[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

25 minutes ago, cenching said:

The bells is hanging on his sword.

I watched the prison confrontation scene between YWY-YX-XE, I do think XE understand YWY's situations not completely but partly. She has doubts that YWY will bring harm to YX. After that, YWY sent her the bird as a reminder. Under YWY's tutelage, she knows him quite well, she looks at fingerless boy suspiciously when he announced that YWY betrayed YX. It's similar to the scene with JinXhu-YWH in the slave prison.

I think we should not underestimate the connections between YWY-XE 

Yes the bell on YWY sword 

Can  any one help me vote for suspicious partner pls guys just a favor tnx vote here.....   http://hallyuvote.com

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Christiana Chan said:

Hellooo fellow indonesian @Maria Roswita, welcome to the club :)

You can watch it on youtube as like the others say but for us in indonesian youtube put a restricted warning so we cant see it directly. You can try my way. First download Opera VPN at playstore, activated it by using one of country options. I usually choose USA one. After that a sign like a key would appear on top of your phone like notification. You can directly go to youtube and watch all you want. But, using this need some strong internet connection if you want to see it smoothly. Hope you success. :D 

Poor us the series is done and thought of moving on but it so hard that make us lingering and searching scraping for any news for days or weeks before any new drama appear and repeat all over again. Thats life cycle of drama watchers. lololol. 

Hahaha fellow Indonesian here too :D

• Like 2

@claribelle3 yes to actually see YWY anxious while waiting for crazy Emperor to speak must have been killing him. XE has finally broken through the Ice Cube ( as the bratty princess like to call him.) I'm sure that Grandpa was in another wing when Bat Cave :) exploded with the exception of the Princess Constort, and now XE no one is supposed to know he is alive, although I hope the blast was strong enough to put Grandpa back into a deep come.

And on a side note: Even though XE is still pouting/mad at YWY, glad to know she really has not lost her sense, because she knows that YWY is still trying to save her and YX.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, mmrod_04 said:

@claribelle3 yes to actually see YWY anxious while waiting for crazy Emperor to speak must have been killing him. XE has finally broken through the Ice Cube ( as the bratty princess like to call him.) I'm sure that Grandpa was in another wing when Bat Cave :) exploded with the exception of the Princess Constort, and now XE no one is supposed to know he is alive, although I hope the blast was strong enough to put Grandpa back into a deep come.

And on a side note: Even though XE is still pouting/mad at YWY, glad to know she really has not lost her sense, because she knows that YWY is still trying to save her and YX.

I think XE believes in YWY because during interogration scene, when YWH asked her who ordered her to kill YWX, she said its YWH. If she wanted to take revenge on YWY, she could easily accuse YWY, but at that time, she didnt do that.

Last week ep is really pain to watch. 

But somehow ep 28 has lighten my day a little bit especially at the part YWY has broken down his icy demeanor. Hahaha. I keep rewatch the part. YWY, pity you. Haha. Just be patient, you're gonna meet her soon.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Christiana Chan said:

Hellooo fellow indonesian @Maria Roswita, welcome to the club :)

You can watch it on youtube as like the others say but for us in indonesian youtube put a restricted warning so we cant see it directly. You can try my way. First download Opera VPN at playstore, activated it by using one of country options. I usually choose USA one. After that a sign like a key would appear on top of your phone like notification. You can directly go to youtube and watch all you want. But, using this need some strong internet connection if you want to see it smoothly. Hope you success. :D 

That is for mobile right? I'll try that. Thanks a lot. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, gentlelily12 said:

On the viriginity thing and YWY taking her before marriage, I dont think its because YX was more of a gentleman than YWY but rather XE was the reason YX couldnt get further with her in that sense.  XE could give herself to YWY without second thoughts as she had loved him since a long time ago.  YWY took her as he knew marriage was his sole intention but the consummation was more of need to be one in the most truest and deepest sense for two beings that are so in love and not so much as sexual.

On a separate note, the trailer for eps 29-30 seem to show XE's response towards YX's touch and I dont see XE feeling comfortable with his touch as she knows YX has feelings for her whereas she has only regarded him as a good friend and one she wanted to help rise up again from his tribulations no matter what and how long it takes.  

Honestly, I had to rewatch this new trailer a few times as I was also uncomfortable if YX-XE might develop something more when I was already a 100% YWY-XE shipper and Team YWY all the way.   Actually when i watched it the first time, i felt rather nauseated shd YX-XE have more than friendship. I cant accept them hugging, touching let alone kissing (Sorry YX fans, just an opinion pls).  Perhaps I feel too much for YWY, especially his present state unkwown to anyone but YQ.

