[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

10 hours ago, gentlelily12 said:

This is HOT - YWY getting all possessive to cover up his XE.  

It's so funny to see YWY facial expression. Like he doesn't want anyone else to see his XE. If you look at XE it looks like she wrapped herself in the gold curtains, same ones that are in the room. Just like the female spy/assassin that tried to kill YWY in 1st episode she also wrapped herself in his curtains.  YWY got all these women literally WRAPPED around his fingers!!!!

10 hours ago, gentlelily12 said:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

I think he knows it is her and it will be next week :bawling:

http://www.miaopai.com/show/zLgpyMSZHxEqGdKOX3Q-BMImj~dUtnPB.htm

He recognizes his XE scent, and when they start fighting her fighting style (it's his) ...especially in bed it's like the bedroom training/fighting scene all over again. Love how the director uses their bedroom fighting as a love scene metaphor.

This is the first time I've actually got to see the almost entire scene its funny they start kicking and breaking things. The guards are looking like what is going on up there. No wonder YQ came running in like a mad man.

• Like 6

On 7/12/2017 at 4:18 PM, mimimi26 said:

PA is the one next to the 3.034 %.  3rd show this year to break 3 percent.  I think. Please correct me if i am wrong. In the name of the people is first place break 4 or 5%. Then that series with deng lun and sun yi that also broke 3 %. and then General and I over 2%. My memory is not what it use to be.  So Write now in 2017 PA is either 2 or 3 in rating ranking.? 

3 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

someone subbed everything 

I think YX looks really handsome like this. But my heart breaks a little for his past self. 

where can i see the video when YQ came in and saw the scene?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Chii90 said:

Yes, he is been poisoned.. by love (and lust) :D:D :heart:

Should we start banned the thread for 18+? 

Unniee @40somethingahjumma, will you make another inner mind scenario for this bed scene like in the earlier thread? i miss it.. :wink:

I should have translated it "drugged" rather than "poisoned". Sigh... I did it in such haste last night before going to bed so I  wrote the first thing that popped into my head.

I'll give it full consideration when I've seen the episode and scene in its entirety. :wink:

7 pages later... people are still yakking about the bed fight... :tongue:

• Like 5

Since I am saving up this week episodes for this weekend (or when I am fully prepared :bawling:), I am curious and thought I'll go ahead and ask it here. What is CE's feeling/thought of YX at this point? I know she is blaming CQ and even through it is a irrational and unreasonable hatred I understand she needs someone to focus her hatred on... I am just curious why she didn't directly focus it on YX (I know he is far away already), isn't it most often the case, love turn to hate? She could easily manipulate her father/general brother to go and attack YX? I also saw a screenshot of her holding on to that rabbit tail from YX. Does she still keep that with her because if she does, that means she is still pretty much in love with him. 

Also, saw some pictures and it looks like she will be sporting the eyeliners to indicate 'turning evil' lol Couple eyeliners with YX? :glasses: People are having fun talking about the eyeliners at Weibo...

On a sadder note, from the pictures, I can see the changes in her eyes...deja vu...it is exactly the same expression with YX after his tragedy... It's like the light and hope are gone from them forever...

• Like 7

5 hours ago, jolin_chan said:

Translations of the 'After The Kiss' Vid :

Yue Bros : Exactly, this girl is quite a talent, she can make Master want to keep her for the night, we should take her back to Chang An

Other Yue Bros : Make sense, make sense

Yue Qi : Make sense

CQ : (idiom) Bad superiors resulting in bad subordinates

YWY : Yes

YWY : You even climb into a guy's bed, you are proper, very proper

YWY : What're you looking at? Not enjoying yourself (enough)? Let's do it again then! (you wish YWY, you wish LOL)

CQ : hey, there is someone there

@Bella-Chimura sorry it took longer, I just got home  

@jolin_chan... thanks a lot dear ♡♡♡♡♡ YWY sure know how to replied to his beloved XE cynical words :tongue:

• Like 5

Just watched the raw version of epi 48 - I think YWY gets a hint from her from her voice that it's her that's why he asks for a massage and the closer she gets her scent is more noticeable. After that their 'fight' and the scars on her back confirm it.

DDoes she too get an inkling that it could be him when he speaks - but only realises once his face is about to crush hers:lol:!!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, mmrod_04 said:

It's so funny to see YWY facial expression. Like he doesn't want anyone else to see his XE. If you look at XE it looks like she wrapped herself in the gold curtains, same ones that are in the room. Just like the female spy/assassin that tried to kill YWY in 1st episode she also wrapped herself in his curtains.  YWY got all these women literally WRAPPED around his fingers!!!!

Yup, he sure does have XE wrapped up nice and cosy in his bed this time.  He was so anxious looking for her but i think he recognised her voice in the chambers which was why he ordered the massage and then probably decided its time to have another episode of their sparring, I meant his way of flirting and getting intimate with XE.  Who's not aware of YWY's masculinity and i doubt XE isnt too!

• Like 8

7 hours ago, dashmount20 said:

Wah...  Now CQ protect Ywy..  Meng Feng character is out.. 

I'm a bit confused! I thought someone mentioned the assassin is supposed to be XE's love rival, YWY's bodyguard Yue Jiu.

