[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

14 hours ago, sanaeozora said:

Thanks to you all for the live recapping. I feel I'm going to love today's episode(s), although I hope they have not poisoned GE, this would be way too much! Perhaps she's been through too much and/or I agree with the theory that something must have happened to LS. To be honest, even if our (now yes) KING has freed him, it doesn't mean he doesn't have enemies.

I for one would think that DM has a hidden ace up his sleeve and that he's sent HS (the guard) to find LS to kill him, or that LS himself is looking for HS as he thinks it's his last ally left, and perhaps finds HS in the company of DM as they plan to use the people to rise against the King. LS might be running from HS as well as hoping to reach the palace to inform them but by the time he makes it to the palace he's badly injured and dies right after warning them. This would explain GE's reaction as well as our King's pained look. 

It could also serve as a convoluted way to sort-of-redeem LS to the audience. 

I like this theory ... to explain why our king is sad.

14 hours ago, googleme said:

WAIT, if GE fainted.... doesnt that mean we have one more bed scene?!? :tongue: hahahah

But I like this theory to explain why GE fainted ... #lol

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

give me the bodyguard and Water Bureau guy to kill them 1st thing....well we will still get OTP moments among all the action :wink: so we can handle it!! :wub: 

Lee Seon obviously is healed while running away so either he was saved by our King and he's running away from Dea Mok's men or he was saved by Dea Mok and running away from guards if he run away from the impresonement!! 

hhhhhhhh as long as you miss them that's good :lol::tongue: yeah he's so sweet and caring!! :blush: 

hhhhhhhhh don't think so Lee Seon looked running from someone turning back when he saw something/someone infront of him so he's trying to hide I think!! and the sister and mother are inside the palace how can Dea Mok kill them and will all those officials go to our King to inform him about that?!! don't think so!!

Tht cute lil sister ws giving LS instructions how to find their home, "waiting for you" I feel there must be some kind of sad ending to this goodbye speech? 

After what happened to LS.. cannot imagine how the 3of them can continue living?

15 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

then the "you are the only one remaining who can take the revenge". is the uncle, while the "Shall I assassinate the king?" is HS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

we need someone to brighten up this thread. Why I throw such a heavy topic. Sighhh

The way DM said on selecting someone from royal family is someone that he confident enough to control. Hurmm.

I dont know how they arrange the inline for the throne. Let say the eldest brother have heir. Tho he died before his son adult enough to be the king, his son still 1st inline, his younger brother (late king) is 2nd inline. 1) Thus I believe the eldest brother have no heir.

OR 2)  he do have but since he is young, his uncle (late king) will ascend till the real heir become adult. Means, the late king like it or not he have to give the throne back to his nephew. Yet what we have is the whole court believe the next king is heir from the late king, not the heir from the eldest brother. Thus it is either they hide the heir or he was assassinated too (heol).

if we goes by 2), 3) is the age of the so call real heir, def older than CP. Which is, HS can be stretch off from the list of possible heir. He looks young.

oh my lord, GOSH I HAVE A HEADACHE! 2 doesnt quite make sense because if lets say the eldest does have an heir then in order for CP's father to make sure of the succession is that there be absolutely no heirs.

my guess is that, there is a distant relative. it is still highly possible that HS or WHOEVER is related by like an uncle or something!

but i think we need to move on, we are all going to get headaches before the last episode is upon us

lets just take it with a pinch of salt!

3 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

oh my lord, GOSH I HAVE A HEADACHE! 2 doesnt quite make sense because if lets say the eldest does have an heir then in order for CP's father to make sure of the succession is that there be absolutely no heirs.

my guess is that, there is a distant relative. it is still highly possible that HS or WHOEVER is related by like an uncle or something!

but i think we need to move on, we are all going to get headaches before the last episode is upon us

lets just take it with a pinch of salt!

ekekekekekekek....ok~~~~~

2 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Unless ..if the royal family is so desperate, so he is willing to succumb to the enemy to get help to overthrow the King. Then again, he should be the one who became the fake King instead of LS

Unless .. (again) .. if HS just joined Pyunsoo in the last 5 years, pretending as a nobody, to destroy the current King and Pyunsoo :D . Jiahahaha, how could things get this complicated in the last episode ? :D

I think this topic is bright enough. I was eating lunch with strangers minutes ago, and I was grinning by myself :D while reading this thread

I think HS looked older than CP. HS looked like as old as CW and Gon

That why I ask...are we really in the last episode?...GE faint....hidden card....but i think the hidden card plot is short. Like very short introduction before he joint DM or decided not to joint DM.

HS look old but not old enough. I dont know how long it takes from late king to get CP as his heir, 10yrs? then HS def not looking as someone as 10yrs older than CP

3 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Regarding GE fainted, could it be that is a scene from several years later (a time jump), when CP-GE are King-Queen, and GE is pregnant? Have anyone predicted this before?

that cant be cause her hanbok is normal hanbok not royal hanbok and her hair is down(agasshi) not up bun like queen (married woman)

9 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Regarding GE fainted, could it be that is a scene from several years later (a time jump), when CP-GE are King-Queen, and GE is pregnant? Have anyone predicted this before?

It cant be a time slip because GE is wearing the same hanbok and she is not Queen yet when she fainted so highly unlikely.

11 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

ekekekekekekek....ok~~~~~

That why I ask...are we really in the last episode?...GE faint....hidden card....but i think the hidden card plot is short. Like very short introduction before he joint DM or decided not to joint DM.

HS look old but not old enough. I dont know how long it takes from late king to get CP as his heir, 10yrs? then HS def not looking as someone as 10yrs older than CP

Yeah HS does not look that young to me as well. I hope the hidden card plot is like 5 mins thats it. we dont need anymore. Yeah exactly are they going to give us an extension?! sigh not, i want all the mess out of the way and give me my otp!

