[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

9 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

I think someone mentioned abt new slot times for PA in July.  Do we get episodes this Sunday (2 July) through Thursday next week onwards?  Tq in advance.

For the last two weeks so it shouldnt start this week. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

reunion for sure next week. From the previews keep dragging this whole YanXun situation and it is not even the part where he builds an army

Yuwen Yue missing XE

http://weibo.com/tv/v/F9XUKefwK?fid=1034:54838b959d15290e50566202634a336b

Thank you for sharing. :bawling: :heartbreak:

4 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

Do you know the specific dates where it actually starts airing on Sundays, too? Or has there been any confirmation?

does anyone know if there are fan made compilation scenes of just YWY and XE? i need this so much these past week. i'm having withdrawals, lol. i'm going to have to rewatch those days where XE held onto a piece of his arm sleeve at the festival or YWY sheepish smile when he drank the medicine after XE told him she won't leave. i can't wait until all of this is finish. i mean the whole getting together with YX and building an army and all of this cringe worthy scenes of YX being affectionate towards XE. can we move onto the war and action scenes where XE finally leads the army into battle or something. now that, that i don't mind watching, lol.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

This series should end in july or august?

Thanks for preview. YWY look so sad and heartbroken :bawling:

Really hope next week we can watch YWY n XE moments.

YX arc was a little bit draggy....

Why not he just run to Yanbei and build an army. And XE still not got her memories. Also Liang Prince arc... hope it's not draggy...

I want to watch more of YWY n XE moments...:huh:

• Like 3

Just came into my thoughts, will YX ever realize that because he waited for XE that his family get massacre (for trying to fetch him)??? I know that fate have his/her own way, if YX didn't wait for XE and his family survive this time, but if his family is fated to get massacre that it still going to happen any other way. But if he didn't think this far, and just thinking that if he didn't wait for XE, his family will still be alive, what will happen then? And the couple sword that XE take, if YX realize that is the couple sword, oh my, no wonder he gonna go trick-kill YWY later :unsure:

• Like 6

I think I saw in one of the preview clips of upcoming episodes, apparently YWY put a tombstone or something on the place where he believed XE died and left her sword there.  And it showed XE came and stood there, presumably after YWY left.  I guess she took the sword with her.  :wub:

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, ChristineH said:

I think I saw in one of the preview clips of upcoming episodes, apparently YWY put a tombstone or something on the place where he believed XE died and left her sword there.  And it showed XE came and stood there, presumably after YWY left.  I guess she took the sword with her.  :wub:

1 minute ago, Bella-Chimura said:

https://youtu.be/EcHV2EvRAbU

Now I know where XE got her couple sword... :bawling:

Thank you for sharing. I watched it and yes, he makes a tombstone for her and leaves the sword, that's how she got it. A little part of her still remember/misses YWY. 

It was soo sad when XE went to get medicine for YX and she came back all beat up. He felt bad for her. It was such a sad moment for the two of them. YX and XE are suffering and so is YWY. :bawling: :heartbreak:

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

Now I know where XE got her couple sword... :bawling:

Oh no, I'm worried, XE said (in that preview) that YWY making her his bedchamber maid, giving her the bell, giving her the sword, just to make her to become his XE, but he is also the one who kill XE with his own hand and the one who still alive is only CQ.

(why I sense another misunderstanding here somehow?? Won't she realize that YWY put that needle to fake her death so that she can escape??)

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

Thank you for sharing. :bawling: :heartbreak:

Do you know the specific dates where it actually starts airing on Sundays, too? Or has there been any confirmation?

I dont know them top of my head. I posted them a while ago. Nothing from Hunan, but bloggers announced the change and they are usually right. We will see, fans think Hunan might way to extend it since the ratings are high. 

