[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

6 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

i agree... he will also easily get caught  wanting to hold IU's hand hahahaha... *delulu*

he was like a happy pill that night...  just enjoying.. kind of like a kid, but still well poised in his answers (but still he slipped that beautiful comment when drunk, haha i was thinking if i were IU "what are you saying.... hahaha")

But JEsshi didnt seem to mind when he said that, I think she went in to HaeSoo mode and did that lip biting thing when he made that comment. Ugh these two. How can I not ship them through rough seas? 

• Like 20

13 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

But JEsshi didnt seem to mind when he said that, I think she went in to HaeSoo mode and did that lip biting thing when he made that comment. Ugh these two. How can I not ship them through rough seas? 

but what got me thinking was the backstage re-enact when JG said they have not seen each other for a while, they wanted to do so many things.. what im thinking is that both of them, being fan-service experts, agreed to be HS and WS for the day, reunited in modern setting, just like the fans wanted to see.. thus them being sweet to each other...

but still i think both of them are single now.. and very good friends..

• Like 22

59 minutes ago, krisanyuanita said:

I like your oppinion very much. Kkkk...

Yeah, a woman get jealous easily, and for actor/actress in SK i think they won't do it if has taken. As we know knetz very reactive for scandalous thing.

True! I'd feel very sorry for the gf to be honest. :sweatingbullets:

53 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

yes even just for the show, i dont think that kind of skin ship and praise are needed if you are in a relationship... you would still think abt your gf/bf (even if hidden) being uncomfortable abt doing those things..

Right? I've never seen an actor praise his co-star highly as Joongi does. He praises her without second thoughts, without hesitations. I love that he always sees the good in her.

50 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

I like your opinion so much! A lot of drama couple don't act kind of "close" like Jieun and Joongi, moreover if one of them or both alerady has girlfriend or boyfriend. When you watched that One Night TV Entertainment, you will see the difference between JoonU and Yoo Yeon Seok-Seo Hyun Jin couple, while Yoo Yeon Seok and Seo Hyun Jin couple is purely just a drama co-star. I will be so disappointed to Joongi if he did that to Jieun while he has girlfriend. You don't need to act like that to other girl when you already had girlfriend.

I gotta agree with you. Yoo Yeonseok and Seo Hyunjin were a little shy and awkward. And there's the two beside them, Jieun linked her arm with Joongi's without hesitation unlike SHJ & YYS, the MC even had to point out that they should link arms(?) *not sure if that was what he said please correct me* Anyway, point is... JG and JE are just way too comfortable with each other that they didn't need to be reminded to hold hands, link arms, etc. etc. It comes naturally :wub:

• Like 24

40 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

but what got me thinking was the backstage re-enact when JG said they have not seen each other for a while, they wanted to do so many things.. what im thinking is that both of them, being fan-service experts, agreed to be HS and WS for the day, reunited in modern setting, just like the fans wanted to see.. thus them being sweet to each other...

It's very reasonable. At that speech moment after won the best couple award they acted as WS and HS whom haven't met in 1000 years, LOL. Not as JG and JE. We know from HJH they severaly meet to do group gathering. I believe it still continues until now. My delulu mind, kkkk

Of course i agree with their growing relationship from 'just friend' to 'more than friend'

Ok cingu goodnight, i want to go to bed. Thank you for all happy pills today. See u next time :)

• Like 18

24 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

Im  happy with them being good friends right now. Based on their interaction they're comfortable together but there's also this tension when they're around each other no wonder their chemistry translated well onscreen. This may be the last crumb we will get from these two and what a huge crumb it was. I am happy to ship them peacefully from now on :glasses:

• Like 19

41 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

The scaredy cat group of friends -

But actually, this is how one usually reacts to a loud sound.LOL Just saying.

But look at how HJH is the exception. He didn't even move at all, much less jump and flinch! The villainous, baking traitor that doesn't fear anything! LOL

• Like 24

8 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

But look at how HJH is the exception. He didn't even move at all, much less jump and flinch! The villainous, baking traitor that doesn't fear anything! LOL

or he may either be hearing impaired or have put in ear plugs in anticipation of the noise.hahaha

• Like 15

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

The scaredy cat group of friends -

But actually, this is how one usually reacts to a loud sound.LOL Just saying

LOLLL this bunch  :joy:

and their leader...

1 hour ago, q4q4 said:

Cheeky look between these two:wub: they're way too tooo friendly to have purely platonic feelings for each other. You can see it in their eyes and their smiles - it's like they have their secret language that only two of them can understand. They're totally giddy for each other. #FriendzonedGoals lol honestly their body language and posts are enough confirmation for me. 

Oohlala those smiles! Ahhhhh if this is what it means to be friendzoned, I wanna be friendzoned too HAHAHAHAHA

and also... doesn't this quote define them? 

“A beautiful bond of friendship has formed between us. Some say it’s more than that - the ones who have seen us.” :wub:

• Like 24

3 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

I'm sorry....but right now nothing can shake my shipping heart.  May I add "specially" now.  Too much crumbs and sweetness and no-need-for-words actions to burst my bubble! :wub:

Simple:  If you're a girl and committed, you would be smiling sweetly and shyly but maintain a certain distance....friend or no friend...not only for your special someone but for yourself as well (living in SK at that which we all know proper decorum is a big must).  And if you're a man and committed....you would certainly not be so touchy-touchy and sweety-sweety with any girl....friend or no friend....and certainly not touch a woman's bare skin that much.  No man in his right mind would do that.....unless he's a masochist for hell's fury is nothing compared to a jealous woman. :w00t:

And whether you're a woman or a man and you happen to be with someone who is committed.... you would still be attentive but respectfully keep a safe distance.  Always.  You will certainly not flirt in public much more in social media.  That's for us normal folks....how much more for celebrities like them where even a frown can be scrutinized and speculated on and be given a thousand meanings.

They may be good in acting but there's something that not even good acting can achieve.....like the glow in their eyes....the very much apparent happiness of being together and simply enjoying each other's company (even in their most unguarded moments).  For a girl who is a self-proclaimed introvert and doesn't easily gets close to just anyone....she was shining brightly and so comfortable in the company of LJG and the others.  And LJG could have fooled me about not being so good in romance or not fond of romantic dramas for he JUST KEEPS on pushing his WS character too much!  :blush:

LOVE LOVE LOVE my fellow stargazers!

Unni I love love love the optimism in your posts. I loved reading them. It's my second favourite next to our JoonJi couple. Hope you'll keep posting and encouraging us to keep boarding HMS JoonJi kekeke

Also glad to see our captain actively navigating this ship lately @akinahana89 baker HJH should get a special treat from us for being fearless in giving us crumbs keke

• Like 22

28 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Hope he continues with his JoonU betrayal for our sake!

I feel like we should get HJH a thank you gift or something for being such a delightful little snitch. Snitches do not get stitches on our ship. We will give you a gift basket! And not one of these cheap ones filled with mixed nuts and crackers. A good one with MOET champagne.

• Like 19