[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

@jolin_chan

Hello .... my love. Yes, I completely agree with you I dont mind if they rush the story a bit. Because I felt the otp story was seriously lagging. BTW who's ship were you on pre crazy YanXun? Were you ever on that ship? I have to admit I was on that ship for about 10 eps or so LOL. But, I really pray and pray there's no open ending or else I would lose my mind haha.

@Cedric Ong

Thanks for posting the trailer for Yue Qi's drama. It looks like a fun drama.:)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

Our favorite duo is off to travel <333 I could watch these two on an adventure drama just fine :lol:

006OMal2ly1fhi2q4olamj32hy3qxe87.jpg

006OMal2ly1fhi2q0udi9j33qx2hy7wn.jpg

also funny video of LGX and HuGe dancing lol HuGe is just too much for LGX :lol: he is so embarrassed 

http://weibo.com/tv/v/FcaFLbeWy?fid=1034:2b92cf2dfc13efe5ee1a3714f64a405a

*swoons* babe looks so good. I know right now there are more important storylines going on and it would perhaps be illogical, but lately I've been hoping for a YWY centric episode. I would not mind him on my screen for a whole 40mins and it'd be a nice break from all the heaviness. 

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, cenching said:

@40somethingahjumma, I was really disappointed in YX when he refused YWY's offer to helps him escape to YanBei without or minimal bloodshed. Talking about the need to revenge, there are a lot of ways to achieve that.....

Clearly he was out for blood. Not that I entirely blame him but it seemed to me that he ended up hurting so many others except the man who was really the most responsible for the entire death of his family. Personally I would have been fine if they kidnapped the emperor and tortured and/or bullied him (like they did in Guai Xia Yi Zhi Mei). As an audience member, I'd gain a lot more satisfaction from that.

But they were looking for something quick, efficient  that sends a message. YX obviously didn't want to be more beholden to YWY than he had to be. Some people here (was it you?) have said that he's probably jealous of YWY because he knows that CQ still harbours feelings for him. 

They managed to run a couple of schemes and targeted the bottom tier villains without dragging too many innocents into it. YWY had to "help" them with the last one to protect Concubine Wei's nephew. But those were relatively bloodless. So yeah, they could have done it relatively bloodless.

• Like 10

27 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Clearly he was out for blood. Not that I entirely blame him but it seemed to me that he ended up hurting so many others except the man who was really the most responsible for the entire death of his family. Personally I would have been fine if they kidnapped the emperor and tortured and/or bullied him (like they did in Guai Xia Yi Zhi Mei). As an audience member, I'd gain a lot more satisfaction from that.

But they were looking for something quick, efficient  that sends a message. YX obviously didn't want to be more beholden to YWY than he had to be. Some people here (was it you?) have said that he's probably jealous of YWY because he knows that CQ still harbours feelings for him. 

They managed to run a couple of schemes and targeted the bottom tier villains without dragging too many innocents into it. YWY had to "help" them with the last one to protect Concubine Wei's nephew. But those were relatively bloodless. So yeah, they could have done it relatively bloodless.

At first I can understand when he refused YWY's help bcoz I thought he still misunderstood about what happened during his family tragedy. But yesterday episodes told us that he KNEW that YWY had no hand in his suffering and even helped protect him during the 3 years period. So his refusal is for a petty reason, jealousy over XE and if he team up with YWY he owes explanation to XE. He will have to inform her that YWY is innocent and the possibility is XE will be back with YWY...... That ChanHong Sword cause such big trouble and bloodshed....:D 

At least XE still has some understanding to aim her target in the right way.

Complete interview and photo shoots of the dancing HuGe and LGX  :wub:. Please help translate for the weekend.....hahaha...(I should posted it during weekend..:crazy:)

• Like 1

This cycle of revenge will come to no end...I wonder how everything will be resolve in the end...

Chun er think CQ is source of his suffering...so what will happen to Chun er in the end...hopefully we will get satisfying ending. After todays episode we'll be left with only 20 episode. Lets hope Chun er and Concubine Lan revenge scheme won't take whole episode left. I miss YWY and CQ moment and also wondering if CW will meet Xiao Che again or not. 

• Like 2

Heartbreaking Episodes  :cry:Episode 42 - Be still my beating heart :wub:  YWY to the rescue!!! Before carrying his XE off to his tent, in YWY style he gave the guard the "if i didn't have to carry my beloved, I'd split your head in two, look" His XE held him with not one, but BOTH hands, and this time she really had a grip on him. Even YQ couldn't help but be happy for his Master. ^_^ I have to say i got the impression that even YWY was caught off guard by XE actions and maybe even confused. Maybe he thought is this how she sleeps with YX?? After all everyone assumes XE & YX are romantically involved. I don't know, but IMO YWY expressions was mixed emotions. Too bad that scene was too short.