22 minutes ago, aikmm said:

does anyone know if there are fan made compilation scenes of just YWY and XE? i need this so much these past week. i'm having withdrawals, lol. i'm going to have to rewatch those days where XE held onto a piece of his arm sleeve at the festival or YWY sheepish smile when he drank the medicine after XE told him she won't leave. i can't wait until all of this is finish. i mean the whole getting together with YX and building an army and all of this cringe worthy scenes of YX being affectionate towards XE. can we move onto the war and action scenes where XE finally leads the army into battle or something. now that, that i don't mind watching, lol.

there are some on http://search.bilibili.com/all?keyword=赵丽颖林更新 

18 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

This series should end in july or august?

Thanks for preview. YWY look so sad and heartbroken :bawling:

Really hope next week we can watch YWY n XE moments.

YX arc was a little bit draggy....

Why not he just run to Yanbei and build an army. And XE still not got her memories. Also Liang Prince arc... hope it's not draggy...

I want to watch more of YWY n XE moments...:huh:

Suppose to end in July. At first, it was August bc they were going to change to 3 days a week in July then it seems they changed it to 5 days a week. We will see when they come out with their new schedule next week. 

14 minutes ago, ChristineH said:

:wub: he is such a romantic, my poor YWY

9 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

Oh no, I'm worried, XE said (in that preview) that YWY making her his bedchamber maid, giving her the bell, giving her the sword, just to make her to become his XE, but he is also the one who kill XE with his own hand and the one who still alive is only CQ.

(why I sense another misunderstanding here somehow?? Won't she realize that YWY put that needle to fake her death so that she can escape??)

:bawling: I swear YWY can't win

• Like 3

From previews of ep 31-32, YWY will bury and erect a tombstone for XE then place her sword on the grave.  

At 2.28 YWY will bury her belongings/ashes (not so good with Mandarin) and place her sword beside it.  Then at 3.05 XE will visit her grave.  (I think XE will take this sword with her which explains why she has this sword throughout their separation).  Are we sure the one posted earlier is her lovers sword?

Does anyone know whats written on her "tombstone"?

credit to uploader

• Like 4

i'm actually confused. i really thought that XE standing in front of the tombstone was actually YWY when he supposedly died trying to save her underwater. but it was XE's supposed tomb instead?

• Like 3

Even though XE says that she still takes the sword with her. It is not like she needs it, tbh. Will go rewatch their fight after they meet again to make sure it is the same sword.

2 minutes ago, aikmm said:

i'm actually confused. i really thought that XE standing in front of the tombstone was actually YWY when he supposedly died trying to save her underwater. but it was XE's supposed tomb instead?

I thought so too at first, but now it makes more sense bc this hairstyle is the one that she uses through their initial separation. 

they are fighting at 0:44 and she has the sword. So she takes it with her 

• Like 6

73809190ly1fh08hrq5t0j217e0qo450.jpg

the sword

this should be after the bathroom scene? Yuwen Yue has a different hairstyle

73809190ly1fh08hcj2qwg20dw07ob2b.gif

around same time bc similar outfits (YWY clothes are different)

73809190ly1fh08i3divlj20qo102tga.jpg

73809190ly1fh08horkdsg20dw06zx6q.gif

also around the same time, this scene (obviously they are just smiling bc it is bts

73809190ly1fh08i46b2wj21400qo0yc.jpg

73809190ly1fh08i4y28ij21400qowkk.jpg

73809190ly1fh08j308acj21bg0qnwmf.jpg

it will be okay Yuwen Yue :bawling:

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

the sword

this should be after the bathroom scene? Yuwen Yue has a different hairstyle

around same time bc similar outfits (YWY clothes are different)

also around the same time, this scene (obviously they are just smiling bc it is bts

it will be okay Yuwen Yue :bawling:

Oohhhh!! They are gonna get back together for a short time together!!! :wub:

• Like 2

I'm fine with their separation. But i'm very allergic with all those misunderstandings toward YWY. Especially when XE misunderstand YWY. I thought she already trust him. But seeing the next preview, she stills thinking that he just using her to be his XE. Hmm...*sigh*

But what can i expect? :huh:This drama is about a journey of a girl, fighting for freedom. The genre is more to action. Meaning romance thing is no second. Haha. As a YWY-XE shipper, i gotta be patience for their romance. 

• Like 7