4 hours ago, rainbowhills said:

i'm agree with knetz. you know, the writers are used to drag something too long. like how it happened with GE as court lady. how the sad romance come in between from ep 10 (?) until 32. it's too long. they keep making the characters as having problems from ep 1 until now. it should be done at least in ep 38. and ep 39 for a first few minutes we should see how the king defeat the evil. and the rest of minutes and ep 40 how he rules over the country. how the people live after that, and have happy ending. seeing the preview it's too much problems going on. for last ep.

Our writter may have been dreaming, and episode 33 she just woke up from her dream. #lol #sarkas ...

Haha guys..maybe we are just thinking too much. Maybe it is just Dark Vader ordering HS to kill CP..and Gon/CW figures it out and goes after him. This means DM died already? Or maybe it is DM's dying voice to HS or Prime Minister. As I recall..there is no more royal line other than CP.

I see no need to bring new people and plot in unless it is one of those 'to be continued' thing..which omg..please no! Just let us have a happy solid ending!

We should not have to think this much before the final episode hahaha. My sis even asked me "Are we even on the final episode?' LOLOLOL. 

26 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Hahahaha..we are giving ourselves headaches when we should be thinking like this..not the time jump..but..the beginning of mommy and daddy :tongue: little royals running around! :wink:

Chingus..let us see what tomorrow's episode bring us. Hold on tight to our seats!

2 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Ah ..I see, thanks for explaining!

Hmmm..in that case ...yeah, GE faints can be because she drinks poison (which is directed to the King), or because she hears about LS's death (if LS dies). Or ..perhaps she is just tired after going to her old village to help the peddlers clearing the news/rumors that is spread by the water deliveres. Perhaps she has to convince a lot of villagers, helps calming the people, etc2. That's all that I can think of 

I really cant think of anything about fainting GE.

This is me watching the RAW

me: what is that? someone is falling and she is GE? really? we are in ep38 or 3 or 8? really?

Me after with sub

me: royal family? take revenge? towards who? CP? another life threatening scene? again? again? we are in ep38 right? i can read numbers...it is 38..not 3 or 8 right?

:bawling:

I can't stop watching the simple sweet scene of our OTP. I just love his words to her..how he tends her wounds..and hugs her..these two are amazing :wub:

They love each other, and I love them! 

I am going to take it that GE will be alright from the spoilers we got already :D

First of all, we need confirmation that the translation from Korean is correct. That DM mentioned: someone from ROYAL FAMILY.

Next, for all we know those two lines "you are the only one remaining who can take the revenge" and "Shall I assassinate the king?" come from two totally different and separate scenes.

First line could be HG's father dying and talking to Gon, about taking revenge on DM for HG.

Second line simply HS offering to kill CP/King for DM.

Yeah, this is what I keep reminding myself with --> Previews are trolls!!

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

First of all, we need confirmation that the translation from Korean is correct. That DM mentioned: someone from ROYAL FAMILY.

Next, for all we know those two lines "you are the only one remaining who can take the revenge" and "Shall I assassinate the king?" come from two totally different and separate scenes.

First line could be HG's father dying and talking to Gon, about taking revenge on DM for HG.

Omo..that is a valid point. It can be HG's dad saying that as his condition to Jeonha for the antidote making or to Gon. Both will be for HG. And DM saying he can replace the king can simply mean he will put another fake King into the throne. With his powers, i am sure he can make anyone royal. For sure..i think HS is the one to suggest killing Jeonha. At this point of the drama, it would be pointless to bring in any new information. 

15 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

haha we are really tearing up this preview more than ever before HAHA!
I think we all are worried about it but lets be positive. WAIT YOU MEAN HG'S father may die? OH COME ON! BUT HE WAS GOOD? if that is what happens then every good father dies in this story -_-

I think its HS i am going to keep thinking about that

exactly the two lines may not be at all connected!

5 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

haha we are really tearing up this preview more than ever before HAHA!
I think we all are worried about it but lets be positive. WAIT YOU MEAN HG'S father may die? OH COME ON! BUT HE WAS GOOD? if that is what happens then every good father dies in this story -_-

I think its HS i am going to keep thinking about that

exactly the two lines may not be at all connected!

Haha chingu. We are just doing what we do best. Pick, pluck, destroy, speculate :D

At this point, anything can happen. If DM finds out it was his son who made the antidote, he very well can go in a rage again and order someone to kill him. Now that i rewatched the preview and listened to the voice again..can it be CE or the General?? :blink: 

5 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Haha chingu. We are just doing what we do best. Pick, pluck, destroy, speculate :D

At this point, anything can happen. If DM finds out it was his son who made the antidote, he very well can go in a rage again and order someone to kill him. Now that i rewatched the preview and listened to the voice again..can it be CE or the General?? :blink: 

Which one? the one about the assassination?

2 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Which one? the one about the assassination?

The revenge one. But i listened again and it is too gentle and hoarse at the same time..to be either CE or General. Haha i have no idea now. I am just going to wait until tomorrow lol.

I know the assassination one is HS. For sure. Well, 99.9% :tongue:

4 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

The revenge one. But i listened again and it is too gentle and hoarse at the same time..to be either CE or General. Haha i have no idea now. I am just going to wait until tomorrow lol.

I know the assassination one is HS. For sure. Well, 99.9% :tongue:

haha im going to take it as HS really I cant think of anyone else?

As for the revenge one... I have really no clue logically I would guess HG's father or Gon or........? I dont know.

I dont think its CE because his voice is quite high.

Archived