[Chinese Webseries 2016] Advance Bravery | Shi Bu Ke Dang | 盛势 | 势不可挡

Jin_mi

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, jongski said:

I really don't understand. why  Yuang Zong keep on stalking Xia Yao. Because his sister like XY and being bratty spoiled lil pest? But anyway...Xia Yao looks like he just that got out of college.  Ha.

Have you not read part of the translated novel yet? LOL, in the beginning, he's probably doing it to see the guy that Yuan Ru likes. However, we all know his other reason.  It'll be revealed in the next episode or so. 

Spoiler

LOL, Yuan Zong fell in love with Xia Yao at first sight. Just like his sister. He's just stalking him in the beginning to protect him and learn more about him I think. After Yuan Ru gives up chasing after Xia Yao, that's when Yuan Zong starts courting the agitated Xia Yao. 

You should really start reading the novel if you have not already. Sadly though, it's not done being translated, However, when the series does finally get released, at least we will get to see everything. They did film the entire book. So we will not be left hanging like with Addicted. 

8 hours ago, glee77 said:

Omg, now that the eng sub problem is solved, the series got postponed :(

WHY DO THEY HATE US :(:( 

How long this series will be postponed? :o

7 minutes ago, glee77 said:

I already said my piece. Let them release the very heavily "edited" censored version on DVD and air the full uncensored in Taiwan.

I mean, those guys already paid the money and have the full episodes and their fans are waiting too. Help them out, the poor sad Taiwanese people waiting for BL :tongue::tongue::D 

Agree with you. That's a good way ^_^

Btw Taiwan made a good bl series (with no ban). Have you all watched HIStory series? 

That is not the "official" ep 1 or 2...it is an early preview at the press conference on 8 apr...initially were just fan-filmed poor quality versions...then someone released a clear version.  

So officially not even the 1st ep is released yet. Some even incorrectly thought why Vietnam already got when China mainland hasn't.

I dont know if after the so called edit or fine-tune, will the early ep be the same as what we saw now...well can act as a gauge or ref later...for comparison.

No date given on when they would start the drama officially. If edit is to be done on all ep n to resubmit for approval....it will take time.

Is this drama free on tencent? If not...need to buy credits to watch....imagine some just buy for the sake of this drama...n now have to wait. Sure make them unhappy.

I think this would be free on tencent when SARFT finally allows them to broadcast it. It will probably be on a schedule but maybe VIP members will get it faster. That's how it is with the other show I'm following. Tencent is releasing the episodes day by day while the VIP members already got the first 21 episodes. People who got all the episodes have already uploaded them to youtube. Lol, if not, I'll just wait for the dvds to be out. I'll totally buy it. 

7 hours ago, meifang89 said:

Btw Taiwan made a good bl series (with no ban). Have you all watched HIStory series? 

So Taiwan is more lenient when it comes to bl?

Anyway I read 70 chapters of the drama. I get now why the tile is such. I'm gonna wait this till is shown and sub.

7 hours ago, ochuchuchan said:

Yeah HIStory was sooooo good, especially Obsessed. I watch this one music video of it almost every day. Just can't get enough of it. 

Right! Solid acting and good story. I want more of it :D But I read there won't be season 2. Too bad :(

2 hours ago, jongski said:

So Taiwan is more lenient when it comes to bl?

Anyway I read 70 chapters of the drama. I get now why the tile is such. I'm gonna wait this till is shown and sub.

Yup! Much more. Try to watch HIStory series and you'll understand :wink:

6 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

That is not the "official" ep 1 or 2...it is an early preview at the press conference on 8 apr...initially were just fan-filmed poor quality versions...then someone released a clear version.  

So officially not even the 1st ep is released yet. Some even incorrectly thought why Vietnam already got when China mainland hasn't.

I dont know if after the so called edit or fine-tune, will the early ep be the same as what we saw now...well can act as a gauge or ref later...for comparison.

No date given on when they would start the drama officially. If edit is to be done on all ep n to resubmit for approval....it will take time.

Is this drama free on tencent? If not...need to buy credits to watch....imagine some just buy for the sake of this drama...n now have to wait. Sure make them unhappy.

the sub video did feel quite unofficial i couldn't feel where every ep ended like the cliffhanger for ep 1 and 2

1 hour ago, meifang89 said:

Right! Solid acting and good story. I want more of it :D But I read there won't be season 2. Too bad :(

4 hours ago, jongski said:

sad that there won't be a season 2 guess i'm gonna go back to reading even though i prefer watching the series /movie vers

9 hours ago, ochuchuchan said:

Yeah HIStory was sooooo good, especially Obsessed. I watch this one music video of it almost every day. Just can't get enough of it. 

i tried watching HIStory Obsessed edited into episodes but it felt like a lot was missing and the story didn't make sense to me. But i plan on rewatching edited into a movie

HIStory series making up of 3 stories each only 4 episodes...has to tell the story...the main points in the shortest way possible...so will feel rushed. If given time...it can be filled up to have a fuller storyline. But guess this is how they plan initially.

Well...while taiwan has less restrictions...but the  production team did hint at difficulties like lack of sponsors and normal aids which are avail to normal productions. So they can't focus on just making such theme.

To me the last story Obsessed work mostly due to the 2 actors...daring and natural enough.

Archived