[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

20 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

sorry to cut your delulu mind chinguuuu T-T but they are given one massage chair each. remember the MC said that they all will be given the chair? there is 6 chair as a prize. so now the trophy is the only one they got to share. 

Now I can see that she really wanted that 2nd massage chair because she agreed to sit on it in her gown as a condition for her to get it.

Maybe as a gift for her parents or another in her house so that someone can get a massage when he comes to bring over the trophy for her turn. Plus the dogs need to play.

I dare you to stump my delulu mind!LOL I will always find a way out!

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, emerald_2 said:

Hmmmm.....why did LJG manager removed his IG post of under-the-sea pic just now?
did he accidentally revealed somethin there...i wonder ...i wonder

his post:
#해수#진짜#이쁘다#너무#사랑스럽다#이게다#달의연인#보보경심#때문이야#왕소#때문이야#해수앓이#소해앓이#소해#소해#소해#소해#소해#둘이#현대씬#진짜#대박이야#너무#이쁘고#사랑스럽다#나도#일상#생활#하고싶다#소해#커플#너무#쌔다#슬프다#광광ㅠㅠ

:phew:

:kiss:

Oh? That's... interesting. Hmm~

I mean, his post seemed pretty harmless, lol. It was just an under water picture. And his tags made me laugh tbh because he's obviously not over Moon Lovers either, like a lot of us here. haha

Now I'm really curious about why he took it down. xD;; If anything, he could've just deleted the tags instead but he chose to delete the picture too. lol

• Like 23

5 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

This crazy ahjumma named @simplyme_crazyme asked me to post this photo here. It's from ayiiyuu's Twitter.

I think she wanted us to focus on the full palm pressed against bare back and that little smirk on his face. Haha~

Like you were forced to do the dirty deed?LOL

Thanks for the yummy crumb!

• Like 22

11 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

This crazy ahjumma named @simplyme_crazyme asked me to post this photo here. It's from ayiiyuu's Twitter.

I think she wanted us to focus on the full palm pressed against bare back and that little smirk on his face. Haha~

I wonder too why his hand is always on her bare back...  could it be he cannot resist her smooth skin, or he wants to cover it all the time from the eyes of the men there... HAHA :grimace:

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Now I can see that she really wanted that 2nd massage chair because she agreed to sit on it in her gown as a condition for her to get it.

Maybe as a gift for her parents or another in her house so that someone can get a massage when he comes to bring over the trophy for her turn. Plus the dogs need to play.

I dare you to stump my delulu mind!LOL I will always find a way out!

mianeeeeeeee.. T-T LOL. yeahh..i know you will always. always find a way out. thats why i love reading all your post!

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

Oh? That's... interesting. Hmm~

I mean, his post seemed pretty harmless, lol. It was just an under water picture. And his tags made me laugh tbh because he's obviously not over Moon Lovers either, like a lot of us here. haha

Now I'm really curious about why he took it down. xD;; If anything, he could've just deleted the tags instead but he chose to delete the picture too. lol

i want to know whats that posts its in hangul !:(( 

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

mianeeeeeeee.. T-T LOL. yeahh..i know you will always. always find a way out. thats why i love reading all your post!

All that we post is for the benefit of the thread members or lurkers, so I really do not see why we should be wary of what we post just in case non-shippers read them.

@akinahana89 Do we need to put a warning label on the thread that non-shippers should enter at their own risk, content is intended only for the consumption of JoonU shippers, and thread members are not liable for whatever medical condition that may result from reading content?

• Like 23

31 minutes ago, emerald_2 said:

Hmmmm.....why did LJG manager removed his IG post of under-the-sea pic just now?
did he accidentally revealed somethin there...i wonder ...i wonder

his post:
#해수#진짜#이쁘다#너무#사랑스럽다#이게다#달의연인#보보경심#때문이야#왕소#때문이야#해수앓이#소해앓이#소해#소해#소해#소해#소해#둘이#현대씬#진짜#대박이야#너무#이쁘고#사랑스럽다#나도#일상#생활#하고싶다#소해#커플#너무#쌔다#슬프다#광광ㅠㅠ

:phew:

:kiss:

i wonder too.. as if he notice he spoil somethinggg... mmmmm

• Like 12

Hi Stargazers! I'm dropping by to read (a lot) of your amazing posts here during my lunch break at work lol... the lots of crumbs already satisfy me even before I started eating lol... I'd like to drop some personal comments before disappearing for work again soon :wub:

first of all, thanks uri Captain @akinahana89 for your two cents on the Hallyu Wave Award. While a lot of JG fans (and also MLSHR fans) are grieving over the absence of acting award for Wang So/ JG and some even pointed out that JG might have not been truly happy that night because he didn't get 'Daesang', we shouldn't really forget JG's own words back then when he said that one of his dreams would be being a Korean actor who is recognized by international public. Now, it's safe for us to say that he IS, especially because of Wang So's role- even more than his Hollywood debut. This award proves it! His fluent English speech proves it! Not ALL Korean actors are called 'hallyu stars'. Song Joongki has started to be called so by the media only after DOTS hit. JG is not too young anymore, but for a K-actor to be able to have TWO peak periods as a top star both domestically and internationally, it is already saying something about his quality and recognition. He will have his Daesang sooner or later, let's pray harder for upcoming good, successful projects. This, I am sure. I'll put a comment on another K-actor getting an acting award in the spoiler below since it might sound a bit off-topic:

