[Drama 2017] My Secret Romance 애타는 로맨스

czakhareina

Guest airgelaal
13 hours ago, czakhareina1 said:

this drama is turning out to be like the chinese drama titled Love Never forgetting starred by Jerry Yan...
with the one night stand and the kid after that one night stand...
and the romance after... But this drama will be more romcom while LNF is melodrama...

From the synopsis it`is more like turkish drama, I mentioned. In LNF it wasn't one night stand, because lead girl was in love with the lead man. In turkish drama lead girl was betrayed by her fiance, so she decided to have that one knoght with the man, she saw for the first time. And when she found out about pregnancy, she had no idea how to find a father. While in LNF she told the baby father herself, she her son needed his blood. 
From the synopsis I understood, that lead girl suffered from love and lead man was a total stranger for her.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, jeanniejay said:

Credit: GodinMedia

After seeing these I'm sooooo soooo much more excited for this show :scream::heart:

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=godinmedia&logNo=220871542868&redirect=Dlog

hehehe thanks so much for putting the new images in the thread... getting excited as I am seeing more and more of Sung Hoon BTS pics...

Song Jieun Kinda looks like a kid in this set of pics... a chaebol maknae daughter... that is attending a party

while Sung Hoon is like a bell boy at a hotel... ushering in guests to the party..

which is weird cause it should be Sung Hoon who is the chaebol while JiEun comes from modest upbringing... right?

2 hours ago, czakhareina1 said:

hehehe thanks so much for putting the new images in the thread... getting excited as I am seeing more and more of Sung Hoon BTS pics...

Song Jieun Kinda looks like a kid in this set of pics... a chaebol maknae daughter... that is attending a party

while Sung Hoon is like a bell boy at a hotel... ushering in guests to the party..

which is weird cause it should be Sung Hoon who is the chaebol while JiEun comes from modest upbringing... right?

You are most welcome, same here & all the BTS shows a more intense Sung Hoon which makes me very happy

The theme of the show is kinda Cinderellaesque so something of that sort might be happening where Jieun is attending a party/ball & meets SH where either the rich chaebol is playing at being a bell boy or its weird rich guy bell boy fashion that I will never understand :lol: I am soooo loving how this show keeps getting me more & more curious about it with each BTS

Archived