[Drama 2017] My Secret Romance 애타는 로맨스

czakhareina

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/5/2016 at 0:14 AM, jongski said:

Yes a new drama for him! Thanks for this thread! @czakhareina1

Ditto that @czakhareina1 

@jongski  I'm also looking forward to seeing him in another drama.. To me he just oozes charm that turns me on sort of like my lust for LJK and JCW.. LOL  Well it's ok if I can dream right I didn't become the president of the pervy ajjuma club for nothing.. LMAO.. 

So do we have a set date and time when the sgooting will begin and how many episodes wil it be.. ?

28 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

I'm also looking forward to seeing him in another drama.. To me he just oozes charm that turns me on sort of like my lust for LJK and JCW.. LOL  Well it's ok if I can dream right I didn't become the president of the pervy ajjuma club for nothing.. LMAO.

You got that right Madam President. This man is just handsome and sexy. There's no date set yet for this drama. I don't even think they have a network yet.

3 hours ago, evie7 said:

You got that right Madam President. This man is just handsome and sexy. There's no date set yet for this drama. I don't even think they have a network yet.

@evie7,

HELLO! I've just DELURKED! So pleased that our SUNG HOON will be in another Godinmedia produced drama again! It was through Godinmedia that 1% of Anything is so popular despite it not being shown on 1 of the Big 3 stations so definitely MSR will be popular too . :wub:

I'm definitely looking forward to Sung Hoon here as his character will be like CEO Lee Kang Hoon of Noble My Love which I love to bits and still rewatching it. He's more suitable being a chaebol than the Kim Sang Min in 5 Enough. I LOVE him and follow him in every show he's in since I discovered him in Cool Kidz On The Block but I dropped 5 Enough because I didnt find his character and story line ( except the main leads) realistic at all. 

SUNG HOON & MSR FIGHTING!!!:heart:

hello-red-crab-emoticon.gif@gladys57 hello. I'm excited that he's playing a chaebol too.I just love this man in a suite crazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif I'm happy this is by Godenmedia 

too. I just hope that they have ditched the stylist from 1% of Nothing. I can't bear the thought of them making him wear some of those getups  that they had poor HSJ wearing

Spoiler

Check this blog out on the subject:

http://dr-myri-blog.blogspot.com/2016/11/80-of-something-horrifying-jae-ins.htm

It's hilarious and they also covered Noble My Love

Thanks @jeanniejay for the updates

4 hours ago, gladys57 said:

@evie7,

HELLO! I've just DELURKED! So pleased that our SUNG HOON will be in another Godinmedia produced drama again! It was through Godinmedia that 1% of Anything is so popular despite it not being shown on 1 of the Big 3 stations so definitely MSR will be popular too . :wub:

I'm definitely looking forward to Sung Hoon here as his character will be like CEO Lee Kang Hoon of Noble My Love which I love to bits and still rewatching it. He's more suitable being a chaebol than the Kim Sang Min in 5 Enough. I LOVE him and follow him in every show he's in since I discovered him in Cool Kidz On The Block but I dropped 5 Enough because I didnt find his character and story line ( except the main leads) realistic at all. 

SUNG HOON & MSR FIGHTING!!!:heart:

@gladys57  Hi, We will share another drama agan I have heard positive and negative things about my noble love but since you said it's good I take your word on it and give it a try before this one starts.. 

13 minutes ago, evie7 said:

hello-red-crab-emoticon.gif@gladys57 hello. I'm excited that he's playing a chaebol too.I just love this man in a suite crazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif I'm happy this is by Godenmedia 

too. I just hope that they have ditched the stylist from 1% of Nothing. I can't bear the thought of them making him wear some of those getups  that they had poor HSJ wearing

Reveal hidden contents

Check this blog out on the subject:

http://dr-myri-blog.blogspot.com/2016/11/80-of-something-horrifying-jae-ins.htm

It's hilarious and they also covered Noble My Love

Thanks @jeanniejay for the updates

Hi @evie7  Hey I liked the stylist in 1%  HSJ waredrobe was apart of his character and he wore it so well.. I just wish he could have pulled off the no socks thing.. Maybe we'll get lucky and they will have SH sporying his ankles for us I just like the style.. LOL  Sh playing a chaebol fits him so well because of the arrogance he can pull off..

15 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@gladys57  Hi, We will share another drama agan I have heard positive and negative things about my noble love but since you said it's good I take your word on it and give it a try before this one starts.. 

Hi @evie7  Hey I liked the stylist in 1%  HSJ waredrobe was apart of his character and he wore it so well.. I just wish he could have pulled off the no socks thing.. Maybe we'll get lucky and they will have SH sporying his ankles for us I just like the style.. LOL  Sh playing a chaebol fits him so well because of the arrogance he can pull off..

@sava2sava

You MUST watch NOBLE MY LOVE if you're going to watch MSR. It was my alltime favourite romcom until 1% overtook it (sorry Sung Hoon)because of the sizzling chemistry, excellent acting & realistic kisses! Sung Hoon can act too but credit should be given to HSJ & JSM for acting better.

If I'm not wrong , I think you were 1 of them who liked my post regarding my defence of HSJ's clothes. I think it suits his character of his "bad boy" image and I believe HSJ himself has a say in the choice because from his variety shows  he was flamboyantly dressed too.

Anyway,  I'd like to thank all the posters here who have been posting all the latest GOODIES! Just cant wait for moree........:heart:

@sava2sava and @gladys57 The magic of Soompi is that one person can be ready to make a Fashion Police citizen arrest, while others are giving the stylist accolades;) Who am I kidding I would love to make a citizen arrest on Sung Hoon just because it's a crime to be so handsome.

@sava2sava you have to check out NML I love it too. It's really good!

I'm looking forward to this drama. Too bad it's so far off. I remember watching sung hoon in new tales os gisaeng but i was mostly focused on the female lead in that drama. But he blew me away in Five Children with his comedic acting. Looking forward to watch him again.

On 12/8/2016 at 11:09 PM, evie7 said:

@sava2sava and @gladys57 The magic of Soompi is that one person can be ready to make a Fashion Police citizen arrest, while others are giving the stylist accolades;) Who am I kidding I would love to make a citizen arrest on Sung Hoon just because it's a crime to be so handsome.

@sava2sava you have to check out NML I love it too. It's really good!

@evie7 The one I high light. Ditto!  I'll be your partner! :D:P He looks so dapper and handsome in that suit!  Oppa!  

looking at the stills,  is he gonna be father here?! This is pre produced right?

6 hours ago, jongski said:

The one I high light. Ditto!  I'll be your partner! :D:P He looks so dapper and handsome in that suit!  Oppa!  

looking at the stills,  is he gonna be father here?! This is pre produced right?

I just loves my SH in a suitcrazy-monkey-emoticon-066.gif It looks like he be a father in this one. I'm so excited to see him play this role. You can be my partner anytime chingu,

Archived