[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

4 hours ago, deori said:

Kang Haneul's movie Midnight Runner will be released on 9th August 2017.  If I'm not wrong, today is the VIP premiere.

I really wish Kang Haneul will invite JG & JE to attend Midnight Runners VIP premier like before He invited them to watch Retrial VIP premiere.  So I can see our King and Queen meet again :wub:

It's not a sin to hope, right? :rolleyes:

Yess, i just saw Kang Ha Neul fan account and it said VIP premiere will be hold tonight... I hope we get our special gift today! It's blessing for us :D 

• Like 9

47 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Yess, i just saw Kang Ha Neul fan account and it said VIP premiere will be hold tonight... I hope we get our special gift today! It's blessing for us :D 

Chingu, long time no see you in this thread. LOL. I hope JG will attend Haneul premier too. It's ok if he is in ninja mode 

• Like 9

49 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

I saw it too on Park Seo Joon fan account that told VIP premiere will be held tonight ^^

After insta flirting, our King and Queen have to reunite, attending friend's movie premiere is a good reason. Haneul ssi, you have to invite them, please..:)

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, silentwind said:

Or it might be that he was too busy filming CM and did not have time to attend at all? :( let's believe the ninja version is true. I'm still hoping....

Ninja version is better for us but true he is busy with CM shooting :mellow:

• Like 7

On 8/6/2017 at 8:43 PM, summer2017 said:

I can't confirm when the cropped photo was uploaded Chingu as I have no access to her private IG then. But when I searched in Google the cropped photo appeared instead of the real one that was posted in dec 14. Honestly I would have thought it was in dec 15 coz the news claimed they dated in early 2016, that's why when I scrolled through and saw the date I was shocked! Good for her that she kept her pretense until now, such good stamina! But I believe the truth will reveal itself one day. I never shipped any stars to the point like this BUT I really want them to be together because they deserve to be together. Because I see the love in their eyes. Because I see how good and tender King is and how happy and brave Queen is too.

Even if it didn't surface recently (not sure when it came thou) it shows her desperation.How desperate she must be to use a cropped pic when he himself posted the actual one and most people saw it...And why not post another one more recent all we saw the cropped one and dispatch one no other pics came out .

she is so desperate that she is trying to copy someone else's style too I wonder why she choose the specific person for copying.Trying to impress someone?!

• Like 9

Hope everyone has a great week!

In a little over 14 hours, @meahri_1 will be uploading our MLSHR submission for the final round of Soompi's K-Drama contest. So get ready to vote.

dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,000 pages! (JoonGi, I know that it's still 87 pages before we hit 999 but pls. save us from this rollercoaster ride!) not-available.gifhurry-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

4. JoonGi and Jieun to keep posting in their Instagram logo and continue liking each other's posts. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

6. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to prove that things are not always what they seem to be and TRUE LOVE conquers all! love-birds-smiley-emoticon.gif

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other. love-birds.gif

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

12. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

13. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 17

4 hours ago, chi13lou said:

In a little over 14 hours, @meahri_1 will be uploading our MLSHR submission for the final round of Soompi's K-Drama contest. So get ready to vote.

Deepest thanks to @meahri_1 for spearheading and doing the brunt of the work for the contest. Without you we would've been cut after the first round. 

ddcf9f8b-80b2-4f65-bdb6-11ef6067f47c.jpg

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Siracusa said:

Deepest thanks to @meahri_1 for spearheading and doing the brunt of the work for the contest. Without you we would've been cut after the first round. 

We had a good amount of contributors and helpers and I can say without a shadow of a doubt, the whole thread will be proud of this combined effort. in fact, @chi13lou and I are looking forward to shocking everyone. Cheer us all on, yeorobun!! This is the final push!!  :grin:

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

We had a good amount of contributors and helpers and I can say without a shadow of a doubt, the whole thread will be proud of this combined effort. in fact, @chi13lou and I are looking forward to shocking everyone. Cheer us all on, yeorobun!! This is the final push!!  :grin:

HWAITING!

1f38139852242dda85c04e5a5b960838.gif 13b95754-6c39-4bb5-b4e8-644c54addb0b.gif

• Like 14

On 8/6/2017 at 4:32 AM, chi13lou said:

Whether the picture was deleted before or just recently, I am happy that her picture with JoonGi, edited to make it appear like it was just the two of them, is not in her IG. All I know is the real picture, the one with him, her and another man is still in JoonGi's IG.

Does it mean the other party declaring an all out war between JoonU couple? Oh is the other party became in a sourgraping state?

• Like 9

5 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Thank you for the Joongi GIF, @Siracusa!!! Haven't watching CM because of the contest, but will finally get to do so!!  I mean...watch it.  LOL

I totally feel u, I couldn't catch up with CM or BOTWG coz of this contest too. The past 1 months plus have been crazy for me, constantly writing and writing and writing but thanks to all the contributors especially since Round 1, @chi13lou @ktcjdrama @antoniaclamens and of course @meahri_1 chingu yourself we pulled through till today. So let's give our best shot and show the world our best.

• Like 8