• Like 3

Weibo morning update :tongue: 

#7 I am YX, your new king (line from the drama)

#17 XingYue bathroom scene

#42 ZLY's fan who makes clips about the drama so probably trending since his videos are trending

I think Shawn has gotten much more popular from his role :). I am ready for Li Qin to give him hell in their next drama. Payback for this lifetime :lol:

• Like 2

So Wei Shuye know that YWY love CQ and will do everything to protect her does its mean chun er also know this? Will they bring trouble to YWY later on though I doubt they can do anything to him. I think probably after YWY and CQ save the kid, CQ go to Yanbei and both Princess and Concubine Lan won't be able to do anything to her right. Will the war start after that?

YX become more cruel and I think CQ will have a hard time to accept new YX while YX will doubt CQ especially her heart since she spend time with YWY in her journey return to Yanbei.

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, joyousgal said:

I'm a bit confused! I thought someone mentioned the assassin is supposed to be XE's love rival, YWY's bodyguard Yue Jiu.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Agents

Meng Feng : A killer of Past Life Camp who later became a follower of Yuwen Yue.

I just realize on the bath scene after both them realize.. why YWY open the wardrobe? the wardrobe is empty... his cloth was on the floor... wakaka :D

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Miky88 said:

Ah,i'm a bit sad that ep 42(the Uncut ver) is not fully translated...I would rather wait more than one day but being complete and in sync rather than rushed and with missing lines,sooo sad....The fans who know chinease are indeed lucky in this type of situations...Still sad no big group took the drama to translate it...:dissapointed_relieved:

is there any kind and knowing user here who could more or less add the missing translations to the ep(in the soft subtitles that are out)?

me too :( as glad I am that we are actually getting subs, it is such a shame that sometimes they are really sloppy about it. A lot of people are complaining so hopefully they will fix them over the weekend. I noticed that sometimes, they mess up and it takes them a couple of days to fix it.

4 hours ago, sorein said:

Due to the Emperor's madness, not YX. It all started from him so not fair to always put the blame on YX.

The Emperor is to blame for YX's tragedy. And YX is to blame for those innocent people that died during his rebellion. It is not a blaming YX, but taking responsibility for his actions. He certainly does. Are his actions just? No, but they are about his survival and the best way he saw to achieve that. Not a black or white thing. 

3 hours ago, mmrod_04 said:

He recognizes his XE scent, and when they start fighting her fighting style (it's his) ...especially in bed it's like the bedroom training/fighting scene all over again. Love how the director uses their bedroom fighting as a love scene metaphor.

This is the first time I've actually got to see the almost entire scene its funny they start kicking and breaking things. The guards are looking like what is going on up there. No wonder YQ came running in like a mad man.

I think he recognized her too. I just picture him enjoying himself while she was giving him a massage and knowing that she was probably going to attack him. Does anyone understand CQ like he does? I doubt it. 

2 hours ago, tsukimori said:

where can i see the video when YQ came in and saw the scene?

it was posted a few pages back, I tried to look for another video but a lot of them are being deleted. 

2 hours ago, BreezeC said:

Since I am saving up this week episodes for this weekend (or when I am fully prepared :bawling:), I am curious and thought I'll go ahead and ask it here. What is CE's feeling/thought of YX at this point? I know she is blaming CQ and even through it is a irrational and unreasonable hatred I understand she needs someone to focus her hatred on... I am just curious why she didn't directly focus it on YX (I know he is far away already), isn't it most often the case, love turn to hate? She could easily manipulate her father/general brother to go and attack YX? I also saw a screenshot of her holding on to that rabbit tail from YX. Does she still keep that with her because if she does, that means she is still pretty much in love with him. 

Also, saw some pictures and it looks like she will be sporting the eyeliners to indicate 'turning evil' lol Couple eyeliners with YX? :glasses: People are having fun talking about the eyeliners at Weibo...

On a sadder note, from the pictures, I can see the changes in her eyes...deja vu...it is exactly the same expression with YX after his tragedy... It's like the light and hope are gone from them forever...

I don't know. I think we will learn about it next week. I have a feeling she doesn't blame him bc of how quickly she jumped to blame CQ. Like I said I would have blamed him more than CQ, but her blaming CQ feels like CQ is the scapegoat of all her anger. So I have a feeling she still has feelings for him. 

The more eyeliner you wear the more evil you are :lol: I think Lin Qin pulls it off much better than Shawn. I didn't think Shawn's emotions were clear when he was in between his old happy self and his current evil self. Sometimes he just looked bored to me. Lin Qin really looks broken but behind it all you can see her rage. 

Now evil YX, that Shawn is blowing it out of the water imo. 

• Like 4

I'm quite thrilled to know that for the first time XE will ride with YWY based on the preview 49-50.  I remember she declined his offer back at the lantern fest scene though at that time i admired her courage as a woman and seeing her ride so confidently beside him made XE seemed so compatible and well matched with a man like YWY.  But today, i want her to cosy up and get as close as it possibly can with YWY cause i am deprived of their togetherness.

• Like 7

Anybody notice, once the particular actor or actress turn nasty, all their make-up are with thicker eyebrows and heavier mascara? Even with Wei Shu ye. IOI. SO, it's so easy for us to differentiate who's the good and who's the bad. Hahhahaha:lol:

• Like 7