Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Lost Love in Times 醉玲珑

7 hours ago, leeayana said:

Is today the premier date at Dragon TV? Any update ?

Yes it will premiere tonight on DragonTV, 10pm China time. 2 episodes will be shown each day, every Thur and Friday.

There will also be a screening of the pre-broadcast gala held last Saturday this afternoon on Dragon TV, around 3 or 4pm.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Official youtube channel of this drama

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3cbVxXQ-p-auBRVhGCmUmQ

Thx a lot :D

4 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Yes it will premiere tonight on DragonTV, 10pm China time. 2 episodes will be shown each day, every Thur and Friday.

There will also be a screening of the pre-broadcast gala held last Saturday this afternoon on Dragon TV, around 3 or 4pm.

I have DragonTV channel in my tv cable services but 10pm means 9pm in my country it's late enough, I'll just watch it tomorrow in youtube :mellow:

• Like 2

It's the same voice actors as BQ and YH for the two leads.  I still haven't gotten TMoPB out of my head yet so when watching those previews it's quite strange to hear them speak.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, meifang89 said:

Thx a lot :D

I have DragonTV channel in my tv cable services but 10pm means 9pm in my country it's late enough, I'll just watch it tomorrow in youtube :mellow:

I dont have DragonTV, and I got to work the next day, so i can only watch earliest tomorrow night.

They have it on Youku and Iqiyi 2 hours after DragonTV too, but I am not too sure whether they allow overseas viewers to access or not.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Thanks... I have Dragon TV from My TV Cable. Now here is 5 pm. The screening still showing. I just see a glance. Will watch tonight for the premier. 

• Like 2

If anyone finds subtitles for this, please post it here. Though I'm guessing if this show picks up momentum in china then atleast dramafever can get license for it and sub it, viki is highly unreliable. Though I have gone on their page and submitted the title request form. Here's the link to the title request form for those of you who would like to fill it out --- https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/  

Please fill it out, it's very short! The more people do it, better the chances are of viki getting the license! The fan subbers are already there, viki just needs to get the license, fingers crossed that they do! 

• Like 3

Seriously?! They already hugging in ep 3 and kissing in ep 4?! :blink: Well, if the previews is right I'm really happy with the lightning speed progress :D

• Like 4

I just watched episode 1. The whole sorcery/witch falling in love with a royal prince plot reminds me of Prince of Lan Ling. Why is every male lead the 4th prince? is there no other number? lol. also, another paranoid emperorrrr. 

• Like 6

Haha I'm watching this without subs and I only understand like 30% of what's going on. :bawling: I love the fast progress between the two leads - quite refreshing. The head pieces will take me some time to get use to tho. :D

• Like 5

6 hours ago, silfeeah said:

Haha I'm watching this without subs and I only understand like 30% of what's going on. :bawling: I love the fast progress between the two leads - quite refreshing. The head pieces will take me some time to get use to tho. :D

Same :( Yeah, different from usual snail pace drama and I hope more lovey dovey to see :D There's headpieces that looks more like hair bun with braid :unsure:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, silfeeah said:

Which parts you don't understand feel free to ask, I will try my best to answer your queries.

• Like 3