[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GE still trying to persuade LS that it's not too late to return the throne to CP. LS told her what if he is really the king. GE said the person she loves isn't him. LS said doesn't matter. GE said something firm to him. LS has tears while talking with GE.

(Black screen) They were outside the greenhouse, LS giving order to HS regarding GE. GE taken away. LS wondered what she is looking for.

MC brought CE to meet CP. Both CP and CE talking.

3 minutes ago, andy78 said:

GE IS LOOKING IN THE GREEN HOUSE ...SHE REMEMBERS SUN MOM WORDS AND REALIZES THE PLACE WHERE THE POT MIGHT BE...SHE WAS ON HER WAY WHEN MAD KING STOPPED HER

gosh, GE should have moved faster!

4 minutes ago, findit said:

LS CAME TO THE GREENHOUSE 

omg he's really annoying 

Yes I agree, irritating!

2 minutes ago, findit said:

GE says she loves someone else

And LS says he doesn't care 

AH WHAT??!!!! Oh my goodness! He is sooooo frustrating! I need a weapon now!

@vangsweetie637 @sakura2016 @herina_90 @ktcjdrama @YourHighness .

1 minute ago, findit said:

LS ORDERS TO LOCK UP GE.........................UNTIL ROYAL WEDDING 

I KNEW IT! I TOTALLY PREDICTED IT! gosh LS is frustrating! :triumph::rage:

2 minutes ago, joyspartace_stv said:

Is it just me or is LS's facial expressions today EVEN MORE SCARIER AND CRAZIER OMG

he's getting more desperate and angrier knowing how our King is still alive so he's still fake and will never have Ga Eun!!

3 minutes ago, findit said:

GE says she loves someone else

And LS says he doesn't care 

because you're sick :rolleyes:

EUNUCH IS ASKING CP A LOT OF QUESTIONS ...CP TOLD HIM HE WANTS TO BE KING AND SAVE PEOPLE...OLD MAN STILL SAID HE WON'T BE PART OF HIS FIGHT ...CP IS TALKING TRYING TO MAKE THE OLD MAN CHANGE HIS MIND TO THINK ABOUT HIS DAUGHTER AND ALL PEOPLE THAT WERE KILLED

Don't really understand what they were saying. But I think CP is convincing CE again with his eloquent speech. CE still reluctant. I think he did say something about not wanting to take sides. CP starting to speak with more emotions, about Joseon's future. Seems like CE is a bit moved. He asked about the children from poppy field. CP again gave a sincere talk. I think he finally agreed to help....??

Gah, I wished I understand more Korean!!!!

3 minutes ago, findit said:

LS ORDERS TO LOCK UP GE.........................UNTIL ROYAL WEDDING 

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!! I WANT TO KILL HIM NOW?!! HE COMPLETELY LOST HIS MIND?!! :rage: 

4 minutes ago, andy78 said:

LS IS SCARRY TOLD HER HE WILL BECOME THE KING AND SHE WILL BE HIS QUEEN DOES NOT MATTER WHAT SHE WANTS...SEEMS HE ALSO WONDERS WHY SHE CAME BACK ...AND ADDED HE WANTED TO BE KING FOR HER

yeah yeah you wanted to become a King, lost your humanity and morals and betrayed your friend to own her you worthless scum :rage: 

1 minute ago, findit said:

CE agrees to help CP!!! YAY!! 

truly truly CE was moved by CP! YEAH!

1 minute ago, Yongzura said:

CP acts as a eunuch with the help of CE

He's meeting the QD, she was surprised

oh is CP trying to make an alliance with QD??? eehhhhh okay well better than with LS.

Just now, vangsweetie637 said:

Im here chingus! A little late :)

Omg..LS..so annoying!!

@kaoriharang u did bring a secret stash again right? Lol

me? I must have misplaced mine. haha

Archived