[Official] B1A4's Jung Jin-young 정진영 Thread #사랑해진영 ❤ Ongoing Drama - My First First Love ❤ || Completed Movie - The Dude In Me||

nonski

Ah...the editor has recovered!!!!   Yes @nonski  the birthday greeting was so hot that Jinyoung was trending for a few days in the Philippines.  It was good to know that he is very popular there...even the celebrities are so in awe of him.  Hope everyone continues to support him and B1A4.

Here are some pictures from the Japanese Riverriver magazine.

C8Dg46hUwAAZRrV.jpg

C8Dg46eVsAAF9pg.jpg

C8De4y5VAAAVZD2.jpg

C8De4y4U8AAuBna.jpg

C8DeW_uVwAAxSLU.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@grilledchicken  You are absolutely so calm to have a handshake with him and no further reactions...  LOLLL.  Come...spill the beans and tell us all about your fan-girling experience even if there are no pictures...not a problem...your experience is precious. :wub:

Oh yes, the Fashion Show today... as usual the boy is drop-dead gorgeous....like a Prince Charming walking down the blue carpet...knocking out every girl in awe of him from everywhere......see my profile pic?  It's called Dizzy....kekeke

And his outfit..you have posted a very modest one indeed....let me do the shocker for all...Oooooops!!! :tongue:

C8KlFyHUIAEKniu.jpg

Summary of his beautiful day by InstyleKorea

@lovehbhjw2013 LOL.....so they have staff pushing you down so you only get about 2 seconds or so to shake hands/talk to each member. The order was Sandeul, Jinyoung, Baro, Gongchan, then CNU. In all my nervousness, anything I had planned to say escaped my mind. But yeah, when I reached Jinyoung, he was politely smiling with his mouth closed and took my hand with both of his hands and shook it. His hands were warm, and still as soft as I had remembered from when I touched his hand in Chicago. While shaking his hand, I bowed saying "사랑합니다!" (formal way of saying I love you in Korean). When I looked up, his expression changed to a surprised face, and he giggled and smiled more genuinely with his teeth showing. Sometimes people exaggerate heights of kpop idols when it comes to profiles, but Jinyoung is definitely 178 cm tall. He is still so good looking in person, just like his pictures/videos make him out to be. Needless to say, I was very very very happy for the next day or so.

Still in shock now that I was able to meet him. Those few seconds were 100% worth it. I hope everyone in this thread gets the chance to do so too!!! You will not regret it!

p.s. is this pic below better??? haha

tumblr_onnl1zkoE41qjpa8fo2_500.jpg

@grilledchicken  Sounds like you have been to 7th heaven and back..:heart:  *envy* * envy* *envy* :wub:   I am so happy to see B1A4 make BANA happy and vice versa.... I think this is the right way...mutual love and respect.  I can do many things for Jinyoung but saying "I love you"...I will leave it to all of you to say it repeatedly to make him happy that way as I know he likes it too.   It will be awkward for me and I am tsundere-type

like JY so I think he can understand...lollll.  Thanks for sharing...this precious memories of yours will last you for a while or perhaps forever. :blush:   I also believe Jinyoung's height is real...so is CNU and Gongchan.  The other two I actually dunno their height...:tongue:..they are such livewire in the team that I just enjoy laughing with them so much I forgot their height~!!!  Seriously...I am so amused at myself too....hahaha

Oh yes...that picture is better!  hahaha

These are pictures from April 1 fashion show he attended.

C8UopZPVoAEQYU6.jpg

C8UpVlfVoAEvo2b.jpg

C8Uqk_QVoAAZpuD.jpg

B1A4 6th anniversary coming up and the fans put up the posters at the subway to celebrate their anniversary........yooooooooooooooohooooooooo!!

They look so engrossed in their performance...

C8enhwpVYAAAZuY.jpg

This looks like a family....a family that plays together stays together.....that's them....so elated group of great boys!!

C8enhwsV0AANmg9.jpg

Jinyoung is on a vacation with his family....good on him...it's been a while since he has been able to get together with his family.

See how cute he looks....I suppose with his family...he will always be the youngest...his entitlement to show cute faces...pouting lips

C8kyjqUUQAMNiHd.jpg

and look-away eyes.....

C8kyjqQUMAAdg4S.jpg

Here's a beautiful one though....which makes him synonymous with the sensation of Spring...i.e. Spring = JinYoung and Jinyoung = Spring...picture perfect.

C8kHjEOUMAAQRO0.jpg

And that familiar twitch in his mouth to the left....... love it...

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@grilledchicken  @ruka18 @nonski @ricerascal67  @febz @_Nachan07  chingus....where are you?

Uri dear Jinthoven strikes again!  He is going to participate in the "Idol Drama Operations Team"  Yoooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooo!!

Best news ever!   http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002916255&lfrom=twitter

chingu-deul thank you for the information! wow! will that be another contest?

2017 Fan meet was a great event... they did a 5 hour show and there was so much FUN!.. I am going to post all the happy and cheerful pictures that would put a smile on your faces as I am feeling sorry and pain now..

The fan meet had 5 interesting segments hosted by the boys.  There was an English creator(Baro), Emotions Creator(Gongchan), Beauty Creator(CNU), Fashion Creator(Sandeul) and Yoga Creator(Jinyoung)

This was from the Fashion segment.

C--ZcP4UAAIfYzy.jpg

C--ZcP4U0AAKc-q.jpg

This was from the English segment

C-9xUx2U0AAjDQo.jpg

C--J787V0AAe9S9.jpg

This was from the Beauty segment

C-9nezPU0AAcIEL.jpg

C-9nezKUAAA0ah_.jpg

Credit : Owners

Archived