It's also sad that XE was used by Zhong Yu, and ended up getting YWY in trouble that she doesn't even know it. Even one of the soliders of the Xiuli troop (spelling ?) after meeting with YX made the comment about how "Something isn't right" For all her training XE she received from YWY wasn't even able to see through ZY little plan. When she got back, her expression when she asked YX about it gave me the impression she had a hint of doubt, but didn't push the issue further. Because in her heart she still cares for YWY but she too angry, and not willing to acknowledge it, that it has clouded her judgement.

Getting my tissues ready for episode 43 - Bratty Princess is in for a world of hurt. :cry:She is too obsessed (not in love, in my opinion ) with YX even though she sees that YX is not the same person. She is not willing to face the fact that she is marrying a man whose family was massacred by her father. Too me that is not love, or her being naive. That's an obsession! I just hope that Prince Yuan Song & 7th Prince General will not die by YX hands. Although in a BTS video, it looked like Prince YS had his arm cut off. :cry:

Episodes 44-45 :cry::cry: such a tear jerker, and horrific. I am lost for words regarding YS and CE. Glad that YH is dead, although it should have been just little bit more torturous but I get it, it they had to move fast and quick, she couldn't play around with him, like she did with YH creepy grandfather. Everybody is out for XE. I wonder how and if she will get out of all this mess (with YWY help of course) She has burned too many bridges with the people that stood up for her, and believed in her, YS, and Prince Xiang.

On a semi happier note. Glad that YWY finally stood up to his grandfather. Just because grandpa fell for a woman and intentionally crippled himself (probably because she was a spy) it doesn't mean YWY will be like him...YWY is smarter than Grandpa :) I do have to say before everything went to H#ll CE wedding headpiece was absolutely stunning!!

and note to future ZYL characters. 1) If someone offers you a bell/bells. Please refuse it. Too long to explain in details, but you will thank us later. 2) If Master offers you his sleeve to hold...refuse it...no wait, you can hold it cuz it's just too cute. Last but most important!!  Please pay attention we will only tell you once. 3) If you meet any guy named Dongfang. Kill him on the spot, because he most certainly killed a member of your family or using you to set up and/or kill your Master!!!! Don't be fooled by his kindess. He is the BAD GUY in sheep's clothing!!! Thank you and I look foward to your future dramas. :)

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Nina Bina said:

@mrsyoonkit

also funny video of LGX and HuGe dancing lol HuGe is just too much for LGX :lol: he is so embarrassed 

http://weibo.com/tv/v/FcaFLbeWy?fid=1034:2b92cf2dfc13efe5ee1a3714f64a405a

this video is too funny!!!! LGX is tall and lanky he doesn't know how to use his body to dance..LOL!!!! Love his hair, btw did you notice his ears were red? Also love HuGe..in between waiting for next episodes for PA and weekend I always go back to Nirvana in Fire!!! LOVE LOVE that drama!!! Awesome cast and script!. Hope HuGe does well in his studies in the US!!!! Jia You!!!!!

• Like 4

i really dislike this director and the script writier. labouring on unnecessarily on revenge steps minutia , adding in characters NOBODY frankly cares about. like concubine lan. why is she even in this story please??? and now theyve introduced that guy from journey of flower who was in love with the caterpillar ( forgot his name)... 

SERIOUSLY<??? so frustrating. less and less scenes of yuwen yue, but more long draggy scenes of people nobody gives a crap about. thanks director. so smart. 

• Like 4

Thoroughly enjoying the discussion here :rolleyes:. Somewhere someone has said what I wanted to say :D.

I have skimmed epi 45 +46 Raw w/out understanding a word - but the scenes aren't that difficult to decipher.

CQ is the easy target to blame for everyone for all that's happened simply because the rest have grow up with YX and know him?

CE needs a target for her horrific state and she is taking out her pain/humiliation out on CQ by fueling  this hatred, she has done from her position whatever she could to 'protect'/save YX. That moment she begs him to give up the rebellion just to stay alive - And YX answer then that he has blood feud with her father, he cannot accept her deep love.

There is a deep connection between YWY, YX, YS, Shu Ye + the princess - but it's amazing when that same bond gets festered with hatred how easier it is to attack the other as we know their strength and weakness.

She maybe naive/gullible, lives in her own bubble but only princesses that live in palace's  aren't  like that, normal  people on the streets can have the exact traits and mentality.

II understand how everyone from their diff perspectives are laying the blame on CQ - but what about YWY - y did he say to CQ bfr she flees the palace walls - that YX is a wolf nurtured by her? Is everything only foolproof abd works out only when CQ is part of it?

