[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Thx for the explanation! Ah, this makes CP's action (of approaching QD) more understandable then. I actuallt understand why she hates CP, although I wont say that she is right either.

Actually, what she did is enough to make CP punish her. If CP was a cruel guy, then he would use this opportunity to get rid of her for good. Just dont give her the antidote, and she will die. But, he chose to save her, coz he was the good wise King who tried to embrace everyone. I have no problem with his decision, coz the QD should still have her influence in the millitary. And, by saving her later, the QD will be too indebted to him, so even if she cant truly like the CP, at least she will feel burdened to take another harmful actions toward CP. 

Btw, yeah ..Duel is amazing (I only tried watching 1 episode but I couldnt let it go, sigh). Then again. this forum is amazing too, with objects flying everywhere *LOL*, so I'm gonna miss it after Ruler is finished :tongue: .

Your welcome, hope it is easy to understand. Thats true, but I dont think CP would. I dont think thats wise anyway. As someone mentioned it before, QD's life has been punishment enough for me. As long as she helps CP, I am good

9 minutes ago, findit said:

OMG CP is telling childhood stories to prove his identity and LS is telling recent stories to prove he's real.

haha smart move LS but recent stories dont help, isnt the past more important

6 minutes ago, joyspartace said:

OMG!!!! they both took off their masks! Water Guy immediately pointed at CP that he's fake. 

GE!!! Shes staring at the pots, like I'm waiting for her just to smack it lol

GE, If i were you i would just break all the pots, much easier and faster.

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

WBChief used their faces to point out CP is Chief Peddler, that he is the fake one... Wow, can't believe he's that smart.

GE in greenhouse, still can't find the pot.

CP is being accused for imposing as king. CW stepped forward. Someone recognized him as son of late king's guard. YAY!!

YEAH CW TO THE RESCUE!

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

CW talked about what happened 5 years ago. Bad connection. Censor Minister also gave his testimony about who is the real CP.

LS still hasn't given up. He asked to summon QD to validate who is the real one. Looking arrogant. CP looking shaken.

QD is given her garb and asked to come to royal court.

LS looking so confident.

Whoa!! This..i cannot wait to see the look on LS face now..

CP, fighting!! Dont be shaken!

GE, pali!!! The POT!!

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

CW talked about what happened 5 years ago. Bad connection. Censor Minister also gave his testimony about who is the real CP.

LS still hasn't given up. He asked to summon QD to validate who is the real one. Looking arrogant. CP looking shaken.

QD is given her garb and asked to come to royal court.

LS looking so confident.

I hope LS is going to fall on his face! WIPE THAT CONFIDENCE OF HIS FACE CP!

2 minutes ago, andy78 said:

QD CONFIRMS THAT CP IS THE KING  AND BLAMES DM...DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT DM DID SHE ASKED THE OFFICER AND MINISTERS

oh she helped CP! alright I think I can forgive the QD! are we getting to the tea part? I want to see LS's face! Gosh I think I am becoming evil :tongue:@sakura2016

QD is giving her testimony. Sorry not understanding anything she said, but seems like she is giving a vague answer. Then involving the Minister of War. I think they are claiming not remembering things that happen 5 years ago.

Finally she pointed CP as the real king. Chief Council asking if she is sure.

QD says CP is the real one!! YAY SHE TURNED GOOD!

PSH tries to say she doesnt know the real CP's face either,  but QD says she is her mother, she knows who the real CP is, as her son.

WB says there is another proof! Think he mention the baby poisioning incident, and the tattoo 

Just now, andy78 said:

QD CONFIRMS THAT CP IS THE KING  AND BLAMES DM...DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT DM DID SHE ASKED THE OFFICER AND MINISTERS

oh thanks QD...finally u know which side u should take lol 

now DM will threat everybody with the poison

2 minutes ago, sanaeozora said:

Please QD...don't fail us!!! 

Yes. Please don't!

1 minute ago, Yongzura said:

Why LS looks so confident?

Someone reported to DM about QD being there.

For once, i want DM to not know what is going on. It must be HS doing the reporting.

2 minutes ago, nurlayla said:

omg omg *just finish my biscuit cake

they took off their mask? 

aigoooo pali pali GE

Yas..they took it off..i can't wait to see our Jeonha :tongue:

Archived