgtumblr_oh0q1h5ygo1sz568uo5_1280.jpgtumblr_oh0q1h5ygo1sz568uo3_1280.jpg

이렇게 깜찍한데 유미는 연애를 안 해본 모솔 캐릭터입니다. 글쎄, 다 이게 유명하신 엄마 때문이라죠?

유미는 결혼식에 갔다가 우연히 날라리 바람둥이와 제대로 엮이게 돼요.

음... 아래에 등장하는 저분입니다! (늑대 중에 상늑대? ㅋㅋ)

tumblr_oh0q1h5ygo1sz568uo10_1280.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_oh0q1h5ygo1sz568uo6_1280.jpgtumblr_oh0q1h5ygo1sz568uo7_1280.jpgtumblr_oh0q1h5ygo1sz568uo8_1280.jpgtumblr_oh0q1h5ygo1sz568uo9_1280.jpg

근데 이런 늑대라면...? ㅎㅎ

바람둥이 차진욱은 알고 보면 또 사연이 있는 남자라고 합니다. 바람둥이라고 다 같은 급은 아니겠죠?

여자 마음 훔치는 것도 선수, 수영도 선수... 거기다 클럽에서 디제잉까지 하신다죠?

실제 상황 같다구요? 아니구요, 모두 저희 드라마 '애타는 로맨스'에서 만날 수 있는 차진욱 얘기예요. ^^

모솔 영양사 유미가 저 바람둥이를 어떻게 만나게 될지...

유미 씨, 늑대 조심하세요. 특히, '차.진.욱'이라는 늑대요. 

여러분, 둘은 만났다 하면 무슨 일이 반드시! 꼭! 생길 거예요. (어떻게 아냐구요? 대본에 다 그렇게 나와 있답니다.^^;)

얼른 둘이 만나서 무슨 일이 생기길 바라며... (눈으로 직접 보고 싶으다!)

조만간 스틸 사진으로 무슨 일(?)이 생긴 두 사람 만남 보여드리겠습니다.

24 minutes ago, czakhareina1 said:

yup he is definitely the dad basing from this new BTS... and I think he knows that it is his child...

Wow thanks for the pic dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif  Father and son look adorable.. Thanks for the pics too:wub: I hadn't realized how pretty Ji Eun is. She must be freezing in that skirt.  Sung Hoon looks handsome as usual. 

On 22/11/2016 at 10:34 AM, czakhareina1 said:

yup he is definitely the dad basing from this new BTS... and I think in the drama he knows that it is his child.. basing from the pics.

and this is when he is holding the kid close...

tumblr_ogzfp2YUwk1sz568uo2_r1_400.jpgtumblr_ogzfp2YUwk1sz568uo9_r1_400.jpg

as a family

tumblr_ogzg0a4Hyh1sz568uo3_1280.jpg

and here he is without the kid

Archived