BBy the way someone explain to me - soldiers in armour are easily struck /sliced to death - how come CQ w/out armour is perfectly fine in EVERY fight?!:o

PS - in the show synopsis CQ returns to bcm a general of YWY army - how is she allowed back? Isn't she betraying the Wei state with what she's doing now?

• Like 5

Here's the 9 Songs compilation for PA:

1. https://youtu.be/xqIwem7uPls
張碧晨 趙麗穎-《望》(楚喬傳片頭曲)正式版MV首發

2. https://youtu.be/xW-vH35WBik
G.E.M.鄧紫棋 - 心之焰(電視劇《特工皇妃楚喬傳》片尾曲)【附中英歌詞字幕】

3. https://youtu.be/CFVD3fcadfA
【郁可唯 Yisa Yu】《星月》.feat王錚亮 高音質動態歌詞版--《楚喬傳》情感插曲

4. https://youtu.be/VsAhXrhya-A
張磊 -《因為一個人》(電視劇楚喬傳燕洵人物曲)

5. https://youtu.be/RBAJ5jfoMwE
楚喬情感曲《當我們只剩下我》弦子.電視劇《楚喬傳》超好看的劇

6. https://youtu.be/LJGF_4C0cWw
《楚喬傳》宇文玥 人物曲《最遠的心跳》深情守護的玥公子

7. https://youtu.be/_CvC5yZBb1M
《楚喬傳》元淳 人物曲. 何潔《斷執念》癡情愛上恨你的人,注定心碎

8. https://youtu.be/L6waBZc9A2k
桃花诺_邓紫棋(电视剧楚乔传MV)

9. https://youtu.be/CgI1AH79QAA
【楚喬傳HD】學不會.香香《特工皇妃.楚喬傳》插曲Princess Agents

Another clearer BTS version of XE's "I will take you home....":

credit to uploader

• Like 10

YWY's actions are not only focused on saving CQ. He also wants to save his friend, YX. He knows that YX's only way to survive is to escape Chang'An. But he also cautions YX against killing innocent people just to save himself. YWY also made it clear that he'll stop YX if he makes any move that will affect innocent lives. YWY did his part to stop the flooding of Chang'An, and drove away the spies of Liang to cripple YX's bloodbath plans. He also stopped YX from killing all the trainees in Shang Wu Tang. When YWY let YX escape, he was giving his friend another day to live and a chance to think about his actions. 

I understand YWY's choices and I don't judge him for not exposing YX's plan of escape to the Emperor. It's what we humans do for the people we care about. We protect those we love and we hope for the best. We want them to live and have a chance to figure out life and do what is right. Love and hope are indeed man's greatest strength and weakness.

• Like 11

8 hours ago, sdmango said:

I wonder if that other lady by YX's side intentionally ordered for those particular soldiers to accompany the Yuan siblings back??

You think YX could've married CE or another girl and peacefully stayed in Changan for the rest of his life? YX and CQ keep saying that the marriage is emperor's time to kill YX/get rid of last Yanbei royalty. I'm assuming this is so but I don't watch the episodes fully 

The Emperor never intended to let YanXun live no matter what,he just wanted to find a plausible excuse to make him look good in the eyes of his people and subjects and for that time spam(the three years) hinder the other families from taking Yanbei and be a threat to his power...It's foolish thinking that under his reign YX would ever be left alone or safe...Him going back to Yenbei and take his throne back was just as a declaration of war...No matter what he would have to fight him...Just as in the long run he will choose to get himself rid of Yuewen Yue when he will consider him as well a threat because the feel he is too powerful,no matter what great deeds he did for him all this time or Wei...

Hmmm,it can be a possibility about his right hand,the Yu Lady, but u can also see the deep hate from the Yanbei people towards Wei's...Each side has his own perspective and that side will choose the right while for the other will clearly be wrong...

• Like 3

omg ten more episodes..!!@!@ how they gona squeeze eveyrthing in, will CQ regain her memory??? wil she bceom head of wind and cloud decree! what does the decree even do?????
just reading the comments, chuner should not have been so stupid as to leave the palace.. without her body guards. what do u expect ?? if she didnt leave, her brother wouldnt have followed her.. so part of what happened to her and yuansong,  she has herslef to blame and CQ saved her from those rapists and even killed them all for her .  ALSO YX has told her repeatedly to not like him and has NEVER showed ANY interest in her.. why is she so stupid? should have just stayed in the palace.. and probably should have married yuwen yue when her mom tried to hook them up.. lol way better choice than YX and getting raped by randoms down the track... tsk tsk..

• Like 1