[Chinese Webseries 2016] Advance Bravery | Shi Bu Ke Dang | 盛势 | 势不可挡

Jin_mi

On 14.6.2017 at 11:15 AM, Cedric Ong said:

What ep 4?

They never show it officially on online platform. Not even ep 1. Those clips we saw are clips they shown during a private event and also due to leaked out.

Still no news after last check.

Guess just show a recent closeup pic of GongJun.

a2ab0be4ly1fgh7be7wzgj22kz3v8npd.jpg

And he taking pic with fan. A short clip :

https://m.weibo.cn/p/index?containerid=230444f9c4677f3ad12c8597273b305e3fa761&url_type=39&object_type=video&pos=1&luicode=10000011&lfid=1076032819815211&featurecode=20000180&ep=F7cBt4TPC,2819815211,F7cBt4TPC,2819815211

it's a shame

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, otaku89 said:

@glee77 i have put all of my hopes on the taiwan release. I am sure cjd and her team had seen this bs coming, so they probably have a backup plan TmT

@enigmatic_zephy the episodes were never officially aired. The first 3 were leaked and are currently up on YT with English subtitles.

as in is the series expected to air at all? if so, by when? and if so by when for the subbed audience?

Or has the series been shelved at all..

Also can someone recoomend on lines of Heroin/addicted? intense love .. with strong men..  with some serious conflict

• 2 weeks later...

Latest news dated 21 Jul from the drama's official weibo :

一年多的时间,无数人的坚守,《盛势》终于要和大家见面了!为了回馈粉丝们不离不弃地等待,《盛势》将在8月份举办全国各大城市点映会,届时,粉丝们将有机会提前观赏到第一季。首映三集后,你想不想彻底酣畅淋漓一把呢?如果想,就在评论中写上自己的城市,转发此条微博,并@三个以上用户参与抽奖,获奖者将得到本人所在城市的两张入场券,30个名额,60个座位等你来抽哦!

Loosely translated : The 1st season of the drama would be shown in private sessions in cities (i assume China mainland) in August. Fans need to suggest cities, then foward to some link for a lucky draw with 30 winners, 2 tickets each....thus 60 seats per city.

http://www.weibo.com/5991275780/FdrUN9tp8?filter=hot&root_comment_id=0&type=comment#_rnd1500655954461

I think still need further details. Is it the full 1st season? won't it be too long to watch in one stretch? 60 seats per city....so little? and will they show just like this, no more online channels?

If it's impossible to show online anymore....then feel mind as well sell by DVD.

2 hours ago, biblioklept said:

Any exact date yet?

someone in mydramalist posted that it will air (in theater I guess) on 8 August but I can't find more info about it :huh:

Well the ticket draw opened on July 25, and the link (via weibo) would suggest airing at the selected cities is on Aug 8 as you mentioned.

EDIT: airing will be Aug 12 at the selected cities at 3PM

What i read is they will show in china cities on 12 Aug 3pm china time.

Webpage (in chinese) where u can buy tickets, see available cities etc.

https://item.taobao.com/world/item.htm?ft=t&toSite=main&id=555877880210&id=555877880210

Read that the showing is not edited/shorten....but i didnt come across any info on how many hours will it be. Some said might split into 2 showings (or more)...so this 12 aug is only half (or part) of it. Mmm...seems some details still unclear.

Anyway...i am not living in china...so doesnt matter to me. Only hope later got other sources for overseas fans.

Actually one little doubt asked by someone is if some censor doesnt allow this to be shown online or create obstacles...then how come cinemas are ok? Or maybe these are considered fanmeeting events...showing the drama would become part of the event.

This movie always have fantastic skill of fighting:

I wonder 12 Aug was Aired in China here mentioned will it be up in YouTube please post here too. I have been waiting for this drama long time. It suppose to have 35 Episodes,  now total how many to be Aired??? 

Does anyone knows what happen why these two are on bed together?? 

On 7/26/2017 at 5:31 AM, urslae97 said:

i just hope the dvd isn't heavily edited and we can have eng sub

Yes I agree with you!!! :D

Archived