[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

23 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

Used to be our no 1 villain is on countdown no 6 :D 

0068CmKZly1fhx2irqmsqj315o2241ky.jpg

She kill him and took the hateable character positions from him instead? ^_^

Nah, I still like CQ though. I only hate Ciwen and Hunan for dragging this drama. Somehow the butchering of TJOF lingering back on my mind. :cry: Hopefully they won't drag the drama until the very end. But now I kinda doubt it it won't happen. Most probably they just gonna do the ending like TJOF, put the icy lake till the very end and then time jump and just skimming every characters whereabouts after the time jump and then YWY flying from the sky and saving CQ whose doing dunno what. The End? :blink::astonished: Well at least is a happy end though.

0068CmKZly1fhx0bu52opj315o223hdt.jpg

Please make another collaborations again you two, I'm gonna miss this two a lot, I still can watch Tears of Heaven for Shawn Dou and Li Jin, but this two :bawling:

006nklPOly1fhx1uhsf7cj30sg0g07ka.jpg

cr : weibo / on tagged

Omg!!! I feel the same way!!!! Is there some type of petition to cast them in something!? Anything!? lol I miss these two already. This has to be the toughest couple I am to break away from! Even though their characters lack romantic scenes or even scenes, these two...yeah...there is something about them I can't pinpoint why I love them collaborating!

• Like 12

5 hours ago, sorein said:

I thought she was referring to YX when she arrived in Chang'an. I don't think she ever wanted to kill YWY as she often said that they need to be careful about him as he could ruin their plans.

I wish bad princess would be killed actually as she really doesn't help the storyline and just confuses everything. And I can't never read her, she sometimes looks pitiful but she is sometimes really ruthless. 

It is so weird that YWY would carry that bird with him. Very creepy...especially since he thinks his penpal is a boy. Mmmmmmmm :D

Ahh... I see... I rewatched ep. 11 and did hear her say, Yan Xun but the funny part is the subtitle said, "Brother Yue". I see that the bad princess is also very smart. She is like another YWY but not as smart. If she was to die, I would prefer her to at least die a more glorified death. I didn't like YWH, but he died too easy in the drama. Bad princess needs to be introduced as a princess because she is currently just known as the spy of Liang.  I want more interaction between the two and I believe we will get something since they can't just not show her anymore. I feel that the bad princess likes smart people and wonder if she will have feelings for YWY... Yes, I know that it's not a great time to have feelings for anyone, especially since you are enemies and during that time there were a lot of conflicts. 

• Like 6

Best scene last episode was when YWY showed his face to the shock of the dagger man whom thought he could have easily killed prince YS. 

ITz4Poe.jpg

Meanwhile, love this clip from star_ling18 IG

.... just like moon embracing the star 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, sorein said:

I wish bad princess would be killed actually as she really doesn't help the storyline and just confuses everything. And I can't never read her, she sometimes looks pitiful but she is sometimes really ruthless. 

I love her character in the novel, but the drama..... meh.  They ruined her character.  I agree with you that it seems like she doesn't contribute anything to the story except the war part.  She is a second lead yet got less screen time than YWH. LOL.

P/S. Princess Chun'Er is 1 of my favorite characters in the novel other than CQ, YX and YWY. She is the kind that you will hate her, but character wise, you will like her.  Also, there were so many things that happened prior to the war where she led the Wei troops to attack CQ.  They cut all of those scenes in the novel; that's why her character caused some confusions for some people and made it seem like she doesn't have a purpose to be in the story.  The novel makes alot more sense.  

• Like 6

5 hours ago, RealityDream said:

Oh man! Great theory! When she fell in the water the first time, her clothes isn't black. Its only when she was saving YWY that her clothes were black/dark. 

I don't think she knows MF works for YWY. She just thinks MF is suspicious and wants to lure the whole organization out and get rid of them all at once. They're considered a threaten to her hometown YanBei. Like you said, YWY knows its a trap because he recognize her handwriting and knows its not MF's handwriting. However, CQ/XE doesn't know the master behind is YWY. 

but she doesnt save YWY at the icy lake it was YQ rite?or this movie makes her the one saving YWY? i hope she is the one not YQ

• Like 2

A lot of us here are CQ-YWY shippers, me too. But I'm a bit confused  how and when did CQ start to develop feeling for him? 

Initially, when she was his servant, she started to have feeling for him. Until she overheard Mr. Grandpa's conversation to let her die, she misunderstood that was YWY's direction as well, so she felt heartbroken. She killed Yuewen Xi and they both fight at the rooftop shown that she was truly disappointed/ heartbroken and wanted to part away from him. 

Then, she promised YX to go back to Yanbei with him, all the things happend at JiuYouTai and YWY made her to die fakely (but she did not reliase that he was trying to save her). All of these happened made CQ hate YWY deeper and deeper. 

How and when CQ started to get back the feelings for YWY? 

Ladies, I just finished watching those episodes and got a feeling that icy lake will be the last or 2nd to the last episode.   But most likely there will be some otp moments for us bcoz now they're in the same place, most and foremost thru the suffering of the innocents.

Remember those BTS of YWY-XE with some children? I think those are in an orphanage of sort or whatever situations where there will be some interaction between the 2 for quite sometimes to increase YX's blood pressure to the point of he will uses XE to kills YWY. 

