• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice article from Inquisitr :

‘VOICE’ K-DRAMA AGE ADJUSTMENT SHOWS OCN SHOULD BE PRAISED FOR NOT BENDING BACKWARDS FOR CENSORSHIP [OPINION]

When I first watched Voice, the first K-drama to air this year under the Orion Cinema Network (OCN), I was both shocked and surprised at the direction it went. I’ve been watching K-dramas since 2010, and really started to dive into them around 2013. I will tell you that despite the genre, there are certain “rules and conditions” that seem synonymous across all K-dramas. When it comes to depictions of violence and shock aversion, Voice seemed to throw those “rules and conditions” out the door.

Continue reading here : http://www.inquisitr.com/opinion/4029261/voice-k-drama-age-adjustment-shows-ocn-should-be-praised-for-not-bending-backwards-for-censorship/

27 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Am i the only one who had a bit of heart racing because of the pics of the 3 of them together?   

In one of them, i can see Kwon Joo clenching her fist which makes it seem that she's going through more complex emotions than the  fear. I don't know why i didn't think about it earlier but she probably recognized his voice and she must be in state of anger and frustration thate she rarely experienced. She has no evidence and can't tell Jin Huyk who in his super protective mode but doesn't seem to read her expressions (and maybe she fears his reactions if he finally gets it or what could happen if he doesn't stop confronting  Tae Gu). In this hypothesis, she would know that Tae Gu knows what she just discovered but also that she is completely powerless about it at the moment. I can only imagine how much fun he's getting from it if this is the case.  :unsure: 

Im sure that Kwon Joo knows that MTG the biggest culprit, among all of suspects

---

Somehow i wonder who's footprints that Hyunho means? probably MTG? or NST?

Spoiler

@nateko @dhakra @40somethingahjumma @MiAmourI couldn't help myself watching it raw and in this episode, I had the impression that the mole is indeed DS. Someone called MTG and explained that NST would meet MJH and betray him. However, this call happened after DS had been informed about the location of their meeting. Sure, Park Eun Soo and Oh Hyun Ho heard the location too. Nevertheless, DS always tried to remain very close to JH the entire time and he appeared, when chief Jang and JH were discussing about the mole. Finally, Dae Shik received a call from his father and JH asked about him. So now, we hear about DS' family. But if my theory is correct, why on earth is DS helping MTG? Sure, it would make sense why DS remained very close to JH all these years. He had to monitor JH and make sure that he was updated about JH's possible investigations. But why would he help such a creepy person? I hope, I am wrong about this.

Chairman Mo knew that his son was deranged... he witnessed how his son killed an animal... but he tried to overlook it. Now, he has discovered Mdm Jang's body in MTG's flat. The father asked Commissar Bae to dismantle the Golden Time Team and when he gave the order, you could see that his subordinates were not exactly happy about his decision. The father is trying everything to cover up for his son in my opinion. Like I said it before, at some point, the father will be killed by MTG. 

I have noticed that MTG was reading a novel written by Goethe... It is a poem called Erlkönig. Explanation about the poem -wikipedia The choice of MTG is indeed interesting. A child is seduced and dies. A sociologist and psychotherapist explained that this poem could be connected to physical abuse (the father and the Erlkönig are one and the same person). Moreover, this would explain why MTG would read such a poem. He likes seeing fear in people's eye... I guess, he sees himself as the Erlkönig. The one who tries anything to get what he wants (first seductiong, then he uses violence).

Finally, MTG's flat reflects his own personality: his room is white and very clean ... as if he was pure. However, when you open his closets, the skelettons/his true personality is revealed. His dark, bloodthirsty and violent personality is kept hidden under his pretty face. 

@bebebisous33 Wonderful insight about  Erlkönig , thank you. I was wondering about the book Tae Gu had since I didn't see it clearly. His choices are indeed interesting. About Dae Shik, k-netizens are going crazy after today's episode, thinking he's the betrayer. I didn't want to believe it till the end, but after today I don't know anymore. I doubt it's Eun Soo or Hyun Ho, so that leaves only Dae Shik as the traitor. I also found his reaction strange when Jin Hyeok was at the station, asking to be left alone after that ordeal with Nam Sang Tae, but I won't make any judgment until I watch it with subs.  :confused: Honestly, Jin Hyeok doesn't deserve to be betrayed by his friend...

Archived