Spoiler

You all know Jang Keun Suk, right? Jang Keun Suk isn't too bad of an actor in terms of acting skills. Do you know how long did it take him to finally get a Top Excellence Award? Around 8 years from his Baeksang 'Best New Actor' award! And he has been once the 'Center of Hallyu Star' as KBS TV mentioned it due to his huge popularity in Japan back then. So... I firmly believe that JG will have his 'Daesang' moment at the right time as well :phew:

And as a JG fan, I'd like to thank @Erin45 for her two cents on JE's part. Even though I can self-proclaim myself as a diehard JG fan, I've never bothered digging information on his love life before- neither have I shipped him with his co-stars. However, I can say that he looks different this time... and a good difference! I can't get over how glowing he looked at the award night. I love this JG even more and if this is because of JE and MLSHR family, I sincerely thank her & them and hope that it'll continue to get even better!

Last brief comment on JG's manager's post: haha... he's a SoHae shipper, isn't he? who doesn't fall for these two cuties? lol... maybe only Voldy and the female version of Voldy would hate it *cough JHB cough oops*. Maybe he deleted the post because now people start talking and being curious about JoonU after all the effortless display of 'closeness' during the award night; especially because the two will have events in Taiwan at a consecutive date! Considering JE's unconfirmed status, it's risky to spill anything carelessly. By the way, Namoo Actors have got some experiences of confirming their actors/ actresses relationships so far... and if one day our JoonU indeed starts dating with a very clean sheet *after a break-up confirmation first*, I believe Namoo will confirm.

Ok, before my post gets longer than this because I can't contain my excitement, I will take my leave for today. Have a good day, Stargazers! Let us be happy with our JoonU crumbs and budding friendships/ relationships- as is! :heart:

2 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

All that we post is for the benefit of the thread members or lurkers, so I really do not see why we should be wary of what we post just in case non-shippers read them.

@akinahana89 Do we need to put a warning label on the thread that non-shippers should enter at their own risk, content is intended only for the consumption of JoonU shippers, and thread members are not liable for whatever medical condition that may result from reading content?

IKR!  i'm not being wary because this thread is for what it stands for. to see a lot of us still being here and supporting them is clear that we are their truly fans. i don't understand on why some left when they cannot accept it that they are just close friend. well. every relationship start with a friendship. we never know the future . me myself don't mind they are an item or not but of course will love it to the max if they are indeed got the curse we chanted everyday. >-<

i just love seeing them being comfortable and close with each other. that is enough for my shipper heart. 

• Like 23

Sarangheyo @akinahana89 !!!  This crazy ajumma is truly grateful! :blush:

Yes.... you know this ajumma is slightly byeontae! LOL. 

It's just that while they were walking and posing....his hands were always on her shoulders and careful not to touch that bare back of hers... so to capture this moment is feeding my imagination!!! :wub:

• Like 18

13 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

this manager always with LJG and for him to delete this simple pic is so suspicious. mmmmm

maybe joongi saw it and said to delete it lol. ..or maybe in reality joongi is a bridge of IU and his manager . I WAS JUST JOKING heheh . BUT WAIT! i know i read something here , that IU manager is in japan when the time of resident evil is in japan too? what if.... IU is also there ? and his and joongi manager is there too ? omygash . /delulumode

• Like 18

21 minutes ago, JooU_shipper said:

I only know a little bit about hangul.. it said like this:

"haesoo very beautiful, very lovely. This is all because of MLSHR, because of wangso" I dont know several tags like #Haesoo앓이 #SoHae앓이. in google translate 앓이 = bloody or heartburn

but it continued "#sohae #sohae #sohae #sohae #sohae #sohae your modern scene(?) is really big hit, very beautiful, very lovely."

i dont know about the rest

wait.... 
he really said this ? "this is all because of MLSHR because of wangso?"  omg .

i therefore conclude they are not yet over their characters like the nicky and cecilia of BBXJN hahaha 

• Like 21

1 minute ago, scarletcryz said:

wait.... 
he really said this ? "this is all because of MLSHR because of wangso?"  omg .

i therefore conclude they are not yet over their characters like the nicky and cecilia of BBXJN hahaha 

yees, if i'm not mistaken the hastags said that. He can't get over SoHae couple like us hahaha :w00t:

• Like 20

1 minute ago, JooU_shipper said:

yees, if i'm not mistaken the hastags said that. He can't get over SoHae couple like us hahaha :w00t:

hmmmm for it to be not soo ...

what he really meant is --- this is all because of MLSHR because of Joongi . hahahaha!!

• Like 16