[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, minoku2209 said:

Thanks everyone for the updates :)

Gosh the drama getting more confused and complicate. Love the YY and XE playing with fire .. even more cuter when YY getting jealous as YX, and the princes flirting with XE ^_^ And I dont like YY's grandpa brainstormed him, he will not only to have more conflict in him but more heartache too. 

After watching preview epi 13-14, i have so many questions.
1) Why YY training too intense like purposely going to kill XE/CQ? Yet he is the one to safe and stopped the arrow from killing her.

2) Is that assassin team (in black with mask) attacking XE/CQ? Who instruct them? YY or his grandpa or who?

3) Here go a new rival veil princess, can she been trusted? Like her bodyguard already started the dirty move. And I think they seems to recognized XE/CQ too.
~edit ~thanks @frostflower14 for the translation summary, so they really recognize XE/CQ, soon we will find out who is XE/CQ and her family too.

4) Who is Luo He? Is he from assassin team or spy agent or something to do with the operation of God's Eye? And is really he XE/CQ biological father/family? Wonder how this relate to YY's grandpa, he seems to know him too?

5) Also who is Yuwen Huao? The man who was killed during the fight with XE/CQ b4 she fall off the cliff and drowned, it's in her dream? The sire name 'Yuwen" seems to have a connection with YY's family. Another uncle or who?

Lastly i hope the twisted love-hatred r/ship of otp will bloom smoothly... drama still along way to go.

1.YY's grandpa wanted intensive training for CQ so that he can use CQ to kill someone. Not yet known who's the 'someone'.

2.The assassins (Death camp unit) is trying to kill CQ is from YWH

3.The new princess didn't know CQ, but the bodyguard had a fight and lost to CQ once. He recognised only her eyes. The new princess is to mess up the country.

4.LuoHe is CQ's mother. Have nothing to do with God's eye as the special task force is called : Stormy Order (direct translation). They know the group becos it's a group that opposed God's Eye.

5.Yuwen Hao is the Ywh's dad.

According to the fangroup, Stormy's order is a special unit that was lead by CQ's mom from Nanliang together with 12 nobles. When she died she pass the leader token to CQ. Therefore CQ is the new leader.

Our OTP has a long way to go.

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, monchoo said:

1.YY's grandpa wanted intensive training for CQ so that he can use CQ to kill someone. Not yet known who's the 'someone'.

3.The new princess didn't know CQ, but the bodyguard had a fight and lost to CQ once. He recognised only her eyes. The new princess is to mess up the country.

4.LuoHe is CQ's mother. Have nothing to do with God's eye as the special task force is called : Stormy Order (direct translation). They know the group becos it's a group that opposed God's Eye.

According to the fangroup, Stormy's order is a special unit that was lead by CQ's mom from Nanliang together with 12 nobles. When she died she pass the leader token to CQ. Therefore CQ is the new leader.

@monchoo what is God' Eye actually?

36 minutes ago, monchoo said:

Wow! Thank you for all the explanation. Can't wait for more to come. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, monchoo said:

Hmmm, YWY will be the leader/heir of Eye of God and XE is the leader of Stormy Order. If they get together and merge their organizations, can you imagine how powerful it will be?:glasses:

YWY's granpa want YWY to train XE to kill the creepy grandpa. Bcoz creepy grandpa is a traitor of the country(by became a spy for Southern Liang Kingdom)that made their Eye of God Organization goes hiatus and lost favor from Emperor 16 years ago..

• Like 6

Sidetrack from the drama but related to the 2 main leads. Well pls ignore if posted b4.

Spoiler

The 2 leads acted in a recent short clip as promotion for a game. The story as i interpreted is about the guy often dreamed of a mysterious girl..then he went into a mysterious bar...the owner's special wine induced the full dream or perhaps his past life's memories...where the girl wanted him to marry her...but she got killed during an assasination on his life. Waking from his dream, his tear was preserved for a new cocktail...which was meant for the next client...

The caption at the end is mixing a cocktail is not hard...but waiting for the right person (to try it) is hard.

Sorry. No sub. 7min clip.

BTS. The way the actor look at her...mmm...wonder if all is acting?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, monchoo said:

Thank you for the clarifications. At least i'm out of the dark now :)

I guess b4 the war erupt, there will be few more complicated and twisted scenarios including OTP love & trust r/ship.

But no matter how deep in YWY and XE/CQ heart they will always protect, care and love each other in their quiet way. Gosh I can't wait for the day when they admit openly loving each other.

@cenching Agree with you, when YWY will be the leader/heir of Eye of God and XE is the leader of Stormy Order join force,  tog they will create a powerful team and no one can defeat them, waiting for this time will come too.