YX knew The Dagger Man was lying to him but he didn't punished him and during the confrontation between the 3 YanBei's Generals and XE, I can't help myself to agreed with some of the things The Suicide General said. XE needs a slap on her face to understand another person's situation in the war. Her goals is not the most important one. Her suffering is nothing compared to what some people had experience.

YWY is a very capable person, a General that feared and admired by both friends and enemies. But alas, our General Achilles got his weakness on the form of a girl but like it or not our want to be Wonder Woman also got a weak spot for him. After the kiss, I can safely say in order to eliminate either YWY or XE, the enemies can always use either of them as a bait for each other. At the moment the entire humankind in the dramaland only aware of YWY's affection to  her but us here know that the affection is reciprocated.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

but she doesnt save YWY at the icy lake it was YQ rite?or this movie makes her the one saving YWY? i hope she is the one not YQ

I wonder too. I guess we'll find out soon! I hope they won't give us a cliff hanger, but again, even if it is, we only need to wait 2 days, rather than 3 days. LOL. I want to see more of YWY-CQ moments together. They're so cute! I just can't stand YX looking at CQ from afar anymore. I mean, dude if you love her, man up! Instead, it feels like they both still care for each other, but can't face one another. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, IrisFM said:

Best scene last episode was when YWY showed his face to the shock of the dagger man whom thought he could have easily killed prince YS. YWY is too kind to let him go, could have just ended him there and then or at least aim for his butttttt.

ITz4Poe.jpg

In my opinion, YWY let him go purposely. He shot him with his signature arrow I think he wanted to let the opponent (aka YX) know that he is here. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hapiangle said:

A lot of us here are CQ-YWY shippers, me too. But I'm a bit confused  how and when did CQ start to develop feeling for him? 

Initially, when she was his servant, she started to have feeling for him. Until she overheard Mr. Grandpa's conversation to let her die, she misunderstood that was YWY's direction as well, so she felt heartbroken. She killed Yuewen Xi and they both fight at the rooftop shown that she was truly disappointed/ heartbroken and wanted to part away from him. 

Then, she promised YX to go back to Yanbei with him, all the things happend at JiuYouTai and YWY made her to die fakely (but she did not reliase that he was trying to save her). All of these happened made CQ hate YWY deeper and deeper. 

How and when CQ started to get back the feelings for YWY? 

In the book, both of them said they don't know when they start loving each other. There wasn't a point in time that says "Oh, he did this so I feel this". It slowly accumulates over time. 

CQ feels grateful towards YWY for teaching her to read/write/martial arts. She slowly starts trusting him, until she overheard the grandpa's conversation that she got broken hearted. She initially thought he taught her that much because he cares for her, but the grandpa's conversation made it seem like he taught her all that so she can be a spy of sacrifice. At that time, because she's a servant and he's the master, she didn't dare to think he did all those because he likes her or anything so her only guess that made sense is a spy of sacrifice. 

Yes, everything after, just made her misunderstand him more. It isn't until later that he starts saving her and was more open about his feelings, that she slowly thinks/feels he's not that bad. 

• Like 10

There is some theory that XE/CQ purposely write her letter that way to let YWY know that she has learnt of their plan and that he shouldn't come. What do you think? Of course as the general of Yan Bei, she can't stand aside and do nothing, but she also can't kill YWY either.

• Like 4

DAMN she know it was YWY but why she rewrite the letter damn her ...

in the letter there has written kung che .... theres no other kung che rite ... she is idiot or what 

since she is at YX side it means she is in dark side coz their enemies is YWY..

in her mind only Yanbei Yanbei so irritating insane

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, IrisFM said:

Best scene last episode was when YWY showed his face to the shock of the dagger man whom thought he could have easily killed prince YS. YWY is too kind to let him go, could have just ended him there and then or at least aim for his butttttt.

Meanwhile, love this clip from star_ling18 IG

.... just like moon embracing the star 

Tq for this nice gif @IrisFM and i also think that YWY totally stole the show with his grand and heroic entrance in this scene.  He was just so sexily macho when he stopped FM and as usual whenever he decides to use the bows as his weapon of choice, I would fall for him all over again:

ITz4Poe.jpg

Found another gif:

6d40f7f4ly1fhtwgcnvyag20ak05wqv8.gif

credit as tagged

• Like 8

Thank goodness we have this venue to air our admiration and despair.This is the only thing that is keeping me sane due to the episodes moving like a turtle.Some comments are on target and some are really very funny.I'm cracking up with the comment regarding YWY jumping into the lake so that the drama will  get cracking.OMG As I said before  I watch this drama Because of Zhanila but  what a pleasant surprise to discover LGX. The drama can go to hell or heaven as long as YWY will be alive at the end.Happy ending Please.

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

DAMN she know it was YWY but why she rewrite the letter damn her ...

in the letter there has written kung che .... theres no other kung che rite ... she is idiot or what 

since she is at YX side it means she is in dark side coz their enemies is YWY..

in her mind only Yanbei Yanbei so irritating insane

@Melda Hung, tq for the subbed preview.  

Add:  I couldnt like the post as till now I still cannot hate XE.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

there is a rumor the cast will film Happy Camp in August, lets hope it is true

Oh! I love Happy Camp. Gotta see them on the show. 

Just finished watching the episode with english sub, I don't care what is happening now. The ice lake needs to happen this week. Come on! It's ending next week already. Gonna miss ZLY and LGX. 

• Like 6