Jump to content

[Drama 2017] My Secret Romance 애타는 로맨스


czakhareina
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 12/8/2016 at 7:09 AM, evie7 said:

@sava2sava and @gladys57 The magic of Soompi is that one person can be ready to make a Fashion Police citizen arrest, while others are giving the stylist accolades;) Who am I kidding I would love to make a citizen arrest on Sung Hoon just because it's a crime to be so handsome.

@sava2sava you have to check out NML I love it too. It's really good!

 

@evie7  I'll take you and @gladys57 word and give it a shot.. Now I'm almost caught up on all my dramas..

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, evie7 said:

@jeanniejay Thank you for all of the updates! I love the Secretary Kang sighting, it made me laugh just to think about him.

@sava2sava You will love that drama and since it's a web drama it's a quick marathon.

Oh, I thought it was Secretary Kang from NML but wasnt sure - I really liked him in that drama - so happy he is also in this one too!In NML, I loved that scene with him when he was helping Cha Soon Yeo open her new vet office and they were eating afterwards and then Kang Hoon interrupts his eating - so funny. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@evie7 Welcome!!! I am really really excited for this show so I am always lurking around looking for updates & then its fun sharing anything I come across with u all :blush: NML is special to me as it got my Mamma watching Kdramas too. So seeing secretary Kang at the script reading & on set makes me happy just imagining his scenes with SH

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, quockhanh45 said:

Temprary? Why they released it? 

 

This temporary teaser was made for My Secret Romance to be first introduced at the showcase hosted yesterday by Korea Creative Content Agency. So they released it for the fans too I guess.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been following this thread for a month now and I'm in... I can already feel main leads chemistry...He looks like a rich playboy while she looks like an innocent girl... and this drama kinda reminds me of my fave taiwanese drama Autumn's Concerto but that was a heavy drama while this is a romcom...I'm a sucker for romcom ...

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

I've been following this thread for a month now and I'm in... I can already feel main leads chemistry...He looks like a rich playboy while she looks like an innocent girl... and this drama kinda reminds me of my fave taiwanese drama Autumn's Concerto but that was a heavy drama while this is a romcom...I'm a sucker for romcom ...

 

Same here!!!!! I'm such a romcom freak that after reading the character intros/synopsis I'm already crazy for this show & then to have my fave SH playing the main lead the waiting till March is unbearable. Also love Autumn's Concerto, one of the best shows I've ever seen :wub:

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, jina_bing_bang said:

SUNG HOON! More Sung Hoon!

I grew into his fan after a web drama with Rainbow's JaeKyung and in Five Children! Excited for this story as it seems quite different from the drama genre's at the moment. I don't think I have seen Song Ji Eun act and excited to see what she has to bring to her character too

Thanks fashiondream and jeanniejay  for the updates on filming :) 

 Because it's worth repeating.  SUNG HOON! More Sung Hoon! !!!! We want more Sung Hoon.  in love milk bottlelove onion head   

 But I'm more used to calling him San Ming his character in Five Childten. Ha ha.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, jongski said:

 Because it's worth repeating.  SUNG HOON! More Sung Hoon! !!!! We want more Sung Hoon.  in love milk bottlelove onion head   

 But I'm more used to calling him San Ming his character in Five Childten. Ha ha.

It is worth threepeating. We need more SUNG HOON!!!crazy-monkey-emoticon-201.gif

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@evie7

You're welcome!! I found the connection between NML & Godinmedia a few days ago while going through their insta & seeing the gushing about KangHoon/NML, its success & Sung Hoon's abs of course :joy:

@jina_bing_bang

Someone needs to make a show where SH is in every scene that will make me the happiest. I'm watching Passionate Love right now & if only Sung Hoon/Kang Moo Yeol was there in every frame I wouldn't feel like beating up sooo many characters :blink:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jeanniejay said:

Someone needs to make a show where SH is in every scene that will make me the happiest. I'm watching Passionate Love right now & if only Sung Hoon/Kang Moo Yeol was there in every frame I wouldn't feel like beating up sooo many characters :blink:

You are being pretty brave watching that one. I read the reviews on DF and decided just to skip it. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, evie7 said:

You are being pretty brave watching that one. I read the reviews on DF and decided just to skip it. 

 

I rarely read reviews & just watch shows reading the synopsis. Also since SH has so few shows where he is the main lead I did not wanna miss this one. I am actually loving his character in it & the story line is good too but the length which leads to quite a bit of dragging kinda messes with the whole thing & also some of the crappiest characters that I've been wanting to push off a cliff since the very beginning. I'm planning to make an MV on this one like I did for Noble, My Love, I'll add my fave SH scenes in PL there :)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jina_bing_bang said:

@jeanniejay

Haha, that will be one man show but it may happen! Think positive! I totally forgot he was in Passionate Love, OMG! I will possibly have to check it out!

--

I remember hearing about Tales of a Gisaeng and never got into it but then saw him on a variety show Star King and just remembered him from there in other things I saw after. Really anticipating this drama and I like how he does a variety of projects! I don't know if this was posted but here is an update from Song Ji Eun about filming on her Instagram

Her caption says: A convertible in this winter. All the staff working hard filming on this cold day

It almost looks like a wedding dress but maybe it is just my wishful thinking lol!

 

But we will love that one man show for sure :wub: Yeppp thinking positive, fingers crossed for more & more lead shows of Sung Hoon baby. I've been stalking his wiki & trying to watch as many of his shows as I possibly can, sadly I'm done with most of them so I'm taking my time finishing the rest.

After watching New Tales of Gisaeng a few weeks ago is when I started loving this guy but Faith is the first show of his I watched but since he was the villain there I didn't pay much attention to him, will probably have to watch Faith again to appreciate his white haired hotness properly :joy: Oh yesss really appreciate how he is upto something or the other be it dramas or movies or variety shows or his DJ gigs for the fans.

No this wasn't posted here, she looks very pretty!!!! They better give us a beautiful wedding & we of course wont say no if there is a cutiepie Jin-Uk & Yumi baby there too :phew:

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, jeanniejay said:

 

I rarely read reviews & just watch shows reading the synopsis. Also since SH has so few shows where he is the main lead I did not wanna miss this one. I am actually loving his character in it & the story line is good too but the length which leads to quite a bit of dragging kinda messes with the whole thing & also some of the crappiest characters that I've been wanting to push off a cliff since the very beginning. I'm planning to make an MV on this one like I did for Noble, My Love, I'll add my fave SH scenes in PL there :)

Tag me when you post it. I loved the one you posted in SH's thread:wub:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2017] My Secret Romance 애타는 로맨스

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..