5 hours ago, moon-flower said:

It looks like dramafever is getting licenses for Princess Agents : https://www.dramafever.com/drama/5058/Princess_Agents_-_%E6%A5%9A%E5%96%AC%E5%82%B3/

that is a wonderful news! DF and Viki always have the best subtitles released ! but to be fair , this drama is the first one with english subtitle released on the same day! :)

i don't know the subbing team releasing subs on youtube but they are fairly doing a wonderful job. Cdramas  unlike kDramas are not on the center of attention for subbing websites and as far as i know princess agents' subbers are dedicated fans :)

DF licenses few dramas based on the popularity. but they are always 20 episodes behind the original air date :) and for a die-hard drama fan that is torture!!:D:D

2 hours ago, monchoo said:

that explains a lot!! thank you! :) now i'm starting to wonder if the series actually differs from the novel in so many ways! :) i haven't read the book but i read plots and summaries and so far bits and pieces are the same but the story is leading a somewhat different path.

• Like 1

In Ep 12 Xing Er is forced by butler Zhu to examine dead bodies that have been found in the forbidden lake. Yuwen Yue sends Yue Qi to oversee the case and throws the handkerchief that he used to wipe Xing Er's face at him telling him to get rid of it. A second later, he changes his mind and tells Yue Qi to wash it and return it to him which makes him so confused as Master keeps changing his mind (this bit was pretty funny).

Xing Er recognises one of the bodies as the body of the doctor that took care of Yuwen Yue and the other one as an iron bell maid. One of the maids says it's the body of a maid that got chosen to serve creepy grandpa but went missing instead. Wuyen Huai tries to get a kitchen maid to testify against Xing Er but fails when the maid fails to identify the body. Back at her room, Xing Er receives a box containing the bracelet that implicates her in the death of Madam Song. When she goes to serve him tea, Yuwen Yue asks Xing Er if she isn't going to thank him for saving her as Yue Qi has spent all night digging in the lake. She replies that she should go thank Yue Qi as he's the one who had been digging in the lake. Yuwen Yue says that he was going to reward her with a metal ring weapon thing but now he's giving it to Yue Qi, so he wants her to pass it along to Yue Qi. As soon as the door closes he stands up to wait for her to return (so cute). Qing Er returns to tell him she tried on the ring and it fits,  Qi wouldn't fit it, so she's keeping it.

• Like 9

If XE's organization and YWY's organization are competitor/enemy, then that is one of many possibilities that will separate them. After his family were slaughtered, YX align and eventually marry Liang's Princess (XE's organization is from Liang Kingdom(?)) if XE recover from her amnesia then she will naturally follow him.

In order for YWY-XE end up together they will have to give up their profession.

Spoiler

According to a blog, YWY did give up everything in the end to be with her, even though no explanation about what is "everything".

12 minutes ago, frostflower14 said:

In Ep 12 Xing Er is forced by butler Zhu to examine dead bodies that have been found in the forbidden lake. Yuwen Yue sends Yue Qi to oversee the case and throws the handkerchief that he used to wipe Xing Er's face at him telling him to get rid of it. A second later, he changes his mind and tells Yue Qi to wash it and return it to him which makes him so confused as Master keeps changing his mind (this bit was pretty funny).

Xing Er recognises one of the bodies as the body of the doctor that took care of Yuwen Yue and the other one as an iron bell maid. One of the maids says it's the body of a maid that got chosen to serve creepy grandpa but went missing instead. Wuyen Huai tries to get a kitchen maid to testify against Xing Er but fails when the maid fails to identify the body. Back at her room, Xing Er receives a box containing the bracelet that implicates her in the death of Madam Song. When she goes to serve him tea, Yuwen Yue asks Xing Er if she isn't going to thank him for saving her as Yue Qi has spent all night digging in the lake. She replies that she should go thank Yue Qi as he's the one who had been digging in the lake. Yuwen Yue says that he was going to reward her with a metal ring weapon thing but now he's giving it to Yue Qi, so he wants her to pass it along to Yue Qi. As soon as the door closes he stands up to wait for her to return (so cute). Qing Er returns to tell him she tried on the ring and it fits,  Qi wouldn't fit it, so she's keeping it.

In the scene with the ring, YWY was sooo cute when he was waiting for XE to return back....those are a rare moment we can see Master IceCold's inner child.:grin:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Hmmm, YWY will be the leader/heir of Eye of God and XE is the leader of Stormy Order. If they get together and merge their organizations, can you imagine how powerful it will be?:glasses:

YWY's granpa want YWY to train XE to kill the creepy grandpa. Bcoz creepy grandpa is a traitor of the country(by became a spy for Southern Liang Kingdom)that made their Eye of God Organization goes hiatus and lost favor from Emperor 16 years ago..

I like your theory that YWY will be the leader of Eye of God. From what I remember isn't he adopted into the Yuwen Household?

And him giving everything up in the end, I'm sure if he's the heir of something, he's gonna give it for XE, because he has spent his life obeying others and living by others. XE probably gave him a meaning to life, like actually having him purchase her the rabbit lantern because it looked like her and giving her the ring. He has a soft child inside of him. :wink:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, cenching said:

If XE's organization and YWY's organization are competitor/enemy, then that is one of many possibilities that will separate them. After his family were slaughtered, YX will marry Liang's Princess (XE's organization is from Liang Kingdom(?)) if XE recover from her amnesia then she will naturally follow him.

