Official Real Life Couple ♥ -Lee Da Hey And Choi Dong Wook aka SE7EN♥.

Annya

On ‎2017‎年‎3‎月‎3‎日 at 11:09 AM, ELY_397 said:

@win88win thanks for visiting this thread and sharing your concern here. You are right in saying that we do not like other people speculating about DH either. It goes both ways. There shouldn't be double standards.

Soompi is one of those rare websites that allow shipping couples, fortunately and unfortunately. If you go through the forum list you will know what I mean. Speculations or "points of view", to put it diplomatically, are generally tolerated in Soompi provided it is not offensive and not off topic.

Since this is a couple thread dedicated to DH and Se7en, we really shouldn't be talking about other people here. In fact, our thread is already pretty clean compared to others. Trust me, the above comment is NOTHING compared to the things that have been said about DH.

If you are from China, you must have known about all the nasty comments in DH's Weibo post Hotel King days during 2015/2016 made by a certain group of LDW fans and shipper groups from his previous projects. They were furious over the hype of the couple in Hotel King and some were worried that DH would take away their favourite actor from their favourite actress. Fake accounts by LDW fans (especially those who are fans of other actresses he has worked with) were created to attack her endlessly to a point her Chinese teacher had to step in. They were united in their attack with only one goal in mind, and that was to rip her reputation to pieces. They were operating like an underground Mafia group - taking shifts, stalking threads and individual DH fans, applauding offsensive remarks, egging each other on, even pretending to be LYF fans! The things they said about DH were MUCH MUCH worse than what is being said about LDW here in Soompi.

This particular subset of his Chinese fans actually made an "infamous" name for themselves outside China and gave his fandom and China a bad name. We would appreciate if you could relay this message to all your fellow fans in China. Respect goes both ways as well.

Hope you enjoy your stay with your aunt in Singapore and happy fangirling!

I asked other LDW fans about Weibo, they reply to me: as early as in 2014<Hotel King > and  <Roommate>, some Lee Da Hae 's fans scolded LDW and in 2014/09 <Ironman> some Lee Da Hae' s fans at <Ironman> forum scolded LDW even go to LDW's Weibo, and in 2015/10 <Bubblegum> they also do same thing. LDW fans show me the copy of comments (some Lee Da Hae 's fans scolded LDW's comments).

There are most good fans of LDW and Lee Da Hae, but also some no good fans of LDW and Lee Da Hae.

You're right " Respect goes both ways as well "

I hope all the fans mature and rational support favourite artists

I hope Lee Da Hae and Seven Healthy and Happiness!

P.S:  Don't   discuss other artists for peace and harmony

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎2017‎年‎3‎月‎3‎日 at 5:50 PM, Annya said:

@lili245 and @win88win let me tell you who knows whether they are shipper fans or individual fans? Is there any list of individual fans and shipper fans.If so do provide us please.And you judge fans on base of comments.If u want to say something go to the other thread tell them to behave properly and follow the rule,not to us.Everyone is free to speak what they can.There is limit to everything if it break people will start attacking the person involve in other thread.Whether shipper or not.

If soompi allows to make drama couple shipper thread then u can't tell us anything.

U guys just came here when someone here spoke abt ur fav wow and when my fav is targeted becz of ur fav.Where were you?

I don't go to other thread and check,so i don't know whether someone speak abt DH in LDW thread or not and i hardly care too.And just visit other thread u will get the reason of outburst from people in here.The other thread is culprit for it and they are also well wisher of LDW.That's what they say and we read.If not go fight with fake pretending fan not with us.No matter what u say in this thread nothing is going to change.We know who is dating who.We are very much in reality and not in delusion world.

This thread is not LDW thread so stop discussing it here in this thread.

Every fans get hurt when they read bad comments about your fav actors,whether its LDH,Se7en or LDW.I hope and wish people behave in civilized way.I can understand as individual fan but we are also not in fault so kindly understand us too.

I asked other LDW fans about Weibo, they reply to me: as early as in 2014<Hotel King >and <Roommate>,  some Lee Da Hae 's fans scolded LDW and in 2014/09 <Ironman> some Lee Da Hae' s fans at <Ironman> forum scolded LDW even go to LDW's Weibo, and in 2015/10 <Bubblegum> they also do same thing. LDW fans show me the copy of comments (some Lee Da Hae 's fans scolded LDW's comments).

There are most good fans of LDW and Lee Da Hae, but also some no good fans of LDW and Lee Da Hae.

" Respect goes both ways as well "

I hope all the fans mature and rational support favourite artists

I hope Lee Da Hae and Seven Healthy and Happiness!

P.S:  Don't  discuss other artists for peace and harmony

@win88win we are not talking about casual banter like "you match better with xxx" or "you have better chemistry with xxx" or "she is not as pretty as xxx", or "how can you cheat on xxx", etc.  I am talking about fans who created fake accounts to hurl sickening abuses at LDH in 2015-2016. A small group of LDW fans applauded these actions. Of course there are crazy shippers on LDH side as well, they are not totally innocent. I am referring to abuses that are akin to 人生攻擊。i had a late night exchange with one anti and she admitted to hating LDH because of her relationship with LDW. Of course she was smart enough to delete her comments before dawn to conceal her identity.

I do believe the vast majority of his fans are rational. In any case, it is all in the past now. Let's not bring this up anymore. We don't want to open a can of worms. Okay?

again, peace to all!

