[Variety 2016] Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village S3 삼시세끼 어촌편 시즌3

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if you can get them were you are but for the raw version I use On Demand Korea - it usually shows up within hours of the broadcast.:

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/three-meals-a-day-fishing-village-3-e1.html?lang=en

For the english subs:

https://fishingsubteam.blogspot.co.id/2016/10/engsub-episode-2-3-meals-day-fishing.html

If you bookmark these you can always go to the more recent versions.

Thanks so much to the fishing sub team - it's been great to get the subs so fast

I also give up on live streaming. It was soooooo sloooowwwww....

But I just waited nice people uploaded from dailymotion about 30 minutes after broadcast finished.

Episode 3 was so fun. It was so much better than episode 2 and their brotherhood is so sweet. Lee Seo Jin and Kyun Sang really become a fan of Eric's food. And not to mention Na PD and his crew. One staff even run away bringing the food. Hahahahaha.....

1 hour ago, PutriSalju said:

I also give up on live streaming. It was soooooo sloooowwwww....

But I just waited nice people uploaded from dailymotion about 30 minutes after broadcast finished.

Episode 3 was so fun. It was so much better than episode 2 and their brotherhood is so sweet. Lee Seo Jin and Kyun Sang really become a fan of Eric's food. And not to mention Na PD and his crew. One staff even run away bringing the food. Hahahahaha.....

Yes - I also just finished watching the raw (I was getting pissed with the streaming last night and went to sleep instead hahaha)... and yea this is so much better than EP02, though I had no idea what they were talking about!! I feel that the post production team probably also realized how slow the last episode was, so the editing in general was at a much livelier pace... and also I think it's because the second trip was done AFTER the first episode aired, so even the three brothers got to review it and made necessary changes... plus it's the second time that LSJ is with YKS so the awkwardness between them has lessened, though still there to some degree.

I feel that the chemistry has heightened and they have kind of overcome the initial awkwardness and adapting to each other... so going forward, it will show more of their explosive chemistry! I also think they have found their place and that they have come to understand more of each other (even with our Junghyukie and Seojinnie since they hadn't really seen each other nor worked with each other for quite a while).

Can't wait to see the subbed version as I'm sure I'm missing a lot of the good stuff hehehe... but totally LOVIN' IT!!!!! :wub:

ahhhhhhh almost 2 DAYS OF NO INTERNET IS HELL.... just when I was preparing to watch live, my internet provider decided they will do maintenance... grrrr.... on top of it all, my phone data is so freakin slow I could not even watch anything from the YT uploaded videos... grrrrr... soo unlucky.... grrrr...

On 10/28/2016 at 8:53 PM, joyue_1 said:

I give up... I'll just patiently wait until the full file (raw or subbed) is out...

The streaming links are all impossible... :(

but like you I will do that also.. just DL the raw until the subs is out... 

Anyone got links from torrent?

@Phi sorry to bother you, but I am woman in a very bad withdrawal state.. was out of my 3MAD drug for 2 days, I need the subs.... hahahahah please...

On 10/28/2016 at 10:22 PM, calypso73 said:

Haven't been able to post but been reading and watching everything. NaPD is in love with Eric's cooking! His meokbang is the best! Somebody shld create a GIF of him gorging himself on TMAD meals from all seasons!

I super agree... My ultime fave meokbang has been the orginal meokbang chungmura actor and ultimate bias ha jungwoo... but na PD slurping down food from the pot always makes me happy...

but I think @rubie posted this from episode 1

tmads3_1_1.gif

hahahaha he is awesome...

11 hours ago, xxPeepsxx said:

thank you for this... you are a life saver.... ^__^

@innasalvatore thanks so much for the updates...

So the Thai curry with the Japanese/comic twist of dark chocolate Eric made in EP.03 of 3MAD that Eric said he learned/inspired from a comic is the Black Butler!! hahaha he's really something!  Learning not only from TV, but also comic book... only you Eric! hahahaaha

MEDIA CAPS

Pasta that had the viewers hungry

Dimpled life for LSJ

LSJ and Koong Romance

Eric's japanese and thai curry

Falling in love with vangole pasta

Eric proves himself as the next Cha Seung Won by making kimchi, spaghetti alle vongole, and more

credit allkpop

Shinhwa’s Ericis proving himself to be the next Cha Seung Won on the latest season of tvN’s ’Three Meals a Day’ in the fishing village!

On the October 28 installment, Eric, the resident chef of the cast, exhibited several impressive recipes, including Korea’s favorite side dish kimchi, spaghetti alle vongole, fusion curry, and more!

In the clip above, you can see how hard Eric prepared in order for the cast to enjoy quality kimchi during their time on the show by learning the recipe from his mother. He’s a slow-worker when it comes to cooking, but his recipes are gold!

Next, you can check out Eric’s spaghetti alle vongole, which turned out so well thanks to the fresh clams caught by Lee Seo Jin andYoon Kyun Sang, it got Lee Seo Jin scraping it clean off the pan!

His curry also impressed by fusing the Japanese style and Thai style, using curry powder, coconut milk, dark chocolate, and more to create a unique flavor. Isn’t this making you hungry? 

Archived