Reveal hidden contents

According to a blog, YWY did give up everything in the end to be with her, even though no explanation about what is "everything".

In the scene with the ring, YWY was sooo cute when he was waiting for XE to return back....:grin:

Spoiler

Towards ending of the story, YY has a chance to overthrow the kingdom and become king himself, but he has to choose either to go save CQ or to become king. He chose CQ.

His words: The country without me, there will be other leaders. Father without me, you still have other sons. If Xing er without me, she'll lost hope.

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, cenching said:

If XE's organization and YWY's organization are competitor/enemy, then that is one of many possibilities that will separate them. After his family were slaughtered, YX will marry Liang's Princess (XE's organization is from Liang Kingdom(?)) if XE recover from her amnesia then she will naturally follow him.

Hide contents

In the scene with the ring, YWY was sooo cute when he was waiting for XE to return back....:grin:

Everything refers to  Yuwen Yue giving up his chance of becoming emperor of what's left of the empire and elevating  his family to royal status, he decides to cut ties with his family and build his own empire somewhere else

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, monchoo said:
  Hide contents

Towards ending of the story, YY has a chance to overthrow the kingdom and become king himself, but he has to choose either to go save CQ or to become king. He chose CQ.

His words: The country without me, there will be other leaders. Father without me, you still have other sons. If Xing er without me, she'll lost hope.

Awww:wub: the cold hearted master finally softens :) can't wait to see how that turns out in the drama! :blush:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, monchoo said:
  Hide contents

YY must love XE a lot to said those words. I really hope, those word will be used in series and not get cut :D:wub:

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

I like your theory that YWY will be the leader of Eye of God. From what I remember isn't he adopted into the Yuwen Household?

And him giving everything up in the end, I'm sure if he's the heir of something, he's gonna give it for XE, because he has spent his life obeying others and living by others. XE probably gave him a meaning to life, like actually having him purchase her the rabbit lantern because it looked like her and giving her the ring. He has a soft child inside of him. :wink:

It's not my theory but it's mentioned in the drama. When the grandpa just woke up from coma and he accused him of having special feeling to XE and YWY denied it. The grandpa asked YWY to look at him so he can see his true feeling thru his eyes. Then he said, if I can't see what you think/feel anymore then you are ready to become a leader of EoG. So the main reason he got this ice cold personality was bcoz he was trained as a leader.

Yuwen Family divided into 3 houses, YWY's grandpa(second child), Creepy Grandpa(third child) and the oldest whom was not depicted in the drama. YWY originally was the grandchild of the First House but bcoz his mother whom is a concubine gone insane(?) and  YWY's dad also didn't formally acknowledge him at his child. so he was adopted by the current grandpa whom got no heir.

I didn't read the book, only some synopsis from some blogs, so what ever I wrote here is based upon the drama, mostly...:lol:

41 minutes ago, monchoo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ooooooohhh.......:wub: #speechless

• Like 4

I managed to marathon watching episodes 9-12 this whole afternoon. My eyes are very tired now lol. @cenching thanks a lot for your provided links :)

Up til now, I haven't sensed any romantic attachment between Xing Er and YX though she is well aware of his open flirting to her and also sees him as one nice guy, she seems too busy protecting her sisters and her life to regard a-love-thing as priority. However, I instead find her interaction with YWY rather interesting, sexual tension between them is quite obvious, particularly from YWY part lol, but Xing Er has her share on this mixed feeling. Not only YWY becomes more lively, more smiles, more human, Xing Er also gradually changes. She feels more comfortable around him (that means she trusts him :wub:) much to the point that she talked back and did poker face teasing him and the most important thing; Xing Er becomes more WOMAN. I can feel a strong feminine while she is with YWY but a friend vibe when she is with YX (I'm curious how the writer makes her fall in love with YX or maybe she just returns her gratefulness??)

YWH and Zhu butler are pathetic figures. They failed everything they did hahaha. YWH should get rid of that nasty butler if he wants to get things done once. He was reckless and left many loopholes to trace their crimes easily, like he didn't check the bodies first before accusing Xing Er of murdering Ms. Song.

And I wonder how YWY knew everything happened around his residence, every Xing Er and her sisters movement, YX's being at the cave, etc. HOW?? ... he must have something that is working like present GPS or surveillance drones, or else how he can be so pre-emptive, going a few steps before his people/enemy :ph34r:.

Does anyone feel a bit disappointed when Xing Er gave away that cute rabbit lantern to that stranger? I wish she could have kept it since it's the first thing that YWY bought for her. Anyway, when she lives together with him in the end, YWY will make her a lot of woman accessories since now he already made her hairpin and a ring awwwwww :heart:

• Like 6