Good news.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/17/se7en-reportedly-appearing-guest-running-man-tour/

Se7en Reportedly Appearing As Guest On “Running Man” Tour

Se7en Running Man

According to an exclusive report from Sports Donga, Se7en will be joining “Running Man” on stage in Thailand.

The singer will participate as a special quest for “Running Man 2017 Live in Bangkok” on March 11. He is expected to perform some of his hit songs.

Meanwhile, “Running Man” cast members started their Asia tour on February 10. Other stops for their tour include Macau, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, and more. Similarly, Se7en has a performance scheduled on February 28 in Taiwan and a concert in Hong Kong in March.

You can watch the latest “Running Man” episode here.

Lucky fans they can meet him at so many places, i wish LDH fans can be so lucky too.Looking forward to see his episode too :DNow it time he will get tease again specially by haha and YJS.Kshow loves teasing dating couples :lol:

Thank you @ELY_397 and @Annya for trying hard to keep our thread healthy and calm!  Haven't come here for a few days since I was waiting for Se7en's Taiwan fan meeting news. 

Thank you ELY for the youtube links!  Se7en looked very happy and witty.  His overseas fans really helped him gaining back lots of confidence.  One of his fans followed him for 13 years, she was in tears seeing him standing in front of her.  One of the other fans' mom was called to the stage to take photo with Se7en too!  He greeted everybody in Mandarin at the beginning.  Even though not very accurate but it's understandable.  His fans were very excited about that! 

It's funny that every time when I see Se7en standing on the stage by himself, he didn't look tall.  But when he was with the hosts, he's usually the tallest!  May be there's a rule that being a host cannot be too tall, otherwise it will take away the guest's attention?:D

@arlene I love your choice of songs! He has raw talent for sure. His voice is soft and powerful at the same time, it's quite unique in Kpop. I do have a few of his songs on my playlist that I listen to everyday. Both he and Da Hae are naturally talented in their own fields. When it comes to celebrities, I'd choose talent over looks any day. It doesn't matter how good looking an actor or singer is if he/she is just mediocre in talent, in fact, I find it rather off putting. When I listen to music, I don't think about how the singer looks, just how he sounds. 

I think he might be doing a musical soon. would love to see him in one after seeing his performance on Immortal Songs. 

9 hours ago, arlene80 said:

I find him sexy when he start dancing:rolleyes:

I love this video!  The first time when I watched without lyrics, I only fell on Se7en's deep emotion in his eyes in the first part, looked like his heart was in pain.  When it comes to the second part with dancing, he became a cool and strong guy.   When I found this video with lyrics, WOW, it shocked me big time!  It's like Se7en was telling us how much he loves Dahae.  The first part was like Dahae was suffering from her ex, the second part was like he has made a promise of not letting Dahae to get hurt anymore!  Same lyrics, too different feeling, Se7en interpreted this song perfectly! :thumbsup:

I read in Weibo a while ago that somebody said one of the songs in My Girl was sung by Se7en.  Don't know if it was true or they made that up? 

Howdy to all, am back for an hour on wifi, and to pen my thoughts. My earlier comments which has caused a stir amongst some "lurkers" are my thoughts after "joining dots" from reading umpteen comments over the years from various threads. As rational fans of celebrities we do come across at times comments which we do not like But we do not extend threats. We cannot control what others wish to say , we just take it with a pinch of salt, and ignore it. We may want to keep this thread as clean as possible but we should not be cowered by others who dislike our opinions. Peace to All. 

@emok Wow i love your analysis and comment.:) Regarding Dahae and Se7en's relationship i believe se7en really loves Dahae for the fact that after 1 week of dating he already wants to meet Dahae's mom. And he is always in Dahae's house playing GO with her mother and also accompanying Dahae's guesting in Lifebar. As i can see they really have Dahae's moms blessing. Se7en is a responsible, loving, mature and  hard working person. He is the type that is reserved and has goal in lifel  While Dahae has a personality of a carefree, friendly, generous and loving person. Both of them have a positive aura so i hope they will end up together.:wub: 

@ELY_397 Yah i find his voice deep and sexy. He really has talent in dancing and singing. When i saw his videos in youtube i fell for Se7en immediately. Hope he and Dahae will be more successful in their careers. 

5 hours ago, arlene80 said:

Regarding Dahae and Se7en's relationship i believe se7en really loves Dahae for the fact that after 1 week of dating he already wants to meet Dahae's mom. And he is always in Dahae's house playing GO with her mother and also accompanying Dahae's guesting in Lifebar. As i can see they really have Dahae's moms blessing. 

The fact that she was moved by his actions probably means he is the first guy who has asked to meet her mother so soon after dating. Most men who are not after a serious relationship do not want to meet the girls parents. They got to know each other as friends first before becoming a couple, so it is not like they jumped straight into a relationship. DHs mother will like a guy who loves and treats her daughter well. The fact that the three of them are close is a good sign too!

Who knows if they will go all the way, but isn't the journey just as important as the destination? 

@Tey Ling I know how you feel. We have had to take other people's comments with a gallon of salt, not just a pinch of salt. However, we don't want this to become a speculative thread like others. Sometimes people have "ideas" so deeply rooted in their minds that these ideas become the only "truth" to them. Personal fantasies (of all sorts) are transposed onto other people. We don't want to become like that.

Lets keep this thread clean and happy! 

Archived