So, till YWY-XE reunites, these will be my consolation:

....much awaited scene eh!

One of the scenes when they meet again but unsure if they are sparring for real (XE fights like she's still pissed) or like their usual bedroom tango session:

We are all waiting for that scene and when they reunite, again and he finds out that she's alive. After each episodes, I go back and watch like the trailers and MV if anything else was there or missing. :D

3 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

I agree so much. But I was just talking about YWY's train of thought. If I didn't get it wrong he thinks back to YX and how they were together for so long but YX respected her, while YWY couldn't wait. Like XE tells him later, she was willing. 

this is ruining how I picture YWY but it is so funny 

Reveal hidden contents

006xrxDuly1fh0p80ze5yj30qo0zkwm5.jpg

I was shocked when I saw that picture of LGX :dizzy: Thank you for sharing. Lol!

1 hour ago, misxlol89 said:

aww do you guys notice something :flushed:

And yes.. the bells on his sword. 

I'm guessing he puts that on the sword after he thought he lost XE. :bawling: :heartbreak:

• Like 5

Sooner than I thought, XE and YX will come to their senses that YWY is trying to help. But YX won't forgive YWY bcoz he still harbor an anger toward him regarding YWY didn't informed him about Emperor's paranoia. The trailers showed 2 attempts from YWY to sit him down and talk to him but his response is negative.

At least I am glad that the misunderstanding is not as worse than I thought :tongue:

Add. In the graveyard, it was the first time YWY ever lost his cool completely. He is like a different person :cold_sweat:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, cenching said:

The bells is hanging on his sword.

I watched the prison confrontation scene between YWY-YX-XE, I do think XE understand YWY's situations not completely but partly. She has doubts that YWY will bring harm to YX. After that, YWY sent her the bird as a reminder. Under YWY's tutelage, she knows him quite well, she looks at fingerless boy suspiciously when he announced that YWY betrayed YX. It's similar to the scene with JinXhu-YWH in the slave prison.

I think we should not underestimate the connections between YWY-XE 

@misxlol89, good of u to find and post this pic as right now we need to reaffirm our YWY-XE ship, for me at least.  

It's so un-YWY to publicly declare his feelings and love for XE now that she's supposedly "gone" for him at least.  He keeps XE's memories by repairing her bells (also made by him} and carries it with him like having her with him all the time.  That love is so deep.  The Yue men trait right.

@cenching, tq for your eagle eyes in spotting their lovers sword in the earlier gif and the bells here.  

• Like 6

Guest cr1mson
21 minutes ago, cenching said:

Sooner than I thought, XE and YX will come to their senses that YWY is trying to help. But YX won't forgive YWY bcoz he still harbor an anger toward him regarding YWY didn't informed him about Emperor's paranoia. The trailers showed 2 attempts from YWY to sit him down and talk to him but his response is negative.

At least I am glad that the misunderstanding is not as worse than I thought :tongue:

Add. In the graveyard, it was the first time YWY ever lost his cool completely. He is like a different person :cold_sweat:

Since YWY warned YX to mind his own business & better back to Yanbei, that actually tell everything already, really unnecessary to misunderstand him. YWY positions not allowed to say more than that.

44 minutes ago, cenching said:

12 minutes ago, cr1mson said:

Since YWY warned YX to mind his own business & better back to Yanbei, that actually tell everything already, really unnecessary to misunderstand him. YWY positions not allowed to say more than that.

I have to agree with @cr1mson that YWY already warn YX, but he didn't react to any of it, he just wanted to take XE/CQ with him. 

I also rewatched the trailers, too and yes like you said @cenching YWY does try to consult YX about it and fix the misunderstanding, but YX seems to not care to listen. My guess is YX character has become completely dark and cold after the death of his family. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

I have to agree with @cr1mson that YWY already warn YX, but he didn't react to any of it, he just wanted to take XE/CQ with him. 

I also rewatched the trailers, too and yes like you said @cenching YWY does try to consult YX about it and fix the misunderstanding, but YX seems to not care to listen. My guess is YX character has become completely dark and cold after the death of his family. 

I have a feeling that YX doesn't trust YWY partly bcoz of XE...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

because when YX asked was the arrow that shot him is YWY's? YWY admitted it was his arrow. YX also asked was the king ordered YWY to collect the evidence of the so-called revolting and he did it. YWY said Yes. CQ also asked YWY did he steal the family letter that YX's father sent to him. YWY also admitted it. Please don't just blindly say that YX seems not care to listen!!!!!!! YWY should have explained himself if he wants to be cleared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

What is wrong with your YWY-XE fans? Always blaming YX, always saying XE has no feelings for YX, always saying that is YX's problem, naivety, stupidity, not caring etc for causing every problem. 

I am really tired of watching you guys doing that! I won't post any further post....I'm tired of watching you guys defending YWY and left YX hanging out to dry.

Thanks for all your sharing and post. I thought I could find someone or at least one that have similar view with me. I guess I was naive.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, canstand said:

because when YX asked was the arrow that shot him is YWY's? YWY admitted it was his arrow. YX also asked was the king ordered YWY to collect the evidence of the so-called revolting and he did it. YWY said Yes. CQ also asked YWY did he steal the family letter that YX's father sent to him. YWY also admitted it. Please don't just blindly say that YX seems not care to listen!!!!!!! YWY should have explained himself if he wants to be cleared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

What is wrong with your YWY-XE fans? Always blaming YX, always saying XE has no feelings for YX, always saying that is YX's problem, naivety, stupidity, not caring etc for causing every problem. 

I am really tired of watching you guys doing that! I won't post any further post....I'm tired of watching you guys defending YWY and left YX hanging out to dry.

Thanks for all your sharing and post. I thought I could find someone or at least one that have similar view with me. I guess I was naive.

Easy chingu. Hehe. Lets enjoy the show together. Saranghaeyo:heart::heart:

• Like 2

I've been in the middle of fan wars before so yeah... it can happen anywhere. :D

Let's respect one another's opinions. I know we're rather biased towards YWY here... but I'm sure there's a place for those who love YX here as well. :wink:

It's a great show and we're really passionate about our favourites but bashing fellow fans is against Soompi regulations.

Preview clip of YX taking on a couple of assassins.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, misxlol89 said:

aww do you guys notice something :flushed:

7cc0c5ddd100baa129cdc5004d10b912cafc2ea3.jpg

OMG the bell! Since when?? Should i rewatch the last few episode? yeah, lets do that. :D You have such an eagle eye @misxlol89, are there anything else we probably missed?

3 hours ago, Emily Wong said:

Hahaha fellow Indonesian here too :D

Oooohhh, nice to see you here @Emily Wong! I think @pawla is also an indonesian fellow. Lets have fun together! @cenching we've got some new gank here.hehe

3 hours ago, mmrod_04 said:

I maybe sound mean but i sincerely hope grandpa back to sleep and never get up again. How could he just dont let XE 'corpse' be. She's 'dead' after all. :bawling:

But thanks to that he actually trigger YWY emotional side and lead him to destroy the eye of god cunningly using YWH hands. That explosion serves as a warning to the king and others who wants to touch his things and person not to be happy so soon. They release a lion out of his cage. Beware.. beware!!

2 hours ago, pawla said:

That is for mobile right? I'll try that. Thanks a lot. 

Your welcome dear :heart:

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, Christiana Chan said:

OMG the bell! Since when?? Should i rewatch the last few episode? yeah, lets do that. :D You have such an eagle eye @misxlol89, are there anything else we probably missed?

Oooohhh, nice to see you here @Emily Wong! I think @pawla is also an indonesian fellow. Lets have fun together! @cenching we've got some new gank here.hehe

I maybe sound mean but i sincerely hope grandpa back to sleep and never get up again. How could he just dont let XE 'corpse' be. She's 'dead' after all. :bawling:

But thanks to that he actually trigger YWY emotional side and lead him to destroy the eye of god cunningly using YWH hands. That explosion serves as a warning to the king and others who wants to touch his things and person not to be happy so soon. They release a lion out of his cage. Beware.. beware!!

Your welcome dear :heart:

Well said @Christiana Chan, XE's "death" has really brought about a 180 degree change in YWY as a whole.  I read somewhere (maybe here) that YWY will leave Green Hills and in memory of XE do what she wanted to do most which was freedom of slavery.  I recall him being possesive over XE at the lantern festival when a man offered her his candies.   He has always lay claim to XE in many ways even in the prison.  So yeah, I think YWY being pissed is done with class, style and air of elegance.

@misxlol89 , yes another eagle eye.  

• Like 11