[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

11 minutes ago, cenching said:

There are 2 possibilities, she wants to break free from him or she wants him....:D

Bad princess is also a weirdo. I'm sure she's aware that YWY thought all along he's writing to a guy. If I remember correctly, he addresses the pen pal as "brother." If she's crying because she's in love with him, that's not YWY's problem. What, did she expect him to be in love with his "brother pen pal too?:blink::D

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, cenching said:

There are 2 possibilities, she wants to break free from him or she wants him....:D

Maybe finally ... we can get the backstory to these two. I hope she breaks it, but it would be sad.. because it seems like YWY is her only friend. The only one who she can share her life story. In the beginning, when YWY was writing, you see that he also tend to share his struggles and worries with this penpal. I believe the penpal does the same in return. It just makes it sadder that they will lose each other because they are enemies. 

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

A good way to watch this drama and you wont miss much : ep.1-24, 44-48, and I am guessing 57-58 

what I wonder at this point is that will it feel like she truly loves him. Bc so far she is just grateful. If he dies she would feel regret, but is that love? 

I think she definitely loves him because if she did not, she would have killed him by now with her overblown sense of righteousness and desire for revenge on the Yu family.  When she thought he had deceived her, he really hasn't saved her that much justed trained her but she could have read that as using her and that would have given her more motives to kill him.  If YWY was more clingy like YX, I think he could have easily manipulated her feelings to have her by his side by now but then he would not be the YWY we love so much.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, mrsyooknit said:

I dont think she loves YX either, but I think she cares more about his well being than YWY's

I am a very level headed person when it comes to love. For me love alone is far from enough in order to make a relationship work especially if there are many extra baggages. I would rather swallow my love than started a relationship with no future. I've been there, done it.....That was why I said this is the only department that I can understand XE perfectly.

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

lol this blogger trying to set YWY up with the Liang Princess or MF, just like some of us here. 

anyways, did they cut this or will this be on the next episode?

3bef7496gy1fhyxlpuv7dj20qo1bejx8.jpg

that sword looks like the Liang's princess sword and YWY is wearing the same outfit when he meets her. He stabbed her in the same place so it could be retribution.

This could be during the Icy Lake Scene. 

I just hope that clip where YWY and XE are  up in some hills with their flying gadgets mean that they will be reunited after his "death" scene.  Still hoping......

Abt the scene where XE cried, I think deep down her tears were also for YWY as she was beginning to be shaken by his indifference and possibly afraid if he would stop loving her when she was starting to love him.  Its a natural response for XE to feel insecurity when YWY suddenly shows lack of interest in her but I think YWY just wanted her to live happily and be free from any pressures.  His advice proved so though it saddened him so much that she still wouldn't come to him.

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

I think she definitely loves him because if she did not, she would have killed him by now with her overblown sense of righteousness and desire for revenge on the Yu family.  When she thought he had deceived her, he really hasn't saved her that much justed trained her but she could have read that as using her and that would have given her more motives to kill him.  If YWY was more clingy like YX, I think he could have easily manipulated her feelings to have her by his side by now but then he would not be the YWY we love so much.

I think she didnt kill him at first bc he had saved her life so many times so she felt bad about hurting him. She is grateful to him, not sure about anything else. 

10 minutes ago, cenching said:

I am a very level headed person when it comes to love. For me love alone is far from enough in order to make a relationship work especially if there are many extra baggages. I would rather swallow my love than started a relationship with no future. I've been there, done it.....That was why I said this is the only department that I can understand XE perfectly.

idk I agree with YWY on when you love wanting the person you love to be happy, but she has never thought about YWY's happiness. I don't think she ever had him in consideration. 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

I don't feel it too. I felt YWY can be classified as one sided love. Poor him...

And yeah, CQ gave a lot of affection toward YX. So she might love him-_-

I dont think one sided love, as CQ cried hurtfully when she over heard wht YWY's grandfather said b4, at that time she already fallen in love with her Young Master but what can she do she's only a slave maid.

And if CQ don't love YWY she wont let him hug and kiss her. AS this never happened when she's with YX  So I dont think CQ love YX.

She showed more caring to YX is bcos of pity when YX has been thro hard time when his family being killed without evidence of crime, it all bcos of conspiracy of power and at that time there are so many arrogant and heartless princes and rich young master who are fighting for position and power

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I dont think she loves YX either, but I think she cares more about his well being than YWY's

I think she loves her ideology the most and now that she has hitched her wagon to YX in order to achieve her dream, they are married in that way for better or for worse.  she also likes to feel needed that's why she's always going around protecting people and since YX's situation is a lot more needy than YWY's, she chose the more needy one.  I see that she loves YX like family, like her other two sisters (that are mia for a while now) and moreover, she feels responsible for him being the way that he is and with her arrogance she can't recognize a lost cause when she sees one.  Look what happened with her trying to defend Hong Chuan.  If YWY and YX did not come to her rescue, she would not be here to continue in her arrogance.  She hasn't learn her lesson because those two always bailed her out at the end.  Losing YWY in the icy lake will help her not to take a YWY for granted because sometimes you don't know what you have until it's gone.  He may not need her as much as others but she would be broken if he's gone forever.  Just like YWY needs to know she's okay to have peace of mind.  The problem here is YWY is not needy enough, lol.

• Like 8

@mrsyooknit, but at that point she has no reason to be grateful to him if he did all that as part for a plan for her to be his worker to be sacrificed if necessary.  To her YWY is always so strong on his own it never crossed her mind to worry about his well being.  Even XC added that he'll find someone else to take her place if she goes with YX or something like that right?  

In any case, I still think she loves her ideology more than she loves YWY at this point and she won't give it up for him and you can't really blame her for that.  I just don't like how she doesn't do anything different but expect things to change.  That's insanity.  Hopefully regaining her memory will put things in proper perspective for her because short of that, YWY surviving the lake might just make her go back to taking him for granted again.  Unless him being thought dead for a while help her think long and hard on how she could have found a way to have both YWY and fight for her ideology with him by her side. She loves YWY but they need more time together to make their bond stronger than any ideology or other obstacles that might be in their way.

• Like 5

Just watched ep 64 (FF it), what I can grasp, CQ think that her biggest obligations right now is to defend Yanbei, she also said that Yanbei has win her heart. ZLY also kinda give a hint of CQ's characters, sometimes you have to do something that you didn't like because that is your obligations. I also think CQ screaming YX's name and their promise as her frustations that YX abandon Yanbei, the place that he sell to her and she buys it, but now YX abandoning it, so no matter how chips and broken Yanbei is, CQ gonna stay with it because no one else would. And watching the preview, what Mr Wu said to CQ, I think it's gonna make her more determine to stay at Yanbei because turns out it also the place that her mother also protected even till her dying breath. So I do think CQ is not largely stay at YX's side, rather than stay for the sake of Yanbei. And CQ convo to YWY, CQ do admit that she rethinking her past actions, a lot of what if, but will she regret it, no she is not, that is her little stubbornness left, her pride to not admit her wrongdoings, but also is her way to kinda challenge YWY to pursue her to think differ, given her advices like he always had, so that's why she is shocked with YWY's answers. YWY knew he can't win her to be by his side by keeping her on cage, shoving his belief or what he thinks it's right into her mind, he already try that, and it failed. CQ IS a stubborn person, you cannot make that kind of person to stay by your side by force, if you still want all her good quality to stay intact after all the force you use to make her subdue. YWY after his mourning over CQ and given a second chance to see her alive and well, is willing to 'let her go' even if it means she is not his to have, all that matter to him is for her to be alive and live happily. So YWY's answers even it was shocking CQ, she also realize how selfless YWY's love for her is, how YWY never ask anything in return for his love and protections towards her if it means he gonna get it by force, he only will accept anything if it is her own free will to do so. So that's why came her famous line, she knew what he need, and I do believe that she also loves him, maybe she's not realizing it yet how big her love for him is, how he is matter the most in her life yet, because face the fact, this is also her first love, with all the harsh life she had, she never experience this kind of love before, so how we gonna expect her to do what she should do earlier (reciprocate YWY's love, she kinda actually did, by kissing him back and close her eyes when the kiss happens back then), she had no benchmark to show her how she should react with this kind of love. And we should also consider the first line she said to YWY at the icy lake, she only think to just be free at first but then YX came. With YX, came a lot of obligations that she cannot put down, that's why she feel very sorry that she cannot repay what YWY's need and want, and she also finally realize how selfless YWY is. I think these, it's a good build-up for the icy lake incident to come. How YWY's death later gonna knock a BIG realizations into CQ's head, how it gonna change her course of actions, how she gonna re-arrange what matters the most for her. But the bad one is, how's the drama gonna potray the aftermath of the icy lake incident, the premise is good, but how they gonna delivered it is still questionable. I still gonna stay till the end of this shows though. Seeing the butchering of TJOF, prolong the scenes that should not be prolong ( I think PA is way more good in term of prolonging unnecessary scenes compare to TJOF), and the rush end, Ciwen and HunanTV just bring it on, come what may. Let's see Tuesday if they gonna ruin this series with a not satisfying ending, then I will REALLY reconsider if Ciwen and HunanTV ever lure me again with their series.

• Like 14

Well looks like the drama is wrapping up base om the previews. 

We see the mystery of the wooden bird and Princess Liang/YWY. 

The secret behind "Princess Agents" thrown out in last 2-3 episodes. 

That's a wrap! The scriptwriter decided to throw it out there randomly. No where do I see Princess Agents involved until the end. meep meep 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Kim Da said:

So she still dont want to leave YX even if she witnessed what he did to the army ohh stupid XE  she really doesnt have a mind on her as what i argued beforw that ahe just goes with flow she is so blind

She going to leave him when YY died 

• Like 2