[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

dear all, Soompi Award is HERE now.
12th Annual Soompi Awards

YSH's Remember War of the Son is left out in the cold again. what happen? which means SBS Award Show, may due to all these popularity shows results, leavin our YSH's best drama in the cold? they better do NOT that!
Remember is out of Best Drama list, YSH out of Best Actor list, only KSH is in Best Actress List.

Please Jaebal , hope Ruler will not have such result in 2017 year end drama awards!

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's this comment on Sohyun's article about her appearance on Goblin: "I have a feeling that 2017 Ruler of God Seungho and God Sohyun will be really successful. The two-top of child actors, male god and goddess visual."

There's also a lot of comments said they look forwards to YSH and KSH new drama, praising their visuals and acting. I love this concept, more praises for these 2 please.

Finally there is official news about Script reading and it will take place tomorrow (23th Dec). Is anyone also hoping for a photo of our casts? Or a selca between main casts? Please guarantee our wish again!

So now the schedule (not confirmed) for Ruler team is here: 

23th Dec: First script reading

26th Dec: Filming start

30th Dec: Yoo Seung Ho and Kim So Hyun at MBC drama award

I wonder when there is official photo of our casts, how is this thread gonna exploding from excitement?

@Berou Yes I'm actually a JYJ fan, and I have been waiting for Jaejoong discharge too ^^ 

48 minutes ago, lilac95 said:

There's this comment on Sohyun's article about her appearance on Goblin: "I have a feeling that 2017 Ruler of God Seungho and God Sohyun will be really successful. The two-top of child actors, male god and goddess visual."

There's also a lot of comments said they look forwards to YSH and KSH new drama, praising their visuals and acting. I love this concept, more praises for these 2 please.

Yes they are often called Visual-Gang-Couples ^^ 

So Hyun is confirmed to appear again on Goblin as young queen. I wonder if she finished filming her parts or will the filming for Goblin collapsed with Ruler filming?

So Hyun is busy filming again, I hope she stay strong and all the filming crews pls don't catch cold! Fighting!

43 minutes ago, Ly Khánh said:

Yes they are often called Visual-Gang-Couples ^^ 

So Hyun is confirmed to appear again on Goblin as young queen. I wonder if she finished filming her parts or will the filming for Goblin collapsed with Ruler filming?

So Hyun is busy filming again, I hope she stay strong and all the filming crews pls don't catch cold! Fighting!

@Ly Khanah . haha. gotta owned up this. i am presently mesmerized by Goblin. know how my addiction to Goblin started? I heard KSH will be cameo as Queen there... so was thinking as well go support KSH's scenes... then BAM! i gotten addicted to the storyline, and the melo-feels. Wow... good, SH will cameo again as Queen... i guess she will appear again to prove and draw the link between Her Queen Role  and that of the second female lead Yoo In Na. which means she was the ex-life of Yoo In Na's character. Nice! at least can boost up interest in watching her, and allowing those fast-growing fan-base of Goblin to notice her.

43 minutes ago, Berou said:

so she won't film ruler on the 26th

Seems like she already filming her scene for Goblin... 

@Regrann from @shirleylsf0716  -  [solo].

Kim Minjae and Kim Sohyun reappear in the drama goblin.  Additional shoot done (Source: Expo News | Naver TV Entertainment) http://naver.me/5DUpnujx [Exporters News Kim Joo-ae reporter]

Kim Min-jae with Kim So-hyun reappears in TVN Fri  Sat drama 'Dokkaebi', and kicks in with king and queen of Koryo period.

According to a plurality of broadcasting officials on the 21st Dec, Kim Sohyun and Kim Min-jae re-appear in the dramas. The two people have already taken the shooting, and the photographer is planning to take the radio through the broadcasts after that, not the 7th or 8th this week.

Kim So-hyun and Kim Min-jae once again appeared in the drama as the young king of Koryo period (Kim Min-jae) and his wife (Kim So-hyun), and performed an intense performance.

Especially, the relationship between two people in Koryo period is presumed to have a close connection with the Sunny  of the actor Yu In Na and hell messenger  Lee Dong - wook .

On the other hand, Kim Min-jae is appearing as a male nurse, Park Eun-tak, in the SBS drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu'. Savannah14@xportsnews.com / Photos = Exports News DB
 #kimsohyun #goblin #김소현 #도깨비 - #regrann  

according to these articles she will film the scenes on the 26th? I know they said that ruler will start filming the 26th, but it doesn't necessarily mean sohyun will have to start on the 26th. They might film some of YSH's scenes on that day.

9 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@Ly Khanah . haha. gotta owned up this. i am presently mesmerized by Goblin. know how my addiction to Goblin started? I heard KSH will be cameo as Queen there... so was thinking as well go support KSH's scenes... then BAM! i gotten addicted to the storyline, and the melo-feels. Wow... good, SH will cameo again as Queen... i guess she will appear again to prove and draw the link between Her Queen Role  and that of the second female lead Yoo In Na. which means she was the ex-life of Yoo In Na's character. Nice! at least can boost up interest in watching her, and allowing those fast-growing fan-base of Goblin to notice her.

@maryofbethany we have the same reasons!! At first, I'm just interested & curious about SH's cameo in Goblin, but as it turned out, I got hooked with everything about this drama hahaha. Looking forward to sohyun's cameo once again :)

37 minutes ago, aineofcebu said:

@maryofbethany we have the same reasons!! At first, I'm just interested & curious about SH's cameo in Goblin, but as it turned out, I got hooked with everything about this drama hahaha. Looking forward to sohyun's cameo once again :)

@aineofcebu nowadays at Goblin thread, because the fans were crazy about the adult character (the second lead of Goblin) that suppose to be the adult character of who Kim SH was acting as, KSH was the ill-fated queen during the ancient time, who was executed because her brother was blamed as traitor (which later become the goblin). so fans keep guessing who is the queen (Kim So Hyun) in the real modern world now.... keep talking about her, is good thing, about the king who executed her wrongly and herself, fans were loving the modern characters of the queen and king. all these will add to publicity when the show Ruler start, it will make people remember her... "oh, she was the ancient-world-Queen character where Yoo In-na was acting as in modern world."

yes, i think her part should be acted out already. but they kept under wrap as secret so that everyone trying to guess her role as the queen should be who in modern world.

CR.masterofthemask_ruler

keke... i guess some of u know, i am also a fan of Son Yejin. Kim SH is like a younger version of SYJ. SYJ is one of those super BIG Beauty of Kdramaland. not lesser than even Song Hyekyo. or Han Hyojoo. KSH will 'grow up" to be one of those Super defy Age-beauty even like Kim